Trest and Nipple-Trouble, advise welcome !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like boobies, I do!
But my wife will not share her bra's and dresses with me, I thought I ask for help here.

I'm 12 days into a Trest/DMZ/MK-677 cycle.
After day 10 nipples started to hurt when touching -or flexing pecs. No lump, no puffy, no lactating. They are not just sensitive, they HURT.

Here what I took until sides came up:
Dermatr3st 50mg mornings
15mg Trest orally during day
45mg Trest orally before workout at pm
32mg DMZ divided dosage
MK-677 30mg/day
0.5mg adex EOD
cycle support (Tudca,Fishoil and others)

Here what I did so far 2 days ago:
- cut the dosage from 110mg trest/day to 55mg/day
- upped 0.5mg adex ED

Nipples still hurting.

My problem is, I have no Ralox -or Letro on hand, nor will I get it here where I live.

I have:
-Clomid,Nolva, and Torem
-Adex, Exemestane

My plan is, to introduce Torem for 5-7 days at 120/60/30/30/30, to see what the damn nipples will do, throwing in some Forma Stanzol V3 too.

What would you guys do? The cycle so far is awesome, I really don't want to go into PCT right away.

GetRekt

Awards
Just lower trest and up adex. I'd stop all oral trest since it spikes estro hard and just keep with the same dermatrest dose. Let the Dmz do the work and the trest be a base. No need for torem imo, everything should flare back down in a day or two

GetRekt

Awards
Should be more specific. Go to 50mg dermatrest, 0mg oral trest, 1mg adex ED for the next few days and see how it goes.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet 10 to 15mg of nolva will take care of all of your problems. Run it with the adex.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just lower trest and up adex. I'd stop all oral trest since it spikes estro hard and just keep with the same dermatrest dose. Let the Dmz do the work and the trest be a base. No need for torem imo, everything should flare back down in a day or two
Is it common knowledge that oral trest spikes estro harder then TD-trest ? I must have missed that in my research... :eek:uch:

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
How's the dmz so far? Hope you fix your nips soon haha

GetRekt

Awards
Is it common knowledge that oral trest spikes estro harder then TD-trest ? I must have missed that in my research... :eek:uch:
It has a much shorter half life, meaning that if both convert into the same amount of estrogen, oral is released in half the time, resulting in a larger spike.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pics of nips?? no homo

Hehehe, be cautious what you wish for, it can not be unseen !

151219_002.jpg
151219_005.jpg

I guess so far it's fat, not gyno...
Beeing between 19-21% BF may play a role in aromatase too, I recon.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the dmz so far? Hope you fix your nips soon haha
The cycle is awesome. Pump is amazing, strength got up after day 9, gained 11 pounds in 12 days, guessing half of it is water.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
The cycle is awesome. Pump is amazing, strength got up after day 9, gained 11 pounds in 12 days, guessing half of it is water.
I'm running dmz and dermacrine soon, cant wait! You should check out my thread, I can link it if you'd like. Enjoy your cycle

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running dmz and dermacrine soon, cant wait! You should check out my thread, I can link it if you'd like. Enjoy your cycle
Yes, please link it !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I'm on 1mg Adex and 50mg Dermatr3st, should see a drying out and hopefully, nipples don't mutate to ice cones.

aasdferic

Awards
I've done 2 cycles with trest and in both my nipples started hurting 2nd week til pct. u should be fine as long as a lump doesn't develop

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine became a bit itchy when I was at 75mg, I was running exemestane 12.5mg e3d. I bumped the Trest up to 200mg and the exemestane still kept me under control.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine became a bit itchy when I was at 75mg, I was running exemestane 12.5mg e3d. I bumped the Trest up to 200mg and the exemestane still kept me under control.
It may have to do with body fat. You are lean, less Trest converts to Estrogen, I guess.
What were the gains on 200mg Trest? Was it only Trest? TD, IM ot Oral?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TD and oral with Halofire at 75mg for 6 weeks. I'm going on a week post pct and up 13lbs and strength is still holding up pretty well.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look at that weird European tub! lol jk, I celebrate those small differences the world around. For instance, do u know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in France?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TD and oral with Halofire at 75mg for 6 weeks. I'm going on a week post pct and up 13lbs and strength is still holding up pretty well.
still +13lbs? nice effin work!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look at that weird European tub! lol jk, I celebrate those small differences the world around. For instance, do u know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in France?
Quit making fun of my bathtub! I made both of my children in that tub.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
still +13lbs? nice effin work!
Thank you! I've been putting quite a bit of time, effort and money into my pct and post pct. Plus getting a new job is helping with eating more, now that in making more money.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
my nips got itchy on my sdmz 3.0 cycle really itchy and they hurt but no gyno thus far im guessing cause i had no test base

