69.... benefits both
Road head... passes time

That was easy.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) tren: makes me feel like a god, great strength, and leans me out even if bulking
2) trest: ^^refer to first discription
3) methyl dht oxime: ^^refer to first discription

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
1) Halotestin
2) Winstrol
3) Proviron

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
What do you like about proviron? And the others for that matter
Halotestin delivers superior strength gains. I've had success before with this compound while training for powerlifting meets.

Winstrol sucks me dry for that grainy contest look while dieting. I'm also a believer that it has fat burning properties. I prefer this over Masteron.

Proviron is usually what I run on long wet cycles (ex. Test E, Deca). I love its anti-estrogenic properties. It compliments an AI very well. Bloat will be very minimal for me when implementing proviron into my cycles.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
M1t
Anadrol
Primo
One big ass ride 12 weeks surfin usa !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You've ran dmz right? How was it?
Ive ran dmz many times. Sdmz 2.0 made me wacky. But overall dmz itself was a huge success for me . So many fakes out there ya gotta watch where ya buy from .

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Injectables :D (jk)
1.dianabol
2.Turanabol
3.Anadrol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd have to say, in no particular order:
1. Dbol: big strength gains, bulky as f but also watery and if you're prone to gyno you better be careful.
2. Epiandro: holy fuark I got shredded in just 4 weeks on this. Strength shot through the roof and I looked like a damn Greek god.
3: epistane: just a solid compound all around. Good strength, dry size gains, no estrogen problems, easy to recover from.
Runner ups: trenavar and msten, but they screwed with my emotions too much to make it in the top 3. Still amazing compounds.

However I'm about to add a lot more orals to my experience: trest, a longer epiandro run, RAD 140, LGD 4033, and then anadrol in the cycle after that.

drock77

drock77

Awards
1. AlphaLab Technologies Xtreme DMZ

2. Olympus UK TR3ST
About to start my cycle first week January

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi-andro is a joke. It's good as a libido booster that's about it. I haven't run a lot of this newer stuff. So I'd have to say,

1) Phf Mentabolan

2) Trest

3) Trest

So far I haven't found anything else that even comes close. MDHT was pretty good stuff. Of course I haven't really run as many things as most guys on here.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have to respectfully disagree with you on the epiandro T-Bone. While it may not provide much in the size department, it greatly increases strength, and your definition and vascularity is great due to the decreased water retention.
It definitely has its uses, other than making you stare at all the girlies in their spandex shorts and sports bras.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Epi-andro is a joke. It's good as a libido booster that's about it. I haven't run a lot of this newer stuff. So I'd have to say,

1) Phf Mentabolan

2) Trest

3) Trest

So far I haven't found anything else that even comes close. MDHT was pretty good stuff. Of course I haven't really run as many things as most guys on here.
Did u just list trest thrice?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you dose it?
They were tablets, so I just took a bunch in a pill case to the gym. Chewed them up while warming up and every 15 minutes or so after that. Great stuff, but now it's gone. I know there are some clones supposedly out there but I don't trust them.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
1. AlphaLab Technologies Xtreme DMZ

2. Olympus UK TR3ST
About to start my cycle first week January
I'm running anabolic technologies xtreme dmz and dermacrine soon, goodluck with your cycle! How many cycles have you ran in the past? I also ran epistane for 4 weeks and loved it despite the fact i forgot to run a test base

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established

1) Phf Mentabolan

2) Trest

3) Trest

Running ment and msten together now as a kicker to my test cycle. It's a lot of fun.

drock77

drock77

Awards
@ NattyBoy* did a few cycles
Halodrol 6 week cycle
Epistane 8 week cycle
Both by Vital Labs
The a Trenavar and Halodrol cycle that was great perfect gains of that cycle
Look forward to my DMZ cycle

A

amg91

Awards
Subbed for the xtreme dmz. I saw it on an auction site but feared it might be bunk

drock77

drock77

Awards
@ amg91 heard that but AlphaLab Technologies is good a friend of mine I order it for is getting some nice gains

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Subbed for the xtreme dmz. I saw it on an auction site but feared it might be bunk
I was lucky enough to have a local supp shop that still had it, purchased pre ban. I got two of em and a bottle of warrior labz epivar

drock77

drock77

Awards
NattyBoy warrior labz it good my brother got some OSTA-GENIN from them got some cool gains

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
PHWsupplements is selling xtreme mass which just 16mg dmz, milk thistle, nac, and longjack in it. It's 90 caps and for a good price. It's in the clearance section.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
PHWsupplements is selling xtreme mass which just 16mg dmz, milk thistle, nac, and longjack in it. It's 90 caps and for a good price. It's in the clearance section.
Xtreme mass is methylstenbolone but the ingredients they show are dmz...Most of their products don't list the compounds and they are selling ph/ds that have no info to be found even upon a google search........phw ain't getting my business

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme mass is methylstenbolone but the ingredients they show are dmz...Most of their products don't list the compounds and they are selling ph/ds that have no info to be found even upon a google search........phw ain't getting my business
Woops.

I guess still a good price on m-sten though. PHW has been very good too me though, I just love their Olympus deals lol

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Woops.

I guess still a good price on m-sten though. PHW has been very good too me though, I just love their Olympus deals lol
I would've loved to run olympus labs dymethaz8e, at least I'll be using their sup3r pct with my pharma clomid for pct ;)

drock77

drock77

Awards
This will be my cycle DMZ and
Olympus UK TR3ST for 6 to 8 weeks
Loading with Tudca a week before and throughout the cycle
DMZ 32/32/32/48/48/48/32/32
Tr3st 50/50/50/75/75/75/25/25
On cycle support Olympus Labs*AR1MACARE PRO recommended dosage AI aromasin 12.5 EOD

PCT for weeks
Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT recommend dosage
nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10/10
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Osta 25/25/25/25
What you guys thank????

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
This will be my cycle DMZ and
Olympus UK TR3ST for 6 to 8 weeks
Loading with Tudca a week before and throughout the cycle
DMZ 32/32/32/48/48/48/32/32
Tr3st 50/50/50/75/75/75/25/25
On cycle support Olympus Labs*AR1MACARE PRO recommended dosage AI aromasin 12.5 EOD

PCT for weeks
Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT recommend dosage
nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10/10
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Osta 25/25/25/25
What you guys thank????
I would run the cycle for 6 weeks at most imo. Clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 20/20/10/10. Exclude ostarine, it'll shut you down too lol. Everything else looked good, liked how you kept it simple. Im running the dmz 32/32/32/48/48, 8 weeks is too much personally. I would copy and paste what you types into a thread and get more peoples opinions

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Also, a methyl is harsh for 8 weeks. Some people like/love osta in pct but 25 might be a little too high. I have seen others run a very low dose in pct. I personally would not run osta in pct but others swear by it. I don't have any experience in osta but I am sure others can steer you in the right direction. Any reason why you are running your serms for six weeks?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Ostarine has been shown to be suppressive at very low dosages, taking both nolva and clomid along with sup3r pct will be more than enough imo, assuming your serms are legit

drock77

drock77

Awards
Chrisko*I always run the same as my cycle never had problems doing it thatvway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ee09 Anabolics 25
N Anabolics 9
Marsh1116 Anabolics 12
Nico1 Anabolics 23
MSE Anabolics 13