help with 1st cycle please

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys im new to the forum, I must say this is by far the most informative place I've come across for ph information congrats to you all!
anyway, a bit about myself, im 38 in good condition, been training on and off for 8 years.my diet is in check too.
I once did a very successful aas cycle of test e and var but im new to pro hormones and I would like you experts to give me some advice that are circumstance based. here's the situation;
I work offshore 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. we get tested randomly so anything illegal is a no-no. and you cant smuggle on needles or anything like that either. its very strict and if you get caught its game over and to find a good job offshore nowadays Is as rare as rocking-horse ****
so ive been looking at some Olympic lab stuff as a 1st cycle for when im on the 4 weeks working, therefore it has to be fast acting. im looking for lean bulk with a touch of bf reduction.i work really hard whilst im away so I do lose bf anyway. the idea is work hard and rest hard.
based on what ive seen I asked for some recommendations from jw supps they said I should go for tr3st stacked with halo 100 or tr3st stacked with d-drol. however the d-drol stack sounds a bit scary seems as its supposed to be a 3 in 1.

it has to be for 4 weeks because once I arrive home I need to take things easy after working so hard for 4 weeks and to recover for when I return to work, plus im not a party animal but I like to enjoy my time off so I do have a few drinking sessions too.
so what would you guys recommend and at what dose?i know most labs underestimate the recommended doses to cover there butts so lets be realistic. also some good advice for what ai´s or serms during the cycle and pct apart from the obvious things like liver and joint care, multivitamins,protein and a very good diet of course!
your help is much appreciated guys!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do they test you for any anabolics or only narcotics? If not sure, then I wouldn't risk it. Halo would be a slow option for a longer cycle. Msten would be a quicker and more potent option. Low dose Dermatrest 50-75 mg would be a perfect test base. Cycle support, TUDCA. Pretty simple and potent. An AI would be needed on hand during the cycle. Letrone would be a legal OTC option. Beyond that I would go for Exemestane. Follow a standard SERM based PCT during the 4 weeks off. You can partake during PCT, but limit it to just a few drinks and continue to hit the gym. Otherwise you would lose everything. Will you be weight training while away or simply hard physical labor? There's a lot variables here that are hard to fill in. PM me if needed.

Last edited:
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi jebrook thanks for the quick reply, they don't test for anabolics, its too expensive.and im pretty sure a few of the guys would have been fired already haha. just narcs and booze.i hit the gym every other day whilst im working. but I do work out 2-3 times a week at home and i do a lot of bike riding too, i cant drop it all at home or like you said i will lose everything and it will be a waste of time.. i am looking to change my routine at home in the new year and wont be drinking much at all. with this being my 1st cycle im looking at doing one every other trip to work with a view to make progress on the last cycle.oh also i live in spain so im not sure if letrone is available otc but ill check..do you need to know anything else mate? cheers

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi jebrook thanks for the quick reply, they don't test for anabolics, its too expensive.and im pretty sure a few of the guys would have been fired already haha. just narcs and booze.i hit the gym every other day whilst im working. but I do work out 2-3 times a week at home and i do a lot of bike riding too, i cant drop it all at home or like you said i will lose everything and it will be a waste of time.. i am looking to change my routine at home in the new year and wont be drinking much at all. with this being my 1st cycle im looking at doing one every other trip to work with a view to make progress on the last cycle.oh also i live in spain so im not sure if letrone is available otc but ill check..do you need to know anything else mate? cheers
Right on. Msten and Trest would be pretty stout for a first time ph run. My first methyl cycle was Msten so I know it can be done but I won't recommend it. Better off doing epi, halo, or triumph for 6-8 weeks. You could start it 1-2 weeks before leaving and finish up right as you're coming home. All those are mild enough that a drink or two wouldn't kill you. I don't recommend it but it's a fact that many people drink on weekends while on anabolics.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah that's a shame I've checked out msten, looks like great stuff! I was advised not to do epi with tr3st ( that was my 1st choice) as I would be open to too many side effects. How about if I started 2 weeks on the trest before I go to work and then add 4 weeks of msten at a low dose alongside the trest once I'm at work?

dustter

dustter

Awards
Ah that's a shame I've checked out msten, looks like great stuff! I was advised not to do epi with tr3st ( that was my 1st choice) as I would be open to too many side effects. How about if I started 2 weeks on the trest before I go to work and then add 4 weeks of msten at a low dose alongside the trest once I'm at work?
msten for first cycle is not to uncommon but you defintiely have to stay careful with that. Yould run ep15tane and pick up 4AD as your test base. TUDCA for cycle support and maybe get like cycle assist as well. SERM for pct, oh and ar1mecare pro for AI. not to expensive and not to bad. Epi is methylated but considered a more mild mehtyl so you could drink but it does and will hinder any gains :(

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
msten for first cycle is not to uncommon but you defintiely have to stay careful with that. Yould run ep15tane and pick up 4AD as your test base. TUDCA for cycle support and maybe get like cycle assist as well. SERM for pct, oh and ar1mecare pro for AI. not to expensive and not to bad. Epi is methylated but considered a more mild mehtyl so you could drink but it does and will hinder any gains :(
Arimicare is a cycle support, just has arimistane, a very weak ai, included in it. Epistane with proper test base would be a great first cycle. Serm+sup3r pct is a simple effective pct protocol

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I, as others have, would advise to run something milder like Halo for a little longer than 4 weeks. I guess Stenadrol from OL would be great with a test base, but also think that you should save things like that for later and start with something milder.
A Halo/Epistane+Furuza/Stanodrol stack with a test base would be a perfect option if you start it 2 weeks in advance in my opinion.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's for the advice guys something has happened at work so I've shelved the ph's for now as there's a possible drug test we might have to go though, so I'm gonna go down the sarm road, Olympus endura shred ( ostarine and gw) and and brawn sarm lgd (lgd 4033) What do you guys think?

