Androvar with HCG advice needed

H

hawkfan9

Awards
Hello all,

I have been doing some research on various topics and am looking to experiment a little bit with my next cycle. I am looking to take Androvar and HCG on a 8-week cycle. Would having a weaker AI (Erase) be enough for this or should I get something stronger and how should I take it? Are there any other supps that I should be taking?

My cycle thus far looks like:
Androvar: 400ed for eight weeks (Can/should I go higher than this?)
HCG: 1,666iu e3d (5,000 iu/week) for eight weeks
Clomid 50/50/25/25- Starting the 9th week.
DHT blocking shampoo (Any recommended products?)

Thank you all!

H

hawkfan9

Awards
Well, this may sound ridiculous, but I figured it would be a harmless experiment... There are studies that suggest HCG and DHT may enlarge a man's ding-a-ling. I figured 1) Who doesn't want that? 2) I would still get some lifting gains from the cycle, so when it does fail to enlarge anything it is not a total loss.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Well, this may sound ridiculous, but I figured it would be a harmless experiment... There are studies that suggest HCG and DHT may enlarge a man's ding-a-ling. I figured 1) Who doesn't want that? 2) I would still get some lifting gains from the cycle, so when it does fail to enlarge anything it is not a total loss.
What's your cycle history? I don't know anything about hcg but why not throw in a nice methyl like triumph, epistane, dmz, promag, or halodrol? May as well make more gains with the money you'll be investing into support supplements and pct

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How does one acquire a pharma product like hcg and run it with barely a ph like androvar? Lol it seems you know what your doing but id believe the hcg would help give give you some recovery benefits to run a stronger ph like epi or hdrol ^ , also wont your "experiment" change once you go into pct expecially since you are using dht blocking shampoo? Anyways best of luck haha you should keep updating

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Your penis stops growing when you're finished puberty (for most 21 and some 25 years old).

Sorry but your penis size won't change lmao. But if you still want to experiment with this odd notion, you mine as well include MK677 or HGH, since GH contributes to pubertal penis growth too.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I ran MK 677 and gained 20mm to my penis size. 150% growth is no joke!!!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I ran MK 677 and gained 20mm to my penis size. 150% growth is no joke!!!
Damn 20mm sounds nice. I don't think that would make much difference because, to begin with, my **** is only 20mm... Maybe I'll tape a dildo to my ****.

G

gynopuff

Awards
You are going to desesetize your nuts to lh running Hcg at that dose... Lower it to 250-500 2x week

H

hawkfan9

Awards
You are going to desesetize your nuts to lh running Hcg at that dose... Lower it to 250-500 2x week
I know that it was a pretty high dosing protocol, but this is what the studies ran it at. Does anyone have any personal experience with running HCG for an extended amount of time--What dosage did you take and did you become desensitized?

Also, can someone speak to the need for an AI? Should I have one just on hand or should I take it during the cycle?

G

gynopuff

Awards
Anything over 750iu gives my gyno so I think you should most deff have an ai

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
^^this.

And, I don't say it's wrong to go with hcg, but.
I barely use a serm with a epiandro cycle so in my world hcg is a HUGE overkill in this case. And the use of HCG will give you the need of a serm as well so IMO you will put a lot of unnecessary stress on your body for a such "mild" compound as epiandro.

Anyway, good luck with your run!