Dosage chart for your weight for different prohormones?
- 04-24-2005, 11:16 PM
- 04-25-2005, 11:26 AM
doseage is more dependent on previous androgen experience more than weight. given, a 230lb guy is gonna need more gear to see equal results to what a 150lb guy is going to see on less. but there is no definitive dose/weight relationship. start low and work your way up is the best way to do it.
- 04-25-2005, 11:36 AM
- 6'0" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Rep Power
its hard to say. everyone is different. I try to look at other peoples cycles and weights and take into account how I react to ph.
04-25-2005, 11:38 AM
It really is a matter of the individual. I respond to low doses of anything, and I am all but light, lol.
04-25-2005, 11:56 AM
yea...making a chart for this kinda stuff would be very difficult
Similar Forum Threads
- By Justing2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:36 PM
- By Indiana Jones in forum AnabolicsReplies: 125Last Post: 03-22-2008, 09:57 PM
- By Cold in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2008, 11:54 PM
- By handtohandking in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 10-29-2004, 02:07 PM
- By JBlaze in forum General ChatReplies: 53Last Post: 05-21-2003, 11:00 AM