Alpha 1 Max

JS424

Awards
Has anyone tried Alpha 1 max (M1T prohormone) from Blackstone? Thoughts?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure a lot of people have tried it. It's extremely toxic to the liver and shouldn't be run for more than 3 or 4 weeks. I've looked into it, but I like having a liver that works. I don't really like poisoning myself for some gains either. Would rather run something less toxic.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I ran it at 20/40/40/60 mg. I wouldn't go past 4 weeks nor dose higher than 60mg. It's pretty potent.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Thanks

What were your results?
Shot up 18lbs (some was water weight). When I came off and started my PCT, I shedded about 6 lbs and kept 12lbs. The strength was by far what impressed me the most. I still held on to a good amount of that as well, when hopping off.

Patrick416

Awards
I have a bottle without a lot number or expiration date like the bottle old SDMZ 2.0 im currently running does. Does anyone know if that means its bunk? I dont mean to Hijack your thread OP just saw an opportunity to ask.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle without a lot number or expiration date like the bottle old SDMZ 2.0 im currently running does. Does anyone know if that means its bunk? I dont mean to Hijack your thread OP just saw an opportunity to ask.
Why would you think it is bunk?....This rumor started here really has some legs to it.

Patrick416

Awards
I've just heard that it can be faked, I wasn't completely sure.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I stacked 20mg alpha 1 max with with 20mg msten for 35ish days. Around day 28 I could tell my liver was taking a beating (serious appetite decrease). I got really strong on it, I'd say 60/40 strength to size. I ended up tearing a tendon benching, 3 months later and I still can't work chest. Be careful when pushing the limits on this compound.