Test VS Trest

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have used test in the past, but never Trest. Opinions?
It seems good on paper, but sadly it is hard to find these days or I'd give it a shot.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Injectable test?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Booneman and dma could give some insight here, be interested to hear their opinions

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I have used test in the past, but never Trest. Opinions?
It seems good on paper, but sadly it is hard to find these days or I'd give it a shot.
Also, you been looking for IM trest?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Have you checked out PHW or Nutriverse? Both have oral and td for discount with code.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest is pretty nice. I've used test cyp in the past. But I loved Trest, 50mg pwo was nice! I went to 200mg a day, which was intense! You'll need a good ai such as exemestane while running Trest.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Trest is pretty nice. I've used test cyp in the past. But I loved Trest, 50mg pwo was nice! I went to 200mg a day, which was intense! You'll need a good ai such as exemestane while running Trest.
Pretty sure I have aromidex somewhere around here. 200 oral or inject? Seems a bit much but who am I to say that lol

B

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Be careful with trestalone. It is known to cause hard shutdown with long recovery periods. Still a great compound as far as alpha feeling and gains go, however I'd rather run a DHEA test base with pmag or something of the sort.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be careful with trestalone. It is known to cause hard shutdown with long recovery periods. Still a great compound as far as alpha feeling and gains go, however I'd rather run a DHEA test base with pmag or something of the sort.
What did you run your Trest at?

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Trest all dayyyy, running 100mg a day. 50 in the morning and 50 preworkout.
I'll was going to run a low sust dose but I've gone a week without a shot, the treat is kicking ass

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trest is best. its like being a teen ager over and over again. those who know... know~

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks for your expertise advice

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What did you run your Trest at?
He hasn't used it, he's done one cycle of a methyl cocktail of bullsh*t and now he's an anabolic expert

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Whatttt? Did he? He'll be back lol
That's what Yates told me in another thread haha but I kinda hope so, so I can follow him into every thread he offers his sh1tty advice on and troll his ass

Edit: just checked, yep he's banned

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Trest at 100mg split dose a day for me was awesome. Strength gains were fantastic.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Actually ran it with anadrol and LGD. The trest was oral. Put on 10 solid retained so far pounds. Went from 245 to 255.
lol but couldn't you say strength gains could've been a big part due to anadrol?

I know trest gives good strength gains but a-bombs are no joke either

Also due to oral trest having such a short half life- I'm assuming you took the other half of the full dose pre-workout?

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
lol but couldn't you say strength gains could've been a big part due to anadrol?

I know trest gives good strength gains but a-bombs are no joke either

Also due to oral trest having such a short half life- I'm assuming you took the other half of the full dose pre-workout?
Absolutely I agree it was a combination. I did keep the anadrol at a low dose though. The combo was very nice! Yes I dosed half pre workout and the other half in the evening. (I work out in the am)

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely I agree it was a combination. I did keep the anadrol at a low dose though. The combo was very nice! Yes I dosed half pre workout and the other half in the evening. (I work out in the am)
What were the doses for anadrol and lgd?

Starting stats and finished stats? Goals?

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
What were the doses for anadrol and lgd?

Starting stats and finished stats? Goals?
Anadrol was kept at 50mg a day the whole cycle and LGD was 4/4/8/8/12/12. I started at 245 15%BF and ended up at 255 at the same BF. Goals were really to test the strength gains of this kind of cycle and I was very pleased.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol was kept at 50mg a day the whole cycle and LGD was 4/4/8/8/12/12. I started at 245 15%BF and ended up at 255 at the same BF. Goals were really to test the strength gains of this kind of cycle and I was very pleased.
Nice, those are pretty good gains for a somewhat light cycle at your size.

S

SophomoreSage

Awards
The first 12-week run of OL Dermatrest I did was incredible - not only the strength, size, and composition gains in the gym but also quality of life. Great mood, great drive, ridiculous libido...no issues for me with gyno (YMMV), dosed L-Dopa conservatively (started off using an AI but it crushed my joints - no good for a powerlifter that is handcuffed to some pretty clear-cut movements), smooth PCT.

Started at 50mg ED then progressed to 100mg after testing the waters (tried to intuit cost v. benefit).

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Wow 12 weeks, would love to try that long

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never been so freaking estrogen sensitive in my life than right now on Trest at 125mg.

Aside from that I feel fantastic.

In comparison to Test, well I'm giving it to Test at this point in my cycle. But I'm only at week 4 of Trest, and my bloods were probably whack when I started this cycle, so hard to say how that is playing into it.

Now Test + Mast = no comparison. Surprised my dik is still attached after that combo. Talk about reliving teenage years LOL.

Side Note: so sorry a great member such as bananagains is gone. Hope he does make it back to help us all with our cycles.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hahahahahaha. Golden post.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I have never been so freaking estrogen sensitive in my life than right now on Trest at 125mg.

Aside from that I feel fantastic.

In comparison to Test, well I'm giving it to Test at this point in my cycle. But I'm only at week 4 of Trest, and my bloods were probably whack when I started this cycle, so hard to say how that is playing into it.

Now Test + Mast = no comparison. Surprised my dik is still attached after that combo. Talk about reliving teenage years LOL.

Side Note: so sorry a great member such as bananagains is gone. Hope he does make it back to help us all with our cycles.
How's your mood on it? Euphoric?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Trest is fantastic. Strength, recomp, size. And that has just been at 75mg/day.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Never ran Dbol can't say man.

Best gear euphoria I've ever had was Test/Tren/Mast/Tbol

And this is not that good, but decent.
Haha well that's beast of a stack, don't doubt it.

Are you running trest solo right now?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha well that's beast of a stack, don't doubt it.

Are you running trest solo right now?
Just ended LGD and RAD with it. Started DMZ and Halo with it today. Hoping that euphoria is real nice once it kicks in!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're doing hdrol and DMZ? What doses?
Hdrol 75mg for 6 weeks
DMZ 30/30/45/45/45/45/45 (7 weeks)
Trest 125 throughout

Dropped the LGD (MASS GH) early because i want to stop the mk-677 which is in it.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Hdrol 75mg for 6 weeks
DMZ 30/30/45/45/45/45/45 (7 weeks)
Trest 125 throughout
Bump that DMZ to 45 throughout man. It was a big difference for me with no noticeable added sides.