Cutting Cycle

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does osta/epi-andro sound for a cutting cycle, thinking 8 weeks. Was considering bridging into an epi/tren cycle but being that this will only be my 3rd cycle I feel as if I lack the experience to pull that off. Just looking to get thoughts/what to expect from osta/epi-adro(androvar) stack?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Id do epi tren epiandro together that will probably be pretty dry so maybe osta at a low dose for the joints or add dermacrime to it, regardless run some glucosamine supplement along with your on cycle support, make sure you got tudca in there. Whats your pct looking like?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally, I ran osta as part of a cut and it sucked. Great for holding onto muscle, but did literally zero for fat loss and actually made me feel like crap. All the sides of low t (lethargy, etc) and no benefit. I bridged into epi/tren as well and as soon as I started that I began to see results and feel so much better.

Epi/tren really isn't that insane of a cycle that you couldn't do it for a third, you just need to be well researched and know what you're getting into

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Id do epi tren epiandro together that will probably be pretty dry so maybe osta at a low dose for the joints or add dermacrime to it, regardless run some glucosamine supplement along with your on cycle support, make sure you got tudca in there. Whats your pct looking like?
+1 for the epistane/trenavar/dermacrine stack. What were your previous two cycles? Epistane for 6 weeks alone with a test base would provide pretty good results honestly

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My pct would be Tamox 20/20/10/10 along with some other other OTC post cycle support. Also I always run joint supps, my favorite being Cissus which seems to have worked for me for a couple years.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I ran osta as part of a cut and it sucked. Great for holding onto muscle, but did literally zero for fat loss and actually made me feel like crap. All the sides of low t (lethargy, etc) and no benefit. I bridged into epi/tren as well and as soon as I started that I began to see results and feel so much better.

Epi/tren really isn't that insane of a cycle that you couldn't do it for a third, you just need to be well researched and know what you're getting into
I've run osta before and got those same sides once I hit 25mg, so I plan on staying at 20. I have done some research on the epi/tren cycle and have decided I would use prami while on cycle if I went ahead with it.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1 for the epistane/trenavar/dermacrine stack. What were your previous two cycles? Epistane for 6 weeks alone with a test base would provide pretty good results honestly
Previous cycles would be an osta, and a lgd cycle both run solo. Hmm I didn't consider running Epistane solo just b/c the fat burning/muscle building affects of Tren seem so appealing..

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Previous cycles would be an osta, and a lgd cycle both run solo. Hmm I didn't consider running Epistane solo just b/c the fat burning/muscle building affects of Tren seem so appealing..
Epistane for 6 weeks with a test base would be good, or if you really want, add the trenavar

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane for 6 weeks with a test base would be good, or if you really want, add the trenavar
Yea looks like this might be a safer yet effective choice, what test base, dermacrine? or something stronger?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yea looks like this might be a safer yet effective choice, what test base, dermacrine? or something stronger?
Dermacrine or androvar should do, i will be running dermacrine with my dmz cycle soon unless i get the chance to log super epiandro rx

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I personally don't like 4andro or trest because i dont like dealing with estro sides, but they are great too

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine or androvar should do, i will be running dermacrine with my dmz cycle soon unless i get the chance to log super epiandro rx
Yea i just hesitate with dermacrine b/c I am not crazy about using topicals. Also epi-andro could be overload on dht when combined with epi?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yea i just hesitate with dermacrine b/c I am not crazy about using topicals. Also epi-andro could be overload on dht when combined with epi?
Idk man, my hair was fine on epistane, but I didn't even run it with a test base because i was dumb at the time lmao

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha I know what you mean, hit some pretty bad larthergy running osta at 25mg with no test base. Guess i will make a judgement call on the test base but as of now I plan on running osta for 3-4 weeks bridged into an epi/test base cycle for 7 weeks. Followed by tamox 20/20/10/10 for pct. Look like a solid cutting cycle? (using cycle support supps as well)

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I'm not too crazy about the ostarine lol, but yea it looks good. I would run an otc pct with the nolva. Epistane is good at 30-40mg usually

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not too crazy about the ostarine lol, but yea it looks good. I would run an otc pct with the nolva. Epistane is good at 30-40mg usually
Thanks bro, really appreciate the help sorting it all out. I plan on running 30mg, using OL UK Epi comes in 15mg and I think 45 is a bit too high.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro, really appreciate the help sorting it all out. I plan on running 30mg, using OL UK Epi comes in 15mg and I think 45 is a bit too high.
You could try working up to 45mg, but 30mg was the sweet point for me, all up to you m8

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I've run epi up to 60 and loved it. Joints hated me though. If you haven't used it before 30 is the way to go

chrys

Awards
Cool! I am also thinking of an OL UK epi for beginning of next year. So very useful information! How will your diet be for cutting? Maintenance or lower calories? Thanks!

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool! I am also thinking of an OL UK epi for beginning of next year. So very useful information! How will your diet be for cutting? Maintenance or lower calories? Thanks!
I plan to run it in a slight deficit but adjust according to how my body responds to the compound..

chrys

Awards
Good! I am thinking more of a recomp, so keeping diet on maintenance calories. But as you said, you adjust based on the response. Now I am looking for an AI, as part of the pct. Many people write that should be used for two weeks more than nolva/tamox to avoid any estro rebound effect. Any good recommendation for AI??

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good! I am thinking more of a recomp, so keeping diet on maintenance calories. But as you said, you adjust based on the response. Now I am looking for an AI, as part of the pct. Many people write that should be used for two weeks more than nolva/tamox to avoid any estro rebound effect. Any good recommendation for AI??
I've used Eradicate-E by Muscle Addiction with success in the past.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Skip the ostarine- it's trash. I'd do the epi solo and skip the tren. Add in epi andro for test base if needed.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skip the ostarine- it's trash. I'd do the epi solo and skip the tren. Add in epi andro for test base if needed.
Was going to skip the tren and run epi andro as a test base but what makes you say osta is trash? I have run previously with decent results, just looking for you to expand.