Cycle Sarms + Prohormones + PCT

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Hello guys im training 6 years now,and i just using supplements ,its time for me to start a my 1st cycle of sarms and prohormones afte reading and searching i decide to do that like this tell me what u think about it plz :)

i will run 6 weeks Sarm Olympus UK EnduraSHRED which is Ostarine and Cardarine Stack!
my dose will be 2 pills dailly for 6 weeks which dose is 15mg cardarine and 20mg ostarine

After this i will run for 6 more weeks UK EP15TANE (Epistane) +Olympus UK TR3N +Cycle support Talos
Antaeus Labs

Dose:
Epistane 30/30/45/45/30/30
Tren:60/60/60/60/60/60
Talos: Will run the dose that suggest :D

Next day after my prohormone cycle done i will start my PCT which will be Clomiod +Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT
Dose:
Clomide 50/50/25/25
Super pct :Dose that they suggest

1)My question do u think that i have to do mini pct after Sarms ? and then go Prohormone cycle ?
2) Do u think i have to use cycle support while im runing sarms ?

My stats is:1,68cm 75 kg 9%body fat 24 years old

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) don't pct in between the sarms and ph, as soon as you finish the endurashred just start the epistane the next day.
2) cycle support won't be necessary on sarms but definitely use it for the ph.

Only other thing I see is don't taper off of the epistane, it won't help you recover any easier but will rob you of your last weeks of gains. Run the epi at 30/30/45/45/45/45 and you could even go to 60mg for the last 2 weeks if you wanted to.

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
thx brother what do you think about doses of tren?

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
1) don't pct in between the sarms and ph, as soon as you finish the endurashred just start the epistane the next day.
2) cycle support won't be necessary on sarms but definitely use it for the ph.

Only other thing I see is don't taper off of the epistane, it won't help you recover any easier but will rob you of your last weeks of gains. Run the epi at 30/30/45/45/45/45 and you could even go to 60mg for the last 2 weeks if you wanted to.
what do you think about tren dose?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thx brother what do you think about doses of tren?
Its a little low tbh, tren really shines at 90 to 120mg. I understand that you are just trying to use 1 bottle for 6 weeks and this is probably the smartest route considering this is your first cycle. You have definitely done your homework which is very refreshing compared to most of the first cycle posts on here. Olympus labs epistane and tren was my first cycle too fyi.

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Its a little low tbh, tren really shines at 90 to 120mg. I understand that you are just trying to use 1 bottle for 6 weeks and this is probably the smartest route considering this is your first cycle. You have definitely done your homework which is very refreshing compared to most of the first cycle posts on here. Olympus labs epistane and tren was my first cycle too fyi.
Do u think i should go 60/60/90/90/60/60 on tren ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do u think i should go 60/60/90/90/60/60 on tren ?
60/60/90/90/90/90 remember, taper up on cycle. Dropping your dose down the last 2 weeks will be cheating yourself out of some gains.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys im training 6 years now,and i just using supplements ,its time for me to start a my 1st cycle of sarms and prohormones afte reading and searching i decide to do that like this tell me what u think about it plz :)

i will run 6 weeks Sarm Olympus UK EnduraSHRED which is Ostarine and Cardarine Stack!
my dose will be 2 pills dailly for 6 weeks which dose is 15mg cardarine and 20mg ostarine

After this i will run for 6 more weeks UK EP15TANE (Epistane) +Olympus UK TR3N +Cycle support Talos
Antaeus Labs

Dose:
Epistane 30/30/45/45/30/30
Tren:60/60/60/60/60/60
Talos: Will run the dose that suggest :D

Next day after my prohormone cycle done i will start my PCT which will be Clomiod +Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT
Dose:
Clomide 50/50/25/25
Super pct :Dose that they suggest

1)My question do u think that i have to do mini pct after Sarms ? and then go Prohormone cycle ?
2) Do u think i have to use cycle support while im runing sarms ?

My stats is:1,68cm 75 kg 9%body fat 24 years old
I agree with yates84, don't mini-PCT in between and don't taper down at the end of your cycle.

As far as cycle support during your SARM run, I would suggest you do so, at least at half dose anyway. There has been more than one person who saw elevated liver enzymes from Ostarine and other SARM's as well. I believe Ostarine can negatively affect cholesterol values as well. I am not suggesting that your values will be greatly out of whack (by the SARM/PPAR run) but the fact that you are then bridging into a DS/PH run only adds to the liver stress as well as negative cholesterol values. Whenever I run SARM's, I make sure to half-dose a cycle support (minimum). I would also recommend some garlic extract and Omega-3 EFA's.

Also, I see no mention of a 'Test' base of any kind. 12 weeks is a lot of suppression and you don't know how your body will deal with it (being your first run). I would sugggest at least having some Dermacrine on hand. You could start it a couple of weeks into your 6 week SARM run. There is no need to mega-dose Dermacrine or start at the maximum dose. Start @ 2 pumps ED during your SARM run and then adjust up if you feel the need.

Also, make sure to have an AI on hand (Exemestane). Rebound gyno is a possibility with Epistane and you don't know how your body will deal with 12 weeks of hormonal chaos. I might even be tempted to have some Nolva on hand too.

I have never ran the PH to Tren but I might consider using Inhibit-P alongside it to help mitigate prolactin issues. I know 60mg is a low dose. Maybe yates84 can weigh in on the need for Inhibit-P or similar product. I don't believe anything stronger than that would be needed.

Good luck. Cheers.

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
I agree with yates84, don't mini-PCT in between and don't taper down at the end of your cycle.

