H-drol/Furuza-A Cycle plan for late January early February.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
My stats:
Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 177 pounds (not too sure of body fat percentages)

Done three previous h drol solo cycles in the past really enjoyed the results. So I have asked around here on these forums and others and have pretty much planned out the next cycle so here it goes.

Furuza-A 200/200/200/200/200/200
Hdrol 50/ 75/ 75/ 75/ 75/ 75

Pct would be:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Daa: 3G/3G/3G/3G
Arimistane(original erase) 0/0/3/2/2/1

I will be running Anabolic innovations cycle support throughout my cycle and pct which includes two weeks preload. I will also be running tudca by Antaeus labs throughout the duration of the cycle(only the hdrol/furuza portion). I have exemestane on hand by CEM.(hoping it actually works; been disappointed by their V.)

I am aiming for a lean bulk and plan on consuming about 3700-3900 cals a day. I am planning this for late Jan/early Feb. in the meantime I am planning on trying to drop a few pounds of fat and lean out a bit. Right now I am currently using epic by OL and plan on using a total of two bottles before I end the run.

My staples are orange triad multis, fish oil, vit d, cla, whey, and casein. I normally take creatine but I am not on it right now. I plan on resuming it during pct. I am also off any stims right now until pct or even afterwards. I like JYM but I have recently purchased wild thing and am contemplating on which one.

I know this post is long but I pretty much wanted to lay everything out for everyone to have the most info as possible to critique or give advice. Any insight, recommendations, or insight would be greatly appreciated. Also, the reason why the furuza portion of it may look weird is because I only have three bottles of a 60 count at 50mgs per capsule. I picked it up before CEL stopped producing them and was pretty much all I could get at the time. When I did the math I would have 200mgs for about just under 6 and a half weeks.

Looking forward to everyone's opinions.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
My stats:
Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 177 pounds (not too sure of body fat percentages)

Done three previous h drol solo cycles in the past really enjoyed the results. So I have asked around here on these forums and others and have pretty much planned out the next cycle so here it goes.

Furuza-A 200/200/200/200/200/200
Hdrol 50/ 75/ 75/ 75/ 75/ 75

Pct would be:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Daa: 3G/3G/3G/3G
Arimistane(original erase) 0/0/3/2/2/1

I will be running Anabolic innovations cycle support throughout my cycle and pct which includes two weeks preload. I will also be running tudca by Antaeus labs throughout the duration of the cycle(only the hdrol/furuza portion). I have exemestane on hand by CEM.(hoping it actually works; been disappointed by their V.)

I am aiming for a lean bulk and plan on consuming about 3700-3900 cals a day. I am planning this for late Jan/early Feb. in the meantime I am planning on trying to drop a few pounds of fat and lean out a bit. Right now I am currently using epic by OL and plan on using a total of two bottles before I end the run.

My staples are orange triad multis, fish oil, vit d, cla, whey, and casein. I normally take creatine but I am not on it right now. I plan on resuming it during pct. I am also off any stims right now until pct or even afterwards. I like JYM but I have recently purchased wild thing and am contemplating on which one.

I know this post is long but I pretty much wanted to lay everything out for everyone to have the most info as possible to critique or give advice. Any insight, recommendations, or insight would be greatly appreciated. Also, the reason why the furuza portion of it may look weird is because I only have three bottles of a 60 count at 50mgs per capsule. I picked it up before CEL stopped producing them and was pretty much all I could get at the time. When I did the math I would have 200mgs for about just under 6 and a half weeks.

Looking forward to everyone's opinions.
Looks good, I would personally just run sup3r pct with the nolva instead of daa and arimistane because it has both of those in it at good dosages on top of many other great ingredients. My last pct was nolva and i didn't care for it too much tbh, not sure how you respond to it but if its worked well in the past thats all that matters. Dosage looks good for halodrol, but have you tried 100mg? I heard thats good dosage for it but its user dependent i guess

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, goodluck. How many bottles of hdrol will this take you 2?

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I never ran hdrol past 100. Funny thing is that I have super pct however my cycle support and daa have already expired but are unopened and have been stored properly so I am trying to use them up first. Whatever is leftover from the two I am pretty much going to throw out or give away. My last cycle I ran nolva and was happy with the results.

