OL EU
OL Super PCT
ABE
Erase Pro+
BLR Letrone
BLR Incinderine + Exotherm
Clomid
Blockade

I stocked up on things I knew I would want to try at some point and I'll probably have to grab one or two things, but I'm just now starting to think about it. Feel free to throw in an extra supplement or take away. I just want to see what you guys would do with this.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Help us help you! What cycle would you build and why? What are YOUR goals? Surely you researched these items before you purchased them, so what is the goal of your next cycle, what is your history with training and cycling and what is your current phyiscal state?

Edit: Just give us a little background on yourself and what you would like to accomplish with this cycle.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Honestly bro I would just put it in a box and ship it to me. I'll dispose of it properly ;-) what's the goal of the cycle and are we trying to cram all of that into one cycle?

brandles

Awards
Help us help you! What cycle would you build and why? What are YOUR goals? Surely you researched these items before you purchased them, so what is the goal of your next cycle, what is your history with training and cycling and what is your current phyiscal state?
Honestly bro I would just put it in a box and ship it to me. I'll dispose of it properly ;-) what's the goal of the cycle and are we trying to cram all of that into one cycle?
Previously done a 1 Andro, 4 Andro run. I've used EU and dermastrength as well.

I'm 5'11" 193 lbs.. Probably about 15% bf.

I am most likely going to try to drop the fat before adding some lean muscle. Haven't had time to do anything but some general planning due to school, so I thought it'd be fun to see how others would put these together.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
1-6 osta
1-6 exotherm+ incinderine
7-12 lgd
7-12 erase pro
13-16 clomid
13-16 letrone
13-16 super pct
13-16 all your natty Tboosters and anabolics.

That's if I had to do one cycle with all that

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I like Canes325's idea if you are going to run a long cycle and use all of the different compounds. If you want to keep things more on the simple side, you could do something like this...

1-8 Osta@ 15-20mg ED
1-8 Exotherm + Incinderine
9-12 Clomid
9-12 Sup3r PCT
13-16 DermaStrength (Post PCT)

This would allow you to save the LGD/Letrone for your next cycle and you could use ABE and Erase Pro during PCT for that cycle, with Clomid again, of course.

brandles

Awards
1-6 osta
1-6 exotherm+ incinderine
7-12 lgd
7-12 erase pro
13-16 clomid
13-16 letrone
13-16 super pct
13-16 all your natty Tboosters and anabolics.

That's if I had to do one cycle with all that
I like Canes325's idea if you are going to run a long cycle and use all of the different compounds. If you want to keep things more on the simple side, you could do something like this...

1-8 Osta@ 15-20mg ED
1-8 Exotherm + Incinderine
9-12 Clomid
9-12 Sup3r PCT
13-16 DermaStrength (Post PCT)

This would allow you to save the LGD/Letrone for your next cycle and you could use ABE and Erase Pro during PCT for that cycle, with Clomid again, of course.

Would BP not be an issue running the fat burners with osta?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Possibly, you always want to monitor BP on cycle

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Would BP not be an issue running the fat burners with osta?
I always run some form of cycle support, whether I am using SARM's or PH/DS. Sometimes I will use one of the top brands but most of the time I like to make my own. I like to buy good quality (standardized) stand-alone products such as hawthorne berry, celery seed extract, NAC, TUDCA, ALA, on top of my regular staples such as garlic extract, marine algae oil (omega-3), saw palmetto extract, etc. Don't get suckered into buying cheap all-in-one cycle support products that contain no standardized versions of the listed ingredients and most likely don't meet label claims anyways. A baby aspirin (81mg) before bed is good too, while on cycle.

As mentioned above, you should always monitor your BP on cycle. I purchased a wrist monitor on sale and it only cost me around $25; It was regular $60 if memory serves me. They don't always give the same readings as a proper arm cuff and they tend to get slagged a bit but I can tell you that they are valuable when used properly. I have compared mine to a regular arm cuff and the readings were near identical.

One final thing to consider, I did not get any BP increase from LGD, but I did get a small one from Ostarine.