new cycle critique.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
started my new cycle friday dec. 11. looking forward to some killer results. this is the first time i have pinned. been thinking about it for a long time. don't know why i waited. i've ran maybe 6 ph cycles in the past then took a couple years off. had a few planned in those couple years but timing wasn't right and i didn't want to run a cycle unless i could completely throw myself into it. here it is. any thought would be appreciated.

test e 600 mg x 12 weeks

msten 16mg first 4 weeks (probably go up to 20 next week. i have ultradrol and they come in 4 mg caps)

ment 20mg pwo. have a couple bags and thought i'd use it. read in quite a few posts about ment and trest making a good pwo. it is probably unnecessary but i have it.

adex 0.5 eod starting week 2

udca 250 mg ed. started 30 days prior and will run until i finish msten

hcg weeks 9-12. 5000 iu total
pct will ne nolva and torem 40/40/20/20-90/90/45/45 ,
also taking bcaa's, multi vit, fish oil, taurine if needed, cortisol control in pct, nac
3700 to 4000 cals a day. 250+ grams of protein. clean diet
the only thing i don't have is the hcg as i hadn't planned on using it. changed my mind after reading quite a bit. i'm using torem instead of clomid as i don't like how clomid makes me feel. i have some erase laying around somewhere but i don't see the point if i'm using adex.
also i'm 195 lbs and 40 years old. been training since 2008.thats about it. don't think i forgot anything.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Torem is usually dosed 90/60/60/30 as far as i know, das really all i have to say

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking to go lower on both nolva and torem.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
isn't udca eod or e3d
You can take it every day. There is a lot of clinical research out there with people taking much higher doses every day for much longer periods of time with no sides effects. There are people on quite a few forums who take the same dose as me every day.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
You can take it every day. There is a lot of clinical research out there with people taking much higher doses every day for much longer periods of time with no sides effects. There are people on quite a few forums who take the same dose as me every day.
Okay cool youve done the research haha should be fine, cycle looks good goodluck

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool youve done the research haha should be fine, cycle looks good goodluck
Thanks. Should be fun. Arms were so sore last night I could hardly sleep. Need to calm down a bit in the gym.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thought i'd check in, not that anyone gives a shyt. i'm only 11 days in. upped msten to 20 mg. i'm already up 14 lbs. didn't weigh myself for a few days until yesterday and i didn't believe it at first. i know a portion has to be water weight but that is still more than i expected. i know i respond really well to msten but this is the best i have responded. the test should be starting to kick in by now and i'm hoping it gets even better.
appetite is great. i'm pounding down the calories and protein. bp has hardly been affected and i feel really good. took 2 rest days but didn't feel i needed to. this is a lot of fun so far.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im on day 27 of super dmz 3.0 and ive gained 12 lbs so far zero water retention hoping i can hold on to 11 lbs in pct

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
im on day 27 of super dmz 3.0 and ive gained 12 lbs so far zero water retention hoping i can hold on to 11 lbs in pct
Nice. Never ran any version of DMZ. Maybe someday. I've got a pretty decent stash of other goodies I need to get through first.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
wanted to ask how you know it is zero water retention or was not water retention? not bashing just asking. i wouldn't really know until all was said and done unless i was feeling bloated which i am a bit. am going to go ed on adex for a couple days . zero is one of those all or nothing statements.
i've never ran dmz and never ran methylated 1-ad. if it converts to m1t i'd be scared. and then my favorite msten on top of that. your liver is taking a beating. do keep posting on your results. i am interested for sure.
after this i believe it will only be testosterone and maybe msten as a kicker. tren and dbol have to many sides i'm not willing to deal with at the moment. i need my penis to function.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
wanted to ask how you know it is zero water retention or was not water retention? not bashing just asking. i wouldn't really know until all was said and done unless i was feeling bloated which i am a bit. am going to go ed on adex for a couple days . zero is one of those all or nothing statements.
i've never ran dmz and never ran methylated 1-ad. if it converts to m1t i'd be scared. and then my favorite msten on top of that. your liver is taking a beating. do keep posting on your results. i am interested for sure.
after this i believe it will only be testosterone and maybe msten as a kicker. tren and dbol have to many sides i'm not willing to deal with at the moment. i need my penis to function.
You can run pretty much anything as long as you have the proper support. I'll be trying tren for the first time in a couple months at the end of this next cycle.
Dbol deca and test treated me well, just a lot of water retention; I just should've had a more legit AI on hand. Can't mess around with that RC chit anymore.
You just have to know what to look for and how to treat your symptoms, and how to avoid them altogether in the first place.
That said, I probably won't use dbol again unless it's pharm grade. I'd like to try anadrol and tbol first.

dustter

dustter

Awards
You can run pretty much anything as long as you have the proper support. I'll be trying tren for the first time in a couple months at the end of this next cycle.
Dbol deca and test treated me well, just a lot of water retention; I just should've had a more legit AI on hand. Can't mess around with that RC chit anymore.
You just have to know what to look for and how to treat your symptoms, and how to avoid them altogether in the first place.
That said, I probably won't use dbol again unless it's pharm grade. I'd like to try anadrol and tbol first.
What AI in your opinion was best for the deca then? I'm looking into a cycle for a mid year bulk before summer and need alittle perspective. It'll be my first deca run

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What AI in your opinion was best for the deca then? I'm looking into a cycle for a mid year bulk before summer and need alittle perspective. It'll be my first deca run
Exemestane definitely but you want to make sure it's legit. My issue was that I got from a different company than I usually do and it wasn't strong enough

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11