Gyno from dymethazine

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Has anyone on here gotten gyno from dymethazine solo? Would like to know so I can be prepared to combat it. Also, anyone experience gyno from dermacrine?

james117

Awards
As you know I'm getting ready for a DMZ cycle and wondering the same thing. I've seen a few people reporting rebound gyno. Also I've used Dermacrine on my last cycle as a test base and started getting itchy and puffy nips by 4week and then switched to epi Andro @ 400 mg for my test base and it was all good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine no. Dmz I haven't personally but know people that have. Have a strong ai if you're going to run it. Do you have your cycle lined up?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Dermacrine no. Dmz I haven't personally but know people that have. Have a strong ai if you're going to run it. Do you have your cycle lined up?
Yea, i made a thread with my cycle plan on it fi you wanna check it out

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
As you know I'm getting ready for a DMZ cycle and wondering the same thing. I've seen a few people reporting rebound gyno. Also I've used Dermacrine on my last cycle as a test base and started getting itchy and puffy nips by 4week and then switched to epi Andro @ 400 mg for my test base and it was all good.
That's weird that you got puffy nipples from dermacrine

bananagains

Banned
Awards
I've synthesized my own anti gyno formula, it works pretty well actually. Got rid of gyno in just under two weeks using it.
First you're going to need the following ingredients; peanut butter, Apple cider vinegar, ginger, crest toothpaste (any kind of crest should do). Bring the Apple cider vinegar (2 cups) to a boil
Boil the Apple cider and add the peanut butter (3 tbsp). Stir slowly, remove from stovetop and let cool. While the mixture is cooling put some crest on the nipples and sprinkle each nipple with ginger. Slowly massage into the nipple and think about eradicating your gyno. This is important. Wait about five minutes then rinse off using cold water. Don't use hot water or it will render the process useless and you will have to repeat it. Next you will take the now cooled down solution and rub it over the gyno. You will need to let this sit overnight and form a crust that you can later peel off. My gyno reduced by roughly 6.9% each application until it was practically gone after two weeks. Big pharma doesn't want anyone to know about this but I say everyone is entitled. Good luck on the dmz run m8.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I've synthesized my own anti gyno formula, it works pretty well actually. Got rid of gyno in just under two weeks using it.
First you're going to need the following ingredients; peanut butter, Apple cider vinegar, ginger, crest toothpaste (any kind of crest should do). Bring the Apple cider vinegar (2 cups) to a boil
Boil the Apple cider and add the peanut butter (3 tbsp). Stir slowly, remove from stovetop and let cool. While the mixture is cooling put some crest on the nipples and sprinkle each nipple with ginger. Slowly massage into the nipple and think about eradicating your gyno. This is important. Wait about five minutes then rinse off using cold water. Don't use hot water or it will render the process useless and you will have to repeat it. Next you will take the now cooled down solution and rub it over the gyno. You will need to let this sit overnight and form a crust that you can later peel off. My gyno reduced by roughly 6.9% each application until it was practically gone after two weeks. Big pharma doesn't want anyone to know about this but I say everyone is entitled. Good luck on the dmz run m8.
Lmfao, I can't tell if srs or nah...I think I'll stick with the basic ai route

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I wouldn't be too fond of many people either if I were as small as you
Coming from the 18 year old without an avi who am I small compared too ? Small like your nuts after running that last cycle of yours ? Please tell me a natural way I can restart Hpta just like your secret gypsy gyno potion gets rid of breast tissue. GTFO kid.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Double the dose yet only half the size

Lmao the gyno formula was a joke halfpint

FYI I'm bustin huge nuts and I have no shrinkage

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Double the dose yet only half the size

Lmao the gyno formula was a joke halfpint

FYI I'm bustin huge nuts and I have no shrinkage
Mmmmm I can't wait to see you posting in the TRT section by 19

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Lol okay bud I'll be blasting and cruising real gear before trt

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Negged for being a dbag.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
LOL im crying your the man bro XD

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Top Kek

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
El
Oh
El

Hastur

Awards
No. Just no.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dzine was the complete opposite, it dries me out, an kills my immune system.
IMO it has pretty strong androgenic effects in users, an should always be used with an aromatizable compound.

