Has anyone tried Alpha 1 Max?

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
I'm think about trying alpha 1 max and i was wordering if anyone had any advice on how to cycle it?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If u can find legit a1m do it i ran it 2x at 40 then 1x at 60 . Gains were crazy but my serm was khunt juice so by the time i got a legit serms gains melted off.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Any particular serms you would recommend?
Clomid is usually king . Nolva is good too. Its all about what works for you best . I personally prefer clomid over all.
For Aromatize inhibitors i like exemestane.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you?

6'2 192 isn't bad if you're currently as lean as you are.

Any other cycles under your belt?

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Yeah i was 170 summer 2014, then bulked to 205 then lost a little. Been the same wieght for almost 6 months recomping a little and i wanted to try something new. The only "cycle" iv'e had is laxogenin. Also (someone's gonna hate me for this) i'm 18.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't do it man. I know know know you want gains fast etc. but TRUST ME. You have way too much natural potential right now. Seriously. I guarantee you it's not worth it. You are at a peak time of natural growth and to use anything hormonal is not smart. Laxo is a natural product btw.

You can consider some potent natural supps at your age. Look into epi-plex or unleashed, or ara and anabeta elite. Good natural products that will help you break your plateau.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ep1c-unleashed-by-olympus-labs