Clomid castration?

B

Bmac

Awards
I'm 19. It took an ostarine cycle under the impression that I wouldn't need a pct. 3 months later I had some clomid on hand decided to do a short pct. 25mg for 4 weeks. I wasn't feeling an improvement because I was actually experiencing clomid side effects. I took one dose of 80mg and it destroyed me. I am losing strenght very rapidly even 3 weeks after the dose. Have I chemical castrated myself similar to triptorelin

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
No, you didn't taper off your serm and your E2 is probably high signaling the body to slow testosterone production.

B

Bmac

Awards
Would this correct itself overtime. I'd rather not use an ai if I could adviod it

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Would this correct itself overtime. I'd rather not use an ai if I could adviod it
Get bloodwork done before you go putting chemicals in your body it doesn't need.

C

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
It should, unless you did ofcourse chemically castrate yourself... I kid, you'll be fine. Maybe pick up and OTC AI

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I would get bloodwork first, and if it really is because of estrogen then pick up some aromasin. Any otc pct that is still legal is chit imo, especially arimistane

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You dont need to taper clomid . Are you 100% it was clomid? Your castration maybe due to high e2 get bloods and go from there . Post your results and one of us will help ya out.

W

warrior737

Awards
I'm 19. It took an ostarine cycle under the impression that I wouldn't need a pct. 3 months later I had some clomid on hand decided to do a short pct. 25mg for 4 weeks. I wasn't feeling an improvement because I was actually experiencing clomid side effects. I took one dose of 80mg and it destroyed me. I am losing strenght very rapidly even 3 weeks after the dose. Have I chemical castrated myself similar to triptorelin
Osta promotes elevated estro as well and to add clomid into the mix = your a crying woman now. You may grow boobs. lol ;P just kidding.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need blood work. Stop putting stuff into your body without knowing where the issues lie.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Absolutely agree with getting bloods done. Youre just guessing, otherwise.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this point, it will be to difficult to self correct. Get blood work so you no what to correct.

G

Gains2NV

Awards
Why did you 3 months later decide to dose Clomid. Most likely by then you would have recovered since you didn't feel shut down in first place.

Def need bloods cause if not your guessing and could just make things worse throwing another product in your system.

B

Bmac

Awards
All I heard was that ostarine didn't suppress or was not very suppressive. I notice some Irregularities such as my testicles felt smaller and very soft and I was very moody and such. I gave myself bad anxiety thinking about possibly being suppressed so I thought the clomid couldn't hurt. I did notice that my testicles grew and felt firm as hell on the clomid but I had no sex drive at all. Three weeks off and my balls are smaller and softer than they where before the clomid

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You know pct workin when u tear up watchin CREED new movie. Clomid ftw

D

dredmentia

Awards
Somtimes its not so easy to just go and get blood work nobody wants to be in a situation making you look unhealthy with your doctor they will eitheer think you are ill for whatever reason or if you are honest with them and say hey I'm taking steroids that will also go in your file and you will be labeled as a drug user. I heard there is mail order labs you can get blood work from how does this work?? I'm guessing you need to take the blood yourself and mail it ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Somtimes its not so easy to just go and get blood work nobody wants to be in a situation making you look unhealthy with your doctor they will eitheer think you are ill for whatever reason or if you are honest with them and say hey I'm taking steroids that will also go in your file and you will be labeled as a drug user. I heard there is mail order labs you can get blood work from how does this work?? I'm guessing you need to take the blood yourself and mail it ?
BETTER to face the truth then hide it . When its your health at risk you cant wager your life vs embarrassment. Just get blood work . The testing for steroids is to expensive. There are plenty of health conditions that mimic the effects of steroids on the endocrine system.

G

Gains2NV

Awards
What the site like privatemd.com or something it's linked forum. He could go get his own bloods under 100 bucks and nobody will know but him. Then depending on results he can decide if medical advise is needed or maybe just something otc depending on what's high or low

B

Bmac

Awards
Test results are in
Total test 14.86. Range 9-32
Free test. 0.261
estradiol 69. Range 40-150
I'll post a photo of the actual blood work later. I'm working with a endocrinologist and Doctor and thy say I have the test of a 55 year old. They say they'll fix me though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Test results are in
Total test 14.86. Range 9-32
Free test. 0.261
estradiol 69. Range 40-150
I'll post a photo of the actual blood work later. I'm working with a endocrinologist and Doctor and thy say I have the test of a 55 year old. They say they'll fix me though.
Good job on keeping the doc appointment. Let us all know wat treatment plan you are doing as well.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see what therapy they put you on!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see what therapy they put you on!
Hopefully clomid if OP wants to stay fertile...I've been on clomid at 50mg eod for almost 3 years for TRT and it has worked wonders. Plus my wife is pregnant with twins. My doc from the Cleveland Clinic said if I would have gone on test (as was prescribed by a previous endo), I would have had major issues with fertility

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully clomid if OP wants to stay fertile...I've been on clomid at 50mg eod for almost 3 years for TRT and it has worked wonders. Plus my wife is pregnant with twins. My doc from the Cleveland Clinic said if I would have gone on test (as was prescribed by a previous endo), I would have had major issues with fertility
Funny you say that, because I always thought once you go on test long term, fertility is a major issue. So your forced to deal with low test until you have all your kids.

Then I heard though, HRT is fine as HCG + HMG can bring fertility to normal levels on long term hrt.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had two kids on TRT but always ran hCG as part of my protocol.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Funny you say that, because I always thought once you go on test long term, fertility is a major issue. So your forced to deal with low test until you have all your kids.

Then I heard though, HRT is fine as HCG + HMG can bring fertility to normal levels on long term hrt.
Yea, that's your best bet if you run test (HCG). I went to two docs before finally just going to the Clinic and both tried to put me on test (Andro Gel back then). My wife, who is a veterinarian so she's educated, said hell no because we wanted kids (I'm 32, she's 29). When I went to my current doc, the first thing he asked is whether I had been prescribed and/or was taking test. He said it's really sad because so many young guys just get thrown on test for TRT and doctors don't warn them about fertility issues.

Clomid has been studied in males for years and data shows that it is safe (and effective) for at least 5 years. I was tested three times before starting TRT and all tests were between 190 and 250. After being on Clomid for a few months, my numbers average between 600-900. Normal doses range from 25mg eod to 50mg eod.

Once we are done having kids, I'll switch over. But I'm very thankful that my wife put her foot down! We'll just see how much I'm able to workout once our twins arrive in April!