As far as cycle support during your SARM run, I would suggest you do so, at least at half dose anyway. There has been more than one person who saw elevated liver enzymes from Ostarine and other SARM's as well. I believe Ostarine can negatively affect cholesterol values as well. I am not suggesting that your values will be greatly out of whack (by the SARM/PPAR run) but the fact that you are then bridging into a DS/PH run only adds to the liver stress as well as negative cholesterol values. Whenever I run SARM's. I make sure to half-dose a cycle support (minimum). I would also recommend some garlic extract and Omega-3 EFA's.

Also, I see no mention of a 'Test' base of any kind. 12 weeks is a lot of suppression and you don't know how your body will deal with it (being your first run). I would sugggest at least having some Dermacrine on hand. You could start it a couple of weeks into your 6 week SARM run. There is no need to mega-dose Dermacrine or start at the maximum dose. Start @ 2 pumps ED during your SARM run and then adjust up if you feel the need.

Also, make sure to have an AI on hand (Exemestane). Rebound gyno is a possibility with Epistane and you don't know how your body will deal with 12 weeks of hormonal chaos. I might even be tempted to have some Nolva on hand too.

I have never ran the PH to Tren but I might consider using Inhibit-P alongside it to help mitigate prolactin issues. I know 60mg is a low dose. Maybe yates84 can weigh in on the need for Inhibit-P or similar product. I don't believe anything stronger than that would be needed.

Good luck. Cheers.
You mean i will use nolva if i have problem with my niples? btw i have done tesosterone test and my estrogen is lower than normal ...so prolly i wont have any of that problem

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You mean i will use nolva if i have problem with my niples? btw i have done tesosterone test and my estrogen is lower than normal ...so prolly i wont have any of that problem
The rebound effect is not a given, but it is a possibility with Epistane. In this specific regard, Nolva would much better protect you (in the case that this did happen) than would Clomid. Having both on hand is always a good idea in my opinion.

If you are not susceptible to high E sides, that is a good start. I would still make sure to have the proper ancillaries on hand as a 'just in case' measure. Better to be safe than sorry.

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
The rebound effect is not a given, but it is a possibility with Epistane. In this specific regard, Nolva would much better protect you (in the case that this did happen) than would Clomid. Having both on hand is always a good idea in my opinion.

If you are not susceptible to high E sides, that is a good start. I would still make sure to have the proper ancillaries on hand as a 'just in case' measure. Better to be safe than sorry.
true 1 question how i will understand if i need to add nolvadex also ?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I would just run the epistane solo for 6 weeks with a test base.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
true 1 question how i will understand if i need to add nolvadex also ?
In regards to your cycle:

If you are having nipple issues on cycle, it is most likely prolactin issues. If you are having nipple issues during PCT, it is also most likely from prolactin but there could be other factors at play. Nipple issues after PCT will most likely be because of a Testosterone:Estrogen imbalance; So, essentially an Estrogen issue.

There are always various factors at play but when speaking in hypotheticals, this is the best way to explain it.

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
In regards to your cycle:

If you are having nipple issues on cycle, it is most likely prolactin issues. If you are having nipple issues during PCT, it is also most likely from prolactin but there could be other factors at play. Nipple issues after PCT will most likely be because of a Testosterone:Estrogen imbalance; So, essentially an Estrogen issue.

There are always various factors at play but when speaking in hypotheticals, this is the best way to explain it.
ok so if my niples gone explode i have to run it :D

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
If this is your first cycle I would generally advise you to stick with one compound. Even though they are not being consumed at the same time, how do you know how one would effect you from the other? It would probably be wiser to run the compounds separately, see how they affect you, then think about combining them.

From what I have read in these forums though is that Yates and Toren are pretty knowledgable and know their stuff. Their advice seems pretty solid and I am sure they won't steer you in the wrong direction. Just my two cents and am not trying to dissuade you otherwise. Just trying to provide a little insight.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I do agree not to taper the epistane down if you do decide to go that route. It will most likely rob you of the last weeks of your cycle.

I always wanted to try tren but was always fearful of the many reported sides. Not too sure though if injectable tren sides differ greatly from oral.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I do agree not to taper the epistane down if you do decide to go that route. It will most likely rob you of the last weeks of your cycle.

I always wanted to try tren but was always fearful of the many reported sides. Not too sure though if injectable tren sides differ greatly from oral.
I would consider tapering the last few days regardless on epistane....I'd rather not benefit from a couple days worth of gains than risk getting bitch tits from rebound.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
You don't think a good AI like stane would knock that right out?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Arimistane is weak af from me and a friend's experience. Having exemestane on hand is much smarter
Chit...you probably were talking about exemestane, ya nvm if you have exemestane on hand you should be good but I'd still taper the last few days to help avoid it, id rather not have to use exemestane

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would consider tapering the last few days regardless on epistane....I'd rather not benefit from a couple days worth of gains than risk getting bitch tits from rebound.
That won't prevent rebound, rebound happens after pct at any time. Tapering down at the end of a cycle is an old school approach to cycling, there is a good reason it is almost never reccomended.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
That won't prevent rebound, rebound happens after pct at any time. Tapering down at the end of a cycle is an old school approach to cycling, there is a good reason it is almost never reccomended.
I have no experience with tapering, so your probably right haha. I was just recommending because I didn't taper down and I experienced a slight rebound.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
Yes I was referring to exemestane not arimistane. Arimistane helps with estrogen but nowhere near enough as exemestane. Arimistane has a nice cortisol control effect. I remember using it in place of reduce xt during pct and it worked well for me. I started it around the second or third week. I don't remember off hand right now and would have to look into my log.