Female Osta Shred + Anafuse Cycle, now Anavar?

Palmerfit

Awards
I've been working out periodically for about 18 months now and have just started bodybuilding seriously for the past 3 months.

Nutrition is sound and I'm confident on my technique and selection of compound exercises - some movements are a little shaky when I'm going up in weight/pushing out partials but I'm still building up to my ideal size before kicking in more of a maintenance phase.

SO! I'm 2 weeks out from finishing my first cycle of Osta Shred + Anafuse with dosing 1 Osta/2 Anafuse in the morning and 1 Anafuse 7 hours later - haven't had any side effects or lethargy from the stack and my gains are $#%&@!# mint, even now that I'm closing in on the end (bench went up a total of 22 pounds, but remember I was in a perfect position for building strength and muscle because that was when I started working with other body builders and taking it seriously)

Is Anavar stacked with a good gear support and a solid pct a good call for my next step? Dosing at 5mg twice daily for 4-6 weeks?

If you've got a better suggestion than Anv let me know.. Feeling like this is a good starting point.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Three months into real workout and already researching anabolic components?
I only can recommend to workout on the natural way for couple of years. Your body don't know its limits and the tendons and joints are not tuned.

This is the wrong way lady. There is still the possibility to abuse research chemicals in couple of years (with the higher probability that there will be more safe ones), but now it's too early.

Palmerfit

Awards
Yeah it sounds sudden doesn't it? Been researching this guys don't worry about that field - I just need the guys and girls with relative advice from their own experience with it.

My body needs/deserves 6 months of downtime before I jump into this so your wise opinions are really helpful here and the earlier the better for any info - have at it.

dredmentia

Awards
Just curious because my girlfriend is just getting back into working out and she might be interested in this

bananagains

Banned
Awards
I'd like to see your clit before and after..... For research purposes.... My inbox will be waiting.

Palmerfit

Awards
This is what your taking ??
Yep that's it, there's a female version but you just pay the same for a half hitting product.
Stack with Anafuse - I feel like that was the main man! Strength went way up

dredmentia

Awards
That's pretty funny because the directions on the bottle clearly say take 1 tab daily for women 2 for men

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Females should stay away from ostarine unless you never plan on having kids.

Palmerfit

Awards
M
What about clen and t3 is that safe for women
Personally I wouldn't even look any further than Anavar if you're looking to save your gf from more of the virilizing effects/harshness on her liver. I've got a gf who has jumped straight onto a deca cycle without doing any research.. Not even milk thistle as a starting foundation - it's frustrating to watch people go into it with good intentions but a complete lack of knowledge. She probably won't get any GAINZ!

That said, going over 10mg split daily for Anavar is likely to develop more of the unwanted sides. For a girl anyways.

When is she thinking of starting? And why clen? I've heard it's still a safer option for girls but yeah.. Your desires, your risks!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't look into anabolics until you've lifted 5 years naturally. At 18 months I thought I knew everything lol...believe me I didn't..and neither do you. Anyway how old r u?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M

Personally I wouldn't even look any further than Anavar if you're looking to save your gf from more of the virilizing effects/harshness on her liver. I've got a gf who has jumped straight onto a deca cycle without doing any research.. Not even milk thistle as a starting foundation - it's frustrating to watch people go into it with good intentions but a complete lack of knowledge. She probably won't get any GAINZ!

That said, going over 10mg split daily for Anavar is likely to develop more of the unwanted sides. For a girl anyways.

When is she thinking of starting? And why clen? I've heard it's still a safer option for girls but yeah.. Your desires, your risks!
She went right into a deca cycle but deca is an injectable not an oral. Why on earth would she need milk thistle for deca? Again, you need to do a lot more research

Palmerfit

Awards
Lol.
She's on deca and clen.. What the?!

Relax guys. I need insight. Science and experience.
The reason we all jump on this site is to boost our knowledge and evolve in some way. I may take it now.. **** I might take it in 2 years.

I'm not asking for criticism, but the boys and girls that have experience doing their own Anavar cycle are the only ones that need to be pitching in here.

thanks to the few who have warned against it at this stage, I respect and agree with your statements.