I might give the Hdrol a go at 100 but since it is the first time I have stacked anything I am going to be pretty cautious about it.

I also forgot to mention that I will be taking taurine for obvious reasons.(look at my other posts)

Right now I am not too sure if I should take the furuza for three weeks solo and bridge it into the hdrol or if it is going to be too much. That would make it about 9 weeks. That might be a bit much.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Looks good, goodluck. How many bottles of hdrol will this take you 2?
For the regular CEL brand it would be about two but I have an unopened bottle of helladrol which is 180 capsules. It was a really good deal at the time. The CEL brand was 60 capsules.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I never ran hdrol past 100. Funny thing is that I have super pct however my cycle support and daa have already expired but are unopened and have been stored properly so I am trying to use them up first. Whatever is leftover from the two I am pretty much going to throw out or give away. My last cycle I ran nolva and was happy with the results.

I might give the Hdrol a go at 100 but since it is the first time I have stacked anything I am going to be pretty cautious about it.

I also forgot to mention that I will be taking taurine for obvious reasons.(look at my other posts)

Right now I am not too sure if I should take the furuza for three weeks solo and bridge it into the hdrol or if it is going to be too much. That would make it about 9 weeks. That might be a bit much.
Your using furuza-a as a test base right? I don't know much about it. But if so, I'd just wait until week 3 to run it and run it at a higher dosage for 4 weeks.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
For the regular CEL brand it would be about two but I have an unopened bottle of helladrol which is 180 capsules. It was a really good deal at the time. The CEL brand was 60 capsules.
Oh ok nice, hdrol seems really promising and hopefully you can get similar results you made with it in the past. If it was me id run both for 6 weeks but your call

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Oh ok nice, hdrol seems really promising and hopefully you can get similar results you made with it in the past. If it was me id run both for 6 weeks but your call
Or wait to use it until week three at a higher dosage ;)

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Not really using furuza as a test base. I never felt shutdown on any of my 3 hdrol runs. I just felt sick and didn't want to eat a lot(loss of appetite) during my second run and that is when I started to include tudca and continued my cycle support well into my pct.

Not sure of dosing the furuza shorter and at a higher dose because I have never used it before but I am definitely tempted.

It is a DHT derivative and is similar to winny but perhaps a bit stronger. I am worried about my hair line though.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
If you have never ran hdrol before I would highly recommend it. I loved it and it is a pretty versatile compound. It could be used for a bulk, cut or recomp.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why are you wasting your time and money with DAA lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It worked for me in pct. Do you not suggest or recommend it? Did you try it and it did not work for you?
I've tried it on several occasions, in PCT and solo. Nothing to speak of except maybe increased acne.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
No need for DA it does notthing .! Besides lower your test. Fuaraza where did you rustle that up!?? Which brand is it

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
It is CEL. I got it a couple of years ago. It is expired but it is unopened and stored properly so it should be g2g.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Personally I love furuza, I've run only run it once for 6 weeks and wish I had run it at 300mg instead of 200 but that's just me

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Personally I love furuza, I've run only run it once for 6 weeks and wish I had run it at 300mg instead of 200 but that's just me
Yeah I have been reading up a lot on it and seeing runs in other threads where people start at 200 and run it up to almost 400 by the end of a 6-8 week run.

Since I would also run halo with it and never ran furuza before I am thinking 200 throughout is reasonable.

Personally I am an on edge person and concerned a little by the possibility of increased anxiety but I am still trying to figure out how to actually stack the two. Together at the same time or bridged in at two different times. Not really sure. I am still hoping to hear if anyone has run them together, which way they ran them together, and how it treated them.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
No need for DA it does notthing .! Besides lower your test. Fuaraza where did you rustle that up!?? Which brand is it
I'd like to know too I've seen some on eBay for like 120 a bottle might as well just buy Triumphalis plus less hairloss

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
As I said earlier I got it a couple years ago way before the ban. Not too sure the exact location. It is hard to find them now.

