clomid vs nolva

Status
Not open for further replies.

tysons93

Awards
Is one more effective than the other? If I am running a dmz 2.0 cycle am I OK if I can only get nolva, or is clomid better?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is one more effective than the other? If I am running a dmz 2.0 cycle am I OK if I can only get nolva, or is clomid better?
Both are good. Both will restart the HPTA with the proper protocol. Many would give Clomid an edge in regards to LH and FsH production but Nolva would be the better choice for combatting gyno. A lot depends on what compounds you ran. Each has it's pro's and con's. Nolva would be fine for that cycle. 20/20/10/10 would suffice for a dosing scheme.

tysons93

Awards
Thanks, do you know if hcg would be nessecarry for this cycle?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I like nolva for the nips and clomid for the sack

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
If you really wanna be safe, a combo of both won't be too bad

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Both are good. Both will restart the HPTA with the proper protocol. Many would give Clomid an edge in regards to LH and FsH production but Nolva would be the better choice for combatting gyno. A lot depends on what compounds you ran. Each has it's pro's and con's. Nolva would be fine for that cycle. 20/20/10/10 would suffice for a dosing scheme.
This is spot on.

You ca also run both to get more of both benefits.
20/20/10/10 (nolva)
50/50/25/25 (clomid)

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Nolva is better at blocking estrogen from attaching to the breast tissue receptors while clomid is better for rebooting the hpta, das pretty much as simple as it gets mayne.

futuredesign

Awards
I ran nolva only on my last cycle (m1-4add, clostebol, 4-ad, and a 19-nor deca clone) and i recovered well, but it took longer than expected. I am running a super dmz 2.0 cycle with added DMZ (an additional 16-32mg/day a la AT xtreme DMZ) and will be running both nolva and clomid.

whats your dosage for your 2.0 cycle. 2 pills per day, 20mg msten and 20mg dmz each day?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I ran nolva only on my last cycle (m1-4add, clostebol, 4-ad, and a 19-nor deca clone) and i recovered well, but it took longer than expected. I am running a super dmz 2.0 cycle with added DMZ (an additional 16-32mg/day a la AT xtreme DMZ) and will be running both nolva and clomid.

whats your dosage for your 2.0 cycle. 2 pills per day, 20mg msten and 20mg dmz each day?
My last cycle was a nolva pct too and i also took longer than expected to recover. My next cycle is dmz with epiandrosterone and will give clomid a try, this time pharma grade. Also, how is the xtreme dmz? Thats what I'll be running lol

futuredesign

Awards
Oops. I meant to say I am running it in a few weeks.. I had great results with AT xtreme H-50, and the Xtreme DMZ got great reviews pre-ban.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Oops. I meant to say I am running it in a few weeks.. I had great results with AT xtreme H-50, and the Xtreme DMZ got great reviews pre-ban.
Thats good to hear, i have two bottles of xtreme dmz purchased preban haha

tysons93

Awards
So will my balls be in danger if I don't use clomid n only nolva. this is my first cycle im preparing for and super dmz is a pretty strong compound. I'm 5'9 171lbs 23 yrs old and i have a few years lifting experience

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
So will my balls be in danger if I don't use clomid n only nolva. this is my first cycle im preparing for and super dmz is a pretty strong compound. I'm 5'9 171lbs 23 yrs old and i have a few years lifting experience
You should be good if the source is gtg. My nolva wasnt pharma grade, so chances are it could've been underdosed

tysons93

Awards
Yea lol. I'm thinking about just going to my doctor and telling him I'm running a pH cycle and I need a script for clomid I wonder if he'd give it to me

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yea lol. I'm thinking about just going to my doctor and telling him I'm running a pH cycle and I need a script for clomid I wonder if he'd give it to me
No. And your insurance could drop you.

You'll be fine if you choose just Nolva.

tysons93

Awards
Why would that happen, Prohormones aren't illegal. He's just gonna let me lose my balls Cuz I have no pct and not write me a script for it even tho medically I need it,

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why would that happen, Prohormones aren't illegal. He's just gonna let me lose my balls Cuz I have no pct and not write me a script for it even tho medically I need it,
Actually most prohormones are illegal now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No doctor will write you a script for a pharmaceutical when you knowingly and admittedly caused yourself the situation.

Plus, your body will naturally recover but it'll just take months or even years (if ever completely). It's not a doctors job to be your drug dealer.

tysons93

Awards
There are doctors that write ppl scripts for xanax w/o even caring knowing they use it to get high

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There are doctors that write ppl scripts for xanax w/o even caring knowing they use it to get high
Then go for it. You know best clearly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's true bro lol a lot of doctors dgaf
I'm sure you're right. It makes perfect sense that any doctor would want to risk their career and livelihood so that they can hook a 23yr old up with drugs to help support his steroid use.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
With this logic u might as well crash ur natty test lvls, go to the doc tell him u feel funny get a hormone panel an get prescribed trt or whatever.. maybe he will do clomid to help get your lvls back.

tysons93

Awards
My cousin has gyno just gonna ask him to get nolva from his doc and pay him

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Op, some doctors will prescribe clomid n chit if your really ****ed up lol. I don't think they will give you anything if you plan on cycling though

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Maybe they'll tell you to stop being a bitch and that's how you stop growing bitch tits

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sooper mad
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450234440.441177.jpg

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
bro if you really want pharm grade stuff, then just do some research and find a source. its not hard

Status
Not open for further replies.