Keeping gains after cycle... Who has?

gynopuff

Awards
Hi guys I'd like to know who had kept their gains after a cycle. What I nav is how many lbs of muscle and strength. Below please fill out the question copy and past them in your means box. If you are on trt this question isn't for you.

Cycle?
Length?
Hcg?
Pct?
Lbs kept?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL legend 4 weeks @ 8mg
Into
OL Trest 6 weeks
Halofire 6 weeks

Pct
Clomid 50-50-25-25
OL epic unleashed
OL super pct

My strength is up from when I started for sure! I feel like I haven't lost much size. I've lost 2 lbs since need of cycle. I end my pct Thursday. So I've kept 10lbs

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Epistane
4 weeks
Nolva and sup3r pct
Kept all 15.5lbs, lost a tiny bit of strength

gynopuff

Awards
OL legend 4 weeks @ 8mg
Into
OL Trest 6 weeks
Halofire 6 weeks

Pct
Clomid 50-50-25-25
OL epic unleashed
OL super pct

My strength is up from when I started for sure! I feel like I haven't lost much size. I've lost 2 lbs since need of cycle. I end my pct Thursday. So I've kept 10lbs
Thank you for replying but wait a month until pct I'd finished to judge.. That's when the gains usually come off

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Cycle:
Super Dmz 2.0 Rx- 10/20/20/30
Test Propionate-600/600/600/600/600/600/600/600

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
PES Erase Pro: 0/0/0/1/1/1/1

Gains: 15 solid lbs. (no water weight)

What I kept: 1 month after PCT, and I'm still holding on to all 15 lbs. I have lost only a small amount of vascularity and strength.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran an 8 week dmz cycle a few months ago and i did nolva, anafuse, reduce xt , OL super pct and viron by blr. I kept my weight for awhile with that pct set up.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Made more gains in pct (dint even use serm, not a good idea tho)
Did my first four weeker of a methyl cocktail called vitiman x
Gained about five lbs of muscle kept it all and added like 200Lbs to my total

Wreckosaurus

Awards
1 and 4 andro for 5 weeks. Clomid for pct. gained about 17. Kept about 12. Lost some fat too.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I see a lot of people (not on AM but buddies of mine) judging losing gains by their strength, seems legit of course, right? But when you watch their training a month or 2 after pct, the strict form isn't there anymore, example being BB rows, they may be doing the same weight, but on cycle zero body momentum, jerking, nothing besides a perfectly executed row. Off cycle mentally they don't want to admit their strength took a dip so you see that form fade, more jerking of the weight, that infamous 'dip' of the back closer to the bar to make yourself feel you got a full rep..point being, if you're going to judge your strength, train just as you would have normally, keep form at utmost importance and really judge your strength, not your ego strength.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To many variables to answer this question.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of people (not on AM but buddies of mine) judging losing gains by their strength, seems legit of course, right? But when you watch their training a month or 2 after pct, the strict form isn't there anymore, example being BB rows, they may be doing the same weight, but on cycle zero body momentum, jerking, nothing besides a perfectly executed row. Off cycle mentally they don't want to admit their strength took a dip so you see that form fade, more jerking of the weight, that infamous 'dip' of the back closer to the bar to make yourself feel you got a full rep..point being, if you're going to judge your strength, train just as you would have normally, keep form at utmost importance and really judge your strength, not your ego strength.
It could be an indicator they are not eating enough to main their new strength as well. But all things fade..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nope I haven't kept any of my gains. I still weigh 140 pounds and bench 95lbs for 3 reps.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
At 6ft that is amazing, you will be next mr Olympia
Yea Phil Heath texted me the other day asking if I wanted to come pick up his Sandows. He felt I deserved them more.