First cycle - Test E / Superdrol

Phoenixbrah

Awards
Hey, I am 1 week into my first ever cycle, I've been looking for a reputable AAS forums for a while and this seems like a good place to start. Other forum I've tried they're all too pro-aas and offer little to none advice and are all yolo. I'm mainly making this log for the reason of guidance and support. I'll have questions as I progress and time passes, and I'm hoping you guys can answer them in the best manner possible :p

Couple mistakes were made at the start of this cycle,

1st mistake: Pinned 625mg test e thinking it was 100mg/ml, instead of 250mg test e, so I didn't pin the rest of the week
2nd mistake: My adex and superdrol were mislabled and I had taken 2mg adex ED for 4 days, instead of sdrol, felt spaced out, weak, flat, sweat a lot during workouts, etc. Both are in liquid form. I'm now 3 days into 20mg superdrol and I felt it immediately the first day, very good strength and fullness so far.

I have Caber on the way from adc, it's been almost 2 weeks, picked caber for 2 reasons, I was going to run test/tren/sdrol but revamped it to test/sdrol, I have the tren on hand but most likely won't run it now for a long time. Second reason being the superdrol can raise progesterone and cause nips to lactate, at which point caber will be used. I also ordered TUDCA for liver support which should be coming on the 28th, might get some milk thistle also.

ht: 5"11
wt: 178lbs

natty peak, at least for me, could of peaked more.

(remove spaces)

Cycle:

Weeks 1-15 500 test e
Weeks 1-3 20mg superdrol

6 days into cycle so far, I have some newbie questions - Nips feels hard now, almost like they're reacting to cold 24/7. They're a bit perky and stick out, I've probably been touching them more then I should out of paranoia. I need some reassurance that I am not into my beginners phase of developing gyno. I'll update as much as I can and I hope you enjoy this log. - Phoenix

Phoenixbrah

Awards
htt...p://imgur.com/...a/oR...ItE

remove dots

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Superdrol is too much for a first cycle, but too late to change it..at least you'll get plenty of gains m8

Phoenixbrah

Awards
Superdrol is too much for a first cycle, but too late to change it..at least you'll get plenty of gains m8
can you repost my link with pics so people don't have to delete dot and click link? Thank you

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Seem fine based off the pic, but thats just off what i see. What are your cycle supports? Have anything for blood pressure, your arm's vascularity is up there lol

Phoenixbrah

Awards
Seem fine based off the pic, but thats just off what i see. What are your cycle supports? Have anything for blood pressure, your arm's vascularity is up there lol
those 2 pics are me natty, those are last pics as natty taken

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Bro leave your nipples alone!

Test e needs 12-16weeks cycle, if starting sdrol from the beginning, when do you plan stopping it?

You should already have cycle support and tudca with sdrol

I believe you have PCT on hand?

Good call leaving tren out

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Age n/a?...

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i dont know but why run superdrol if your gonna pin anyway i would go all pinning stack if i could get my hands on it!

Phoenixbrah

Awards
Bro leave your nipples alone!

Test e needs 12-16weeks cycle, if starting sdrol from the beginning, when do you plan stopping it?

You should already have cycle support and tudca with sdrol

I believe you have PCT on hand?

Good call leaving tren out
sdrol for 3 weeks, i wrote everything down...

Phoenixbrah

Awards
i dont know but why run superdrol if your gonna pin anyway i would go all pinning stack if i could get my hands on it!
superdrol to kickstart the cycle, 3 weeks superdrol at 20mg until test kicks in

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Just some advice, id really focus on your upper chest with incline work, that will really bring up your physique cause your looking pretty good bro

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hard nipples =/= gyno. leave them alone. the more you play with them, the more sore they will get, and for no reason.

run your cycle, and assess upon completion.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Phoenixbrah

Awards
hard nipples =/= gyno. leave them alone. the more you play with them, the more sore they will get, and for no reason.

been hitting that bitch hard ,

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
age n/a, i'd take it you are breaking the forum rules aye?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
5ft11 at 178lbs..If you add a cup of oats in a day you will make those gains natty..Not going to flame you for being 19,your choice,But will be following best of luck

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
5ft11 at 178lbs..If you add a cup of oats in a day you will make those gains natty..Not going to flame you for being 19,your choice,But will be following best of luck
I think he is just taking too much as a first lol..My first was epistane solo and it was enough for me to gain 15.5lbs while reducing bodyfat in 4 weeks

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm about 12 lbs up on my DMZ 3.0 day 25 hoping last 5 days a lb a day

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm up 5lbs on my seefood cycle

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This.

You will give yourself fake gyno if you keep touching them.

You should have your tudca any day now.. so you will be okay there.

Leave the tren out.. most def

Continue test for 16 weeks

Your beginning mess ups wont influence anything anymore.

Stop worrying, move on!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Too lazy to read all the ments, srs. Stop your cycle brother. I know you're gonna brush off everyone here saying "you're too young. Wait till you're older" but really you should wait. It sounds like bull**** but I know a lot of guys on here would agree.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
**** man, you make hella gains on that diet. Dat dere chickendrol and dat dere steakstrol pct wit dat dere celltech...dem gainz doe.
Yeah I'm on dat seefood doe... Once I seefood, it must be eaten. That's how the drug works. Doesn't matter what it is. Chicken, pasta, trest, broccoli... Wait. Where am I?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm on dat seefood doe... Once I seefood, it must be eaten. That's how the drug works. Doesn't matter what it is. Chicken, pasta, trest, broccoli... Wait. Where am I?
In the land of bananagains everything gets eaten

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I think he is just taking too much as a first lol..My first was epistane solo and it was enough for me to gain 15.5lbs while reducing bodyfat in 4 weeks
Like I said his age doesn't bother me.SD is **** strong and toxic,not for newbs,Test E only would have worked good

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
you can get test , deca, tren etc online easily. just as easy as any of the still legal ph's out there. i'm running a test e cycle now. i don't know anyone and got my hands on it from within the states so no worries about customs.

Phoenixbrah

Awards
Like I said his age doesn't bother me.SD is **** strong and toxic,not for newbs,Test E only would have worked good
superdrol is hella ****ing nice, lol at running epi only cycles, if you're not willing to pin you're not ready for steroids, simple as that.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
superdrol is hella ****ing nice, lol at running epi only cycles, if you're not willing to pin you're not ready for steroids, simple as that.
Lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
When did I say anything about epi only?!..TEST only