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
my nips got itchy on my sdmz 3.0 cycle really itchy and they hurt but no gyno thus far im guessing cause i had no test base
I dont think a test base had anything to do with that hahaha, keep checking on them and makensure no lumps arise m8

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
nah they just lost some form like added fat on my nips but im sure during pct with nolva it will clear up.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Royale with cheese! (Or actually Le Royal cheese) ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THANK YOU! I'm surprised no one bit on that.... great movie
I thought everyone should know that movie and half of us probably have the wallet from that movie lol

CJNator

Awards
Wait lol nevermind, I though you started a log. Hope your gyno goes away!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update :

Being on TD Trest/DMZ and 1mg Adex x day, nipps got better.

Cycle wise, this is the best cycle I did so far, besides the nipple trouble.

Pronounced on-feeling, insane pumps at the gym, growing strong.

I would love to take oral trest pre-workout again, as it gives me an extra 20-30% stamina for volume.
Will take 30mg pre workout, keeping Adex at 0.75mg x day.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait lol nevermind, I though you started a log. Hope your gyno goes away!
CJNator , knowing your previous logs and how hard you train, you REALLY should consider the Dermatr3st/DMZ combo for a bulk. Thinking of 100mg Trest/30-45mg DMZ for 5 weeks.
All sarms are chickens*hit in comparison, hands down.

CJNator

Awards
CJNator , knowing your previous logs and how hard you train, you REALLY should consider the Dermatr3st/DMZ combo for a bulk. Thinking of 100mg Trest/30-45mg DMZ for 5 weeks.
All sarms are chickens*hit in comparison, hands down.
Hahaha I bet that's a nice stack, I've never touched anything above SARMs I almost did trest but I don't want to deal with the side effects. I might just consider a low dose of trest and I'll look into DMZ.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha I bet that's a nice stack, I've never touched anything above SARMs I almost did trest but I don't want to deal with the side effects. I might just consider a low dose of trest and I'll look into DMZ.
IMHO it's a higher dose of Trest that gives you the pump and on-feeling. You could do a Dermacrine/DMZ cycle if you are wary about Trest sides.
Trest kicks in really fast by day 3-5. having Exemestane or Adex on hand is a must, I would buy a bottle of letro too, just in case.

Go for it, I bet it's a game changer for you.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
If you've only ran sarms in the past i'd look into epistane or triumphalis first and run it with a test base then jump to dmz

GetRekt

Awards
If you've only ran sarms in the past i'd look into epistane or triumphalis first and run it with a test base then jump to dmz
IMO trest is the riskier compound vs dmz. With Dmz just dose tudca high and reap the benefits. It's not a lot to figure out. My first cycle was dmz+trest. Amazing, but typical trest issues. Second was solo Dmz, the lethargy and stuff sucked, and results were less than trest, but it was a smooth run, no issues.

warrior737

Awards
Where are you applying the Td trest? ie. chest or legs? 9Not sure if you said it above but) if its chest that may be the issue. A lot of people get this nipple itch problem when using dermacrine on there chest and not thighs as well.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are you applying the Td trest? ie. chest or legs? 9Not sure if you said it above but) if its chest that may be the issue. A lot of people get this nipple itch problem when using dermacrine on there chest and not thighs as well.
I put it on traps, shoulders and arms. I figured, that I need a higher dosage of Adex to keep E in check.
I'm now on 48mg DMZ and 80mg Trest (50TD/30oral) with 0.75mg Adex. Nipples are a bit sensitive, but don't hurt anymore.
This cycle still rocks, love it!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update :

Being on TD Trest/DMZ and 1mg Adex x day, nipps got better.

