AI for msten/epiandro?

Wreckosaurus

Awards
I'm planning an msten and epiandro cycle. Since neither convert to estrogen, would I need an ai? What about for supposed estrogen rebound?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Have some aromasin on hand just in case
This ^

I doubt you will resort to running one while on. But having one on hand is absolutely a must. In PCT, run your AI 3 or 4 weeks into your SERM, then continue for a couple more weeks. Some will say this is unnecessary, however, the possibility of rebound gyno will be destroyed.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
This ^

I doubt you will resort to running one while on. But having one on hand is absolutely a must. In PCT, run your AI 3 or 4 weeks into your SERM, then continue for a couple more weeks. Some will say this is unnecessary, however, the possibility of rebound gyno will be destroyed.
Running the ai past the serm is always a smart choice

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
What if you run clomid and nolva in pct and extend the nolva to say two extra weeks for its anti estrogen properties, would that help combat estrogen rebound?
Ex.: Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10/10
Just wondering

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
What if you run clomid and nolva in pct and extend the nolva to say two extra weeks for its anti estrogen properties, would that help combat estrogen rebound?
Ex.: Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10/10
Just wondering
Aromasin is a suicidal ai, making it great for preventing rebound while crushing estrogen.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin is a suicidal ai, making it great for preventing rebound while crushing estrogen.
Yeah i know that and obviously the better option if your concern is estrogen control but just thought there could be some benefit if any at all

GetRekt

Awards
Yeah i know that and obviously the better option if your concern is estrogen control but just thought there could be some benefit if any at all
Yes, that is a logical solution to blocking the potential estrogenic effects but estrogen rebound has occurred later than 6 weeks post cycle before. Everyone is different. It's much smarter to just run low dose aromasin past end of pct