Halodrol Advice please

clem321

Awards
Could you please give me advice on my first cycle. I`m 27 currently looking to gain mass. Eating 3000+ calories a day 270g of protein. I`m going to be taking multivitamin tablets and omega 6+3 tablets.

Pre Cycle and on cycle:

Preload for 2 weeks prior to cycle and complete a 5 week cycle With HALO25 at 75mg -
Halo 25 = 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol

On cycle - Milk Thistle (Silymarin 80%) 1000mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 500mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 200mg
Celery Seed Extract 75mg
Grape Seed Extract 75mg

Post Cycle - Creatine, Test booster, ZMA

D-Aspartic Acid 3000mg
Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 75mg

Any advice would be welcomed.
ALSO - drinking once while on cycle - 3 beers? Big no no or..............

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'd say get a bottle of tudca for on cycle as well. Are you going to use a serm for pct? DAA and a test booster won't cut it imo.
Drinking would be a big no. Halo is already taxing your liver and you're already going to need supplements to help with the liver damage, drinking while on orals imo is a very dumb decision

clem321

Awards
Thanks. No drinking then. No serm. What Serm would you suggest and why?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
No serm= no cycle
Nolva or clomid would be fine

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with Matt on no drinking and no SERM=No Cycle. The TUDCA is a great addition as well but not a necessary expense IMO. Keep an AI on hand as well in case you have estrogen problems. Halo shouldn't aromatize but any of these compounds can cause uncommon reactions to changes in your hormonal levels. Be prepared an keep an AI on hand at all times. I keep Letrone (OTC) and Exemestane as a heavy duty backup at all times. Haven't needed them once, but I only like boobies when they're not mine.

Last edited:

clem321

Awards
How much nolva and when? Whats an AI? jebrook are you saying no serm?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much nolva and when? Whats an AI? jebrook are you saying no serm?
Looks like you have a lot more research to do before jumping on this cycle. Jebrook is telling you to get a serm too. There are numerous halo cycle logs in this forum, I would look a few up and start there. Do not jump on this cycle without knowing exactly what an ai and a serm do and have them on hand BEFORE you start your cycle.

clem321

Awards
I will include Nolva in my post cycle after reading up on it. How many mg do you suggest?

clem321

Awards
Thanks. I have seen 40mg to begin with? I was thinking lower as you suggested.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I have seen 40mg to begin with? I was thinking lower as you suggested.
That high is not necessary IMO in this instance. 5 weeks of Halo at moderate dosage should be relatively easy to recover from.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Matt on no drinking and no SERM=No Cycle. The TUDCA is a great addition as well but not a necessary expense IMO. Keep an AI on hand as well in case you have estrogen problems. Halo shouldn't aromatize but any of these compounds can cause uncommon reactions to changes in your hormonal levels. Be prepared an keep an AI on hand at all times. I keep Letrone (OTC) and Exemestane as a heavy duty backup at all times. Haven't needed them once, but I only like boobies when they're not mine.
How good is letrone as an ai, for an msten cycle? Will probably have exemastane though.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How good is letrone as an ai, for an msten cycle? Will probably have exemastane though.
It's very effective. I would say it's perfectly capable IMO, however, you shouldn't need an AI with Msten. Just be sure to have one on hand in case of emergency. Exemestane is something great to have as an emergency also. I've found Msten to be very dry in my experience. I plan to run a moderate dose of Trest and some other stuff soon with Letrone also.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Like everyone else said, no serm no cycle. Grab nolva or clomid and run it with an otc pct like sup3r pct. Typical nolva dosage is 20/20/10/10 and clomid is 50/50/25/25.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Halo 50/75/75/75/75
Serm nolva or clomid
20/20/10/10 or 50/50/25/25
If you are going to run DAA I would run it the first day of pct(3 grams a day)and no longer than 4 weeks. It is pretty much useless after four weeks. Some people swear by DAA and others hate it with a passion and consider it useless. Like others have said: no serm equals no cycle. If you do run arimistane which is also hit and miss with people, some like it as a weak AI, others think it is useful for cortisol control. If you do decide to run it and it is by itself(not included in any other supps as an ingredient) I would start it the second or third week into pct and extend it one or two weeks past the serm. You can also look into reduce XT.

Also I believe your cycle support should follow you into your pct as well. You should protect your organs into your pct as well, don't just stop when your cycle(steroid) stops. Not trying to endorse or promote any companies or products but super pct by OL has a lot of good ingredients in it and has your arimistane, daa, and organ protection all in one bottle. I have not used it yet but it's organ protection ingredient profile is similar to Anabolic innovations cycle support which has been the go to for years.

Don't drink. You obviously can but like others have said you are already taxing your liver with a methylated compound, why would you tax it some more? If you are not willing to sacrifice a couple of weeks of not drinking then you are not ready for a cycle. Not trying to be a dick, just stating my opinion.

You seem to already have the fish oil part covered(as previously stated by your omega intake). I would highly recommend drinking an adequate amount of water and supplementing with taurine to control any type of back/forearm/shin pumps.

Like others have mentioned you should have a good AI on hand in case problems arise and how to dose the said AI of choice. Seeing how you may not be aware of what an AI is you may need to do a bit more research.

Last but certainly not least, depending on what your goals are(cut/bulk/recomp), your diet is key to the use of any compound. Halo is a pretty versatile compound and I hope you have a happy cycle.