OL Legend Plus SNS Bulbine

SpawnofSatan

Awards
Currently running OL LEGEND at 4mgs a day. One week in and debating using SNS Bulbine at 700mgs a day to combat test suppression due to ligandrol. Would be using for entire 8 woks of cycle. Thoughts on safety or efficacy?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Currently running OL LEGEND at 4mgs a day. One week in and debating using SNS Bulbine at 700mgs a day to combat test suppression due to ligandrol. Would be using for entire 8 woks of cycle. Thoughts on safety or efficacy?
Don't waste your money. Get a real 'base' such as Dermacrine or 4-Andro. Save the Bulbine for PCT.

SpawnofSatan

Awards
Understand your thoughts on a real base. Almost ran this with with a TRT dose on test E. Was using this sort of as a personal experiment on SARMS. Also have.no intentions.of using a SERM in pct either due to ligandrol mild suppression and quick rebound.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Understand your thoughts on a real base. Almost ran this with with a TRT dose on test E. Was using this sort of as a personal experiment on SARMS. Also have.no intentions.of using a SERM in pct either due to ligandrol mild suppression and quick rebound.
Are you saying you are on TRT? If not, avoiding the use of a SERM in PCT is not something I would recommend but you have to make that decision for yourself. Realize though that some people get shutdown pretty hard and fast on SARM's. The recovery is generally quicker but that does not mean supression did not happen and to a great degree.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying you are on TRT? If not, avoiding the use of a SERM in PCT is not something I would recommend but you have to make that decision for yourself. Realize though that some people get shutdown pretty hard and fast on SARM's. The recovery is generally quicker but that does not mean supression did not happen and to a great degree.
Ding ding ding. Why NOT use a SERM? Best choice for PCT. You may not FEEL suppressed, or show signs, but not everyone does. Only bloods will tell. SERMs are cheap and easy enough to get. We have trusted board sponsors here you can purchase from. Epiandro also makes for a good base as well in my opinion.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Nothing will combat suppression only combat it's negative effects on the body like lethargy

SpawnofSatan

Awards
My reasoning for not running a SERM for pct is that the side effects of clomid/nolva specifically clomid may not warrant using for mild suppression from ligandrol. No not on TRT was merely a thought of using at that dose.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd use dermacrine with the 4033 and use the bulbine+ low dose clomid as your pct

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I doubt the sides of clomid will be near as bad of those from lgd, especially if your running bulbine as a test base...grab dermacrine or something similar like the others said

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want to use sarms but are scared of serms? Facepalm....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
My reasoning for not running a SERM for pct is that the side effects of clomid/nolva specifically clomid may not warrant using for mild suppression from ligandrol. No not on TRT was merely a thought of using at that dose.
What side effects have you had on Clomid/Nolva? What was the dosing?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What side effects have you had on Clomid/Nolva? What was the dosing?
He's never used either, most likely his first cycle too. His posts scream inexperience so I hope he doesn't have any prior cycles.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
With this attitude, you'll be on TRT very soon. Congratulations OP! I'm sure your insurance will love you. Maybe they'll let you pay for it out of your own pocket. Who knows?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
He's never used either, most likely his first cycle too. His posts scream inexperience so I hope he doesn't have any prior cycles.
So it's another "I'm downing experimental chemicals like Tic-Tacs, but am worried about chemicals with proven track records that have been prescribed by doctors for almost a half century" thread? :)

SpawnofSatan

Awards
Nevermind my whole post was lost. It had nothing to do with using bulbine as abase.thats absurd. Guess my post should have.been more clear. BUt I'm 13 and looking to get on TRT from 4403 lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it isn't going to help with suppression. /thread