Cycle wise, this is the best cycle I did so far, besides the nipple trouble.

Pronounced on-feeling, insane pumps at the gym, growing strong.

I would love to take oral trest pre-workout again, as it gives me an extra 20-30% stamina for volume.
Will take 30mg pre workout, keeping Adex at 0.75mg x day.
Consider the IM version of Trest if you really want to have some fun...

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
IMO trest is the riskier compound vs dmz. With Dmz just dose tudca high and reap the benefits. It's not a lot to figure out. My first cycle was dmz+trest. Amazing, but typical trest issues. Second was solo Dmz, the lethargy and stuff sucked, and results were less than trest, but it was a smooth run, no issues.
I never said dmz was was more risky than trest...I agree with you man, estrogen, prolactin and temporary loss of sperm count doesn't sound like a fun combo to me either lol. How was your dmz run? How much did you gain and how much tudca were you running with it? I'll be running dmz and dermacrine soon

GetRekt

Awards
I never said dmz was was more risky than trest...I agree with you man, estrogen, prolactin and temporary loss of sperm count doesn't sound like a fun combo to me either lol. How was your dmz run? How much did you gain and how much tudca were you running with it? I'll be running dmz and dermacrine soon
I was just quoting your post as a reference to what I was saying, not discounting anything you said at all. My dmz and trest run was amazing. 8 weeks at 60mg nearly the whole time. 20 pounds gain and put near 90 pounds on my Squat and 140 on my deadlift. About half those numbers to bench and overhead press. The ****ty part was that I completely burned myself out, eating 1k over maintenance and 6-7 workouts a week. As soon as I hit pct I just crashed. Tried a few other dmz only runs but I just didn't do them well.
Dmz is such a powerful compound and can make such drastic changes so quickly that it can be extremely hard to keep up with it.
I myself am planning on sticking with just injectables, longer cycles and esters, maybe even cruising, just to get slower more keepable gains.
Oh, and 750mg tudca a day.

hide83

Awards
I was just quoting your post as a reference to what I was saying, not discounting anything you said at all. My dmz and trest run was amazing. 8 weeks at 60mg nearly the whole time. 20 pounds gain and put near 90 pounds on my Squat and 140 on my deadlift. About half those numbers to bench and overhead press. The ****ty part was that I completely burned myself out, eating 1k over maintenance and 6-7 workouts a week. As soon as I hit pct I just crashed. Tried a few other dmz only runs but I just didn't do them well.
Dmz is such a powerful compound and can make such drastic changes so quickly that it can be extremely hard to keep up with it.
I myself am planning on sticking with just injectables, longer cycles and esters, maybe even cruising, just to get slower more keepable gains.
Oh, and 750mg tudca a day.
I'm with you on this- you gain so fast on oral only cycles that its incredibly difficult to keep the gains. No cycles without a healthy dose of test for me for the rest of my life.

GetRekt

Awards
I'm with you on this- you gain so fast on oral only cycles that its incredibly difficult to keep the gains. No cycles without a healthy dose of test for me for the rest of my life.
Even just continuing with a near maintenance dose of test after an oral is enough to help solidify gains

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Even just continuing with a near maintenance dose of test after an oral is enough to help solidify gains
I discovered that 2 weeks of tr3st at 100mg, after a 7 week epi/tr3st cycle, helped a lot in solidifying gains.
My cycle was 45 mg ep15tane and 75mg tr3st straight.

GetRekt

Awards
I discovered that 2 weeks of tr3st at 100mg, after a 7 week epi/tr3st cycle, helped a lot in solidifying gains.
My cycle was 45 mg ep15tane and 75mg tr3st straight.
This is a great idea. Could even use lower trest than that haha, I'd probably still be gaining on 100

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
This is a great idea. Could even use lower trest than that haha, I'd probably still be gaining on 100
Yes, I gained lean muscle the last 2 weeks:) did adex at 0,5 e2d the last 4 weeks, just to be sure:)