120 a bottle! Jeez that is ridiculous especially since you need at least three bottles for a decent run.

I remember seeing katanadrol about a year ago for way cheaper. I also think it was 180 count too.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I'd like to know too I've seen some on eBay for like 120 a bottle might as well just buy Triumphalis plus less hairloss
Also don't feel too comfortable running two methyls. Usually during the 5th or 6th week of a methyl I start to lose my appetite and realize that it is probably best to give my body a break.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
How was your furuza run? Did you stack it or run it solo? What were your goals/results?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey man. Haven't come to troll lol.

Ran furaza 8 weeks solo, may have been an overlap with the end of my osta run.

I started at 350 and ran 600-700 for the majority of the time. Recomped added about 4lb and lost 2% body fat. Very mild.

I doubt u would notice anything from the furaza in your plan the hdrol will def be doing all the work. No harm in running it tho because unless u can find more your only other option is to throw it away lol.

I think I saw somewhere u mention it's stronger than winstrol? Def not true.

U should have zero safety issues with the fz at that dose as partol of that stack.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Hey man. Haven't come to troll lol.

Ran furaza 8 weeks solo, may have been an overlap with the end of my osta run.

I started at 350 and ran 600-700 for the majority of the time. Recomped added about 4lb and lost 2% body fat. Very mild.

I doubt u would notice anything from the furaza in your plan the hdrol will def be doing all the work. No harm in running it tho because unless u can find more your only other option is to throw it away lol.

I think I saw somewhere u mention it's stronger than winstrol? Def not true.

U should have zero safety issues with the fz at that dose as partol of that stack.
Damn 600-700 mg when they come mainly in 50mg tabs how many bottles did you have to buy?

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Hey man, thank you.

I wasn't sure if it was stronger or as strong since I never ran it before. Yeah because I am in the states I can't find it here anymore or at least for a price that is worth it anyway.

I do appreciate your input on the topic and it does seem that you are somewhat knowledgeable, at least with the dark side anyway(injectables), which I am not quite ready to jump into yet or ever. Not really sure.

Did you notice any hair shedding? I believe it is a DHT derivative so it may be a side effect.

I am still trying to figure out how to run it. Not sure of a bridge, together, or for a shorter period but at a higher dose. I am leaning towards together though.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I ran into some UK stock just after the ban came into effect in the states. I think I did 4 maybe 5 bottles. It was OL so a bit better value for money lol. Money wasn't really a major object lol.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Nw man. Being an old man I already lost most of my hair by 28 so shedding wasn't really an issue for me. I'm quite sure u won't have an issue at such a low dose.

None of your options are goid really to be frank. Shorter u still won't get enuff dose for long enuff a period, if u bridge same issue. I would just throw it in the mix as u have it or hope OL re-release in the UK but even then there's better stuff to spend your money on.

Yeah

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yo try and sell it to lucky Lucianooo who may be able to use it to supplement his TD furaza.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Nw man. Being an old man I already lost most of my hair by 28 so shedding wasn't really an issue for me. I'm quite sure u won't have an issue at such a low dose.

None of your options are goid really to be frank. Shorter u still won't get enuff dose for long enuff a period, if u bridge same issue. I would just throw it in the mix as u have it or hope OL re-release in the UK but even then there's better stuff to spend your money on.

Yeah
Haha. Yeah I would like to keep what little hair I have left. It is what it is.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Old man? How old are you? I didn't think you were that old.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm 15 and my favrite prehormone is osterine
My favorite is creatine. Hcl gives dry gains vs mono which is wet. Pct required

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Grape drink, creatine, and cheese doodles are all you need. Puffy, not crunchy.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I like to run aromasin with my monohydrate, bulk and no beotch tits
Aromasin is weak. Pick up the real stuff, letrone by BLR

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Aromasin is weak. Pick up the real stuff, letrone by BLR
Arimistane is wut i take to rid of my gyno, completely removes the excess breast tissue that has developed upon seconds of digesting

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
No one ever picks me for more than 30 or so. Being in good shape takes years off.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
36 is not old at all. Being in shape is probably the best thing anyone can do for their well being. Happy lifting.