Review - Trest and DMZ

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Today I wrapped up a 4 week cycle of TD Trest and DMZ (3 weeks for the DMZ).

I started the Trest at 50mg/day, but after one week I bumped it up to 75mg.

I started the DMZ at 30mg/day, but after one week bumped it to 45mg/day.

I ran adex @ .5mg/day.

Cycle support + various other support supps.

Overall, I gained ~5 lbs but lost an equal amount of fat! All while increasing my caloric intake.

Strength gains were LEGIT -
Bench went from 315 x 7 to 315 x 14...!

Stomach is flatter, waist is smaller, arms are fuller, etc.

Pumps and vascularity were phenomenal.

Overall, 9/10.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many sets of 14?. Seriously though you doubled your reps?. That's awesome, but only 4 weeks of trest, that's sad. I've never ran DMZ and don't really want to because of the liver stress. I don't know if I'd call that a strength gain at 14 reps. That's more endurance at that point. Should have added weight and seen what you could do. Still though to double the amount of reps like that is impressive. You should stay on the DermaTrest if you have anymore left over.

Thanks for this, this is what I'd rather see instead of reading through an entire log to find one post that covers everything. Did you add significant weight to any other compound lifts?.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why only a 4 week run?

amg91

Awards
Thanks. We should see more of these review posts. They're very helpful

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I only ran it for 4 weeks because I'm transitioning into a test/high NPP 8 week run next week :)

In regards to the strength gains...everything went up. My knees hold back my squats significantly, however those went up some as well.

All of my arm lifts went up, which is fantastic because that's a weak point for me.

Oh, I did hit 405 on bench too lol. I hadn't done that in like 2 years.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
And as far as the DMZ...fantastic for recomp. Too bad it's a heavy methly.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only ran it for 4 weeks because I'm transitioning into a test/high NPP 8 week run next week :)

In regards to the strength gains...everything went up. My knees hold back my squats significantly, however those went up some as well.

All of my arm lifts went up, which is fantastic because that's a weak point for me.

Oh, I did hit 405 on bench too lol. I hadn't done that in like 2 years.
I say hold off a continue with the Trest till you run out. I mean do what you want, but that's what I'd do because I love Trest.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I say hold off a continue with the Trest till you run out. I mean do what you want, but that's what I'd do because I love Trest.
Yea trest is the tits for sure lol...but I like switching things up man. I have found more success cycling through compounds then prolonged runs of the same thing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Agreed, you could have a pretty sexy 16 week cycle on your hands. Extend trest for 8 weeks total then to your 8 weeks injectable cycle.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Alright you pushy sons of bitches lol...

I'll do it. Extend the trest to 8 weeks.

Should I just do 50 mg TD in the AM and 25mg oral pre workout? Or keep the TD at 75mg?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright you pushy sons of bitches lol...

I'll do it. Extend the trest to 8 weeks.

Should I just do 50 mg TD in the AM and 25mg oral pre workout? Or keep the TD at 75mg?
If it worked before, keep it the same as you were doing it. If it ain't broke don't fix it, know what I'm sayin'?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it worked before, keep it the same as you were doing it. If it ain't broke don't fix it, know what I'm sayin'?
The oral and TD together is the best way to keep the levels steady. If dosages correctly you can have a steady amount all day and a little spike pwo.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The oral and TD together is the best way to keep the levels steady. If dosages correctly you can have a steady amount all day and a little spike pwo.
I don't know about an all day steady stream, because the half life based on injection is only 40 minutes.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9283946

But yes that is definitely the best way to run it. I take the trest caps with me to the gym though and take one right before warm up and then take one every 15 minutes, emptying the caps into my mouth. The boost you get just doesn't last that long at all, so I see this as the best way. Intra-workout and not really pre-workout because it'll be gone before you get out on the gym floor really.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't know about an all day steady stream, because the half life based on injection is only 40 minutes.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9283946

But yes that is definitely the best way to run it. I take the trest caps with me to the gym though and take one right before warm up and then take one every 15 minutes, emptying the caps into my mouth. The boost you get just doesn't last that long at all, so I see this as the best way. Intra-workout and not really pre-workout because it'll be gone before you get out on the gym floor really.
You dump the powder out of the cap into your mouth? I bet that tastes wonderful.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nah, it doesn't really have any taste at all.
Damn alright I'll keep that in mind then. Starting January 15 and getting everything planned out now. I was just going to pop 2 caps preworkout.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn alright I'll keep that in mind then. Starting January 15 and getting everything planned out now. I was just going to pop 2 caps preworkout.
Oh yeah 2 caps pwo was pretty nice when I was on cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh yeah 2 caps pwo was pretty nice when I was on cycle.
I bet! Taking epiandro too to start it off and will be taking that preworkout as well.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of what lol?