But everyone reacts differently.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bananagains

Banned
Awards
I could care less about reps y'all are butthurt over a joke lmao at your pathetic neg comments

Hastur

Awards
I could care less about reps y'all are butthurt over a joke lmao at your pathetic neg comments
Gynecomastia really isn't a joke to the people who are struggling with it. There is no shortage of threads online regarding men who are suffering from the physical discomfort and mental stress that it can induce. It's not something I would wish on anyone. Perhaps you don't see it this way, but Anabolic Minds is a community. As a community people come together either seeking help and information, or freely providing it. Your confrontational attitude isn't helping anyone, and neither is spreading disinformation about a serious topic, which even if only as joke can have an adverse effect on those seeking help.

Has anyone on here gotten gyno from dymethazine solo? Would like to know so I can be prepared to combat it. Also, anyone experience gyno from dermacrine?
Now, on to the topic at hand. Dymethazine is androgenic, as has already been stated. It should have a very low risk for causing gynecomastia, but each individual is different. I would personally always recommend that people have Exemestane on hand before starting a cycle to mitigate any estrogenic side effects that may arise. And if one was to be even more cautious, perhaps even having Raloxifene on hand as well. It looks to be on paper the best SERM for binding to estrogen receptors in breast tissue, and has a very good track record anecdotally of preventing and even reversing gynecomastia.

Dermacrine should also have an extremely low risk profile, and I have personally never heard of gynecomastia being associated with its use. I wish you the best, NattyBoy and hope you have a successful cycle!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gynecomastia really isn't a joke to the people who are struggling with it. There is no shortage of threads online regarding men who are suffering from the physical discomfort and mental stress that it can induce. It's not something I would wish on anyone. Perhaps you don't see it this way, but Anabolic Minds is a community. As a community people come together either seeking help and information, or freely providing it. Your confrontational attitude isn't helping anyone, and neither is spreading disinformation about a serious topic, which even if only as joke can have an adverse effect on those seeking help.

Now, on to the topic at hand. Dymethazine is androgenic, as has already been stated. It should have a very low risk for causing gynecomastia, but each individual is different. I would personally always recommend that people have Exemestane on hand before starting a cycle to mitigate any estrogenic side effects that may arise. And if one was to be even more cautious, perhaps even having Raloxifene on hand as well. It looks to be on paper the best SERM for binding to estrogen receptors in breast tissue, and has a very good track record anecdotally of preventing and even reversing gynecomastia.

Dermacrine should also have an extremely low risk profile, and I have personally never heard of gynecomastia being associated with its use. I wish you the best, NattyBoy and hope you have a successful cycle!
Tried to rep twice...couldn't

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Repped!! Life is funny as sh*t until it happens to you. Karma is always a b*tch!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wish I knew how to rep on mobile, I've literally never given anyone reps because I don't access AM on computers and now I can't because my laptop broke. Lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I knew how to rep on mobile, I've literally never given anyone reps because I don't access AM on computers and now I can't because my laptop broke. Lol.
Just go to the Internet site instead of the app. I don't care for the app anyway.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just go to the Internet site instead of the app. I don't care for the app anyway.
Ah I've grown fond of it.. To the point where I don't like accessing from a computer anymore, on the rare occasion that I do.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A reputation that fits me is somewhere in the 100k-300k range, in my opinion of course.
I had a friend like you he abandoned his old account came back in a week with a different account then added a real avi . Acted his age talked maturely and guess what !!!!! He is a functioning member of am for 4 months and lots of people enjoy his post . Your cool deep down inside . Show us !!!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I had a friend like you he abandoned his old account came back in a week with a different account then added a real avi . Acted his age talked maturely and guess what !!!!! He is a functioning member of am for 4 months and lots of people enjoy his post . Your cool deep down inside . Show us !!!
What about the ments

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Probably thinks you're talking about mentabolan lol and for the record I am 18
Well, he made a reference to Janoy's Ric Flair impersonation. Unless I have an undiagnosed case of autism, I'm assuming he knows.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope.. never from dmz and I am super sensitive.