Dream World?

HoldtheRope76

Awards
Hard to believe it's been almost a year since the ban. Kick myself every day for not loading up and storing some. Think we will ever see the ban lifted or is that just a fantasy?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Fantasy. The US government is never wrong in it's decisions.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What possible reason would the govt have to lift the ban?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Take the hit and order from overseas
Only true option

Except if you want old school steroids. Then ask the big guy at your gym

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea there's no chance:/

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe if Arnold Schwarzenegger is elected for president lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The chances of anything
Being reversed
Are a million to one, he said

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;KX5jNnDMfxA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA[/video]

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Fantasy. The US government is never wrong in it's decisions.
Come on guys! The govt knows exactly what is good for you and what is bad for you and so it should have the power to tell you what you can and cannot introduce into your body. The govt knows best; just look at the US Food Pyramid - the roadmap to perfect health through nutrition haha

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A peteiton to lift the ban maybe ha!!!!!
I remember when that was happening and I got an email from nutraplanet saying better stock up. and I was like what are they talking about and deleted it!
Didn't know **** about ph, the regrets....

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!. Good luck with that guy! And if you do please youtube it, because it's gonna be hilarious!
The Big guy at the gym always offers me Muscle Tech products. No, this is not a Muscle tech joke either

#RealLife

jaylongjohn

Awards
Unfortunately I didn't know about ph/ds till this time last year. My excitement was short lived.

bdenny

Awards
If you follow the trends in biotech and nanobiology, we are on the verge of some amazing changes. Soon, you will be able to look exactly the way you want to look, safely and permanently. Just google nanotechnology.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Hard to believe it's been almost a year since the ban. Kick myself every day for not loading up and storing some. Think we will ever see the ban lifted or is that just a fantasy?
While I wouldn't hold out much hope you never know what might happen down the road. When I was in high school back in the 80's with all of the "Just say no" and "War on drugs" bs if you would have told me that the day would come to where we are now concerning the acceptance of marijuana usage I never would have believed it.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
While I wouldn't hold out much hope you never know what might happen down the road. When I was in high school back in the 80's with all of the "Just say no" and "War on drugs" bs if you would have told me that the day would come to where we are now concerning the acceptance of marijuana usage I never would have believed it.
Oh indeed! As a matter of fact, don't be surprised if most street drugs are legal in the next decade in most states. Take a look at California, this year they passed a law reducing possession of cocaine, meth and heroin from a felony to a misdemeanor and most counties now won't even accept a misdemeanant to be booked on drug charges because the police have to show the court the offense is likely to continue and that can be very difficult to do. So, this is just one step in the direction towards legalization. Most states have realized that drug enforcement is too costly on the system especially when the matter keeps getting worse despite increased enforcement. You know why we cannot refer to it as the war on drugs? Because wars end!