Plenty of cycles.
With your knowledge on other compounds. How are you liking your current stack? How does in rank next to another cycle you've ran in terms of gains, sides, price, effectiveness

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Cycles of anabolics aas,ph,ds....because you gained 5 lbs which compared to someone on their 2nd cycle ph cycle may gain 10 lb or so just tryna see the realistic margin of gains for experience

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Cycles of anabolics aas,ph,ds....because you gained 5 lbs which compared to someone on their 2nd cycle ph cycle may gain 10 lb or so just tryna see the realistic margin of gains for experience
Ok got it.

I've ran test cycles, test/deca, test eq, tons of ph's.

Keep in mind I'm 5'8, 218 lbs, fairly lean, bench over 400 lbs, squat 500, deadlift 600. I'm not new or "small," so 5 LEAN lbs in 4 weeks in ****ing amazing lol!

In comparison to other cycles I have ran, this has been the cleanest, driest (with Adex lol), and alpha feeling cycle I have ran to date.

Hope that helps.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Ok got it.

Keep in mind I'm 5'8, 218 lbs, fairly lean, bench over 400 lbs, squat 500, deadlift 600. I'm not new or "small," so 5 LEAN lbs in 4 weeks in ****ing amazing lol!

In comparison to other cycles I have ran, this has been the cleanest, driest (with Adex lol), and alpha feeling cycle I have ran to date.

Hope that helps.
Yeah thanks, definitely sounds good for you then considering you lost fat too, nice

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok got it.

Hope that helps.
A true meat head here.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
50mg TD AM and 25 oral pwo!
I like this route, because it allows me to be lazy and just do 1 pump am and then oral in the evening. Before I took all the TD out of the pump bottle and was using an oral syringe to measure out ~37mg morning and evening.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like this route, because it allows me to be lazy and just do 1 pump am and then oral in the evening. Before I took all the TD out of the pump bottle and was using an oral syringe to measure out ~37mg morning and evening.
I always take the pump thing off and use a self-sealing bottle cap thing. Sorry I forget the term but it fits right in the top of the bottle. You put the oral syringe in and draw. When you take it out it self seals so you don't have to worry about spilling it or even putting a cap on the bottle. I don't trust any of the pumps really on trans dermal products, except for the dermacrine bottle and design. That's awesome.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I always take the pump thing off and use a self-sealing bottle cap thing. Sorry I forget the term but it fits right in the top of the bottle. You put the oral syringe in and draw. When you take it out it self seals so you don't have to worry about spilling it or even putting a cap on the bottle. I don't trust any of the pumps really on trans dermal products, except for the dermacrine bottle and design. That's awesome.
That's genius.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
How was the dmz in terms of pumps, aggression and hunger

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
How was the dmz in terms of pumps, aggression and hunger
Pumps - phenomenal...Although hard to differentiate between it and the trest.

Aggression - notable.

Hunger - very tangible...this **** usurped so many carbs that I was starving 24/7

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Pumps - phenomenal...Although hard to differentiate between it and the trest.

Aggression - notable.

Hunger - very tangible...this **** usurped so many carbs that I was starving 24/7
Thats good to hear, i look forward to all of that hahaha

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Thats good to hear, i look forward to all of that hahaha
Really was a fantastic short cycle man.

I've tried superdrol before, and it just killed my appetite and gave me horrible lethargy.

DMZ was the polar opposite, although I must admit that the last few days of DMZ I did feel slightly more lethargic than normal.

For me, it really shined at 45mg vs 30mg. Can't honestly say if bumping it to 600mg would have yielded any benefits that would have outweighed the added sides.

Are you running it solo?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards

I've tried superdrol before, and it just killed my appetite and gave me horrible lethargy.

DMZ was the polar opposite, although I must admit that the last few days of DMZ I did feel slightly more lethargic than normal.

For me, it really shined at 45mg vs 30mg. Can't honestly say if bumping it to 600mg would have yielded any benefits that would have outweighed the added sides.

Are you running it solo?
I'm running it with dermacrine, I'll link my thread if you'd like

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Awesome, thanks man.

Have you ran either compound before?

Dermacrine is a great mood/libido booster...all around feel good product.
Nope, only ran epistane in the past and regretted not adding a test base lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you running it solo?
Yeah, I'd think you'd end up in ER within days at that dosage!