Looking to bulk

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Looking to bulk up this winter haven't ran a ph stack in years 5 to be exact I'm thinking m1a / msten or m1a /dmz. Never ran msten or dmz took m1a and had crazy gains, ran all the goodies in the past SD, epi halo m1a.my question is what would be the better stack

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I'd play it safe and start with something like triumphalis or dmz then work you way up.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to bulk up this winter haven't ran a ph stack in years 5 to be exact I'm thinking m1a / msten or m1a /dmz. Never ran msten or dmz took m1a and had crazy gains, ran all the goodies in the past SD, epi halo m1a.my question is what would be the better stack
I wouldn't stack either one of those, would be a rediculously toxic cycle. If you like m1a so much and absolutely have to stack something with it then I would go with a non methyl like tren or a 7a methyl like trest. Honestly, trest would be perfect. Trest will act as a test base and keep the lethargy off of you and will also contribute to overall gains on cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack either one of those, would be a rediculously toxic cycle. If you like m1a so much and absolutely have to stack something with it then I would go with a non methyl like tren or a 7a methyl like trest. Honestly, trest would be perfect. Trest will act as a test base and keep the lethargy off of you and will also contribute to overall gains on cycle.
This. If you have been away for a while and don't know how your body reacts you shouldn't just toss all this at your system. When you start cycling more frequently I'd consider stacking methylated products. My favorite being dmz + msten, and some times doing a bridge into m1t oxime.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abe Lincoln , you're alive!!! Welcome Back !!!