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine and LGD do not compliment each other so well. You can stack them, but its not really the best option. Endurashred is a nice product and really mild, but imho you need to run it way longer than 4 weeks to get anything out of it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bunshichi as there legal I don't mind doing it for longer and not liver harsh, 8-12 weeks maybe?

H

hide83

Awards
That's for the advice guys something has happened at work so I've shelved the ph's for now as there's a possible drug test we might have to go though, so I'm gonna go down the sarm road, Olympus endura shred ( ostarine and gw) and and brawn sarm lgd (lgd 4033) What do you guys think?
I can pretty much guarantee your drug test won't be testing for anabolics unless you're a pro athlete.

T

tallgei

Awards
Keep it simple. Run epi solo 30-40mg for 6 weeks. Clomid for pct.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
if i was you it would have to be halo and dermacrine 8 weeks

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would run msten. Hits in less than 2 weeks and a 4 week cycle will be very productive. Clean diet will have very nice solid gains.
Just saw you held off on ph. I would go the Osta route. Very good results. Imo

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would run msten. Hits in less than 2 weeks and a 4 week cycle will be very productive. Clean diet will have very nice solid gains.
Just saw you held off on ph. I would go the Osta route. Very good results. Imo
Lol I'll never understand the people who don't wanna go PH but will hop on SARMs without a second thought. You're suppressing yourself, why differentiate between what you're doing it with? Especially when PHs are so much more effective at producing gains. SARMs have their place no doubt but I just don't get the fear of PH/DS and the lack thereof for SARMs.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol I'll never understand the people who don't wanna go PH but will hop on SARMs without a second thought. You're suppressing yourself, why differentiate between what you're doing it with? Especially when PHs are so much more effective at producing gains. SARMs have their place no doubt but I just don't get the fear of PH/DS and the lack thereof for SARMs.
I agree. If I'm going to run a cycle, then I want the most bad azz results I can get. If you're gona do, do it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The issue I have lads is I work offshore, some idiot decided to stash there roids when they went home and they've been found so now there testing for roids, I have already got msten derma trest and arimicare pro for a cycle but I'm afraid of using it in case I get tested when I'm due back, I will run that course when everything's calmed down but for now I have to keep legal, it's not about shutdown issues, pinning or anything like that, but I value my job a lot more than a course of ph's. So for now, sarms seem to be the only road..

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I might run the endura shred cycle but I'm hoping for decent gains, if anyone can suggest another sarm to stack with it like rad140 let me know. I must say thanks to everyone who's had an input in this thread too, I appreciate all comments good or bad :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The issue I have lads is I work offshore, some idiot decided to stash there roids when they went home and they've been found so now there testing for roids, I have already got msten derma trest and arimicare pro for a cycle but I'm afraid of using it in case I get tested when I'm due back, I will run that course when everything's calmed down but for now I have to keep legal, it's not about shutdown issues, pinning or anything like that, but I value my job a lot more than a course of ph's. So for now, sarms seem to be the only road..
So why not just wait to cycle until after this questionable period is over?
Looks like I might run the endura shred cycle but I'm hoping for decent gains, if anyone can suggest another sarm to stack with it like rad140 let me know. I must say thanks to everyone who's had an input in this thread too, I appreciate all comments good or bad :)
RAD 140 would be a good kickstart to the cycle.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
If your job depends on it than don't run any of these compounds...
Not worth the risk of losing your job for a few extra pounds of muscle.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But if there sarms there legal so it's all good buddy.after doing more research rad140 I've come to the conclusion that it's not for me yet until more ppl have used it.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So any more suggestions to add to my cycle? It's mainly recomp

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
sarms to me are not worth the suppresion they cause or they money they cost id rather run a strong test booster but if possible some msten or dmz

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I think 12 weeks Osta are worth it. I wouldsuggest you try Endurashred at 2 caps ans have some of the 5 mg Osta caps to up the dose. In the latter weeks you might get a little lethargy and as you are concerned with using AAS look into Dermacrine. IF you use Dermacrine you can kickstart or finish with RAD, but if you don't it will cause too much lethargy.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ostarine might give mild results but if I'm gonna run I'm gonna run methylated bulking compounds

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ran Osta after a car wreck. I ate semi-dirty around maintenance calories. I wasn't able to workout in any way. I gained 7lbs and dropped 1-2% bf in 6weeks. Very impressive but it flared up gyno. Great addition in my opinion.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know if there's any sarms that are undetectable on a normal steroid drug test? I heard lgd could be one

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aesthete Anabolics 1
C Anabolics 36
J Anabolics 82
K Anabolics 13
henhen91 Anabolics 15