Eradicate on cycle?

goodguygreg

Awards
sorry if this is a dumb question:is eradicate beneficial to use on cycle as a substitute for an AI? I'm on a fairly mild cycle of androvar and supermandro would eradicate help mitigate gyno effects? It's an estrogen suppressant, to my understanding it will but figure i'd ask you all before assuming things

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
sorry if this is a dumb question:is eradicate beneficial to use on cycle as a substitute for an AI? I'm on a fairly mild cycle of androvar and supermandro would eradicate help mitigate gyno effects? It's an estrogen suppressant, to my understanding it will but figure i'd ask you all before assuming things
It should suffice as an AI on a mild cycle like that. I'd say you're good to go. Always a smart move to keep a pharm grade/RC grade AI though, especially if you're prone to gyno.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Arimistane didnt do chit for me...I would still use it though but have some aromasin on hand incase actual sides come into play

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Arimistane didnt do chit for me...I would still use it though but have some aromasin on hand incase actual sides come into play
Yeah, Arimistane is pretty much crap lol. Inb4 someone comes in here and says its effective at some huge dose.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Androvar is a DHT converter. Eradicate with the Androvar will cover you for any potential estro conversion from the Super Mandro.