HELP 23 years old low test!?!

jorgejr

Awards
In week 3 of epistane run. 15/15/30. Did blood work yesterday. Got results today...total testosterone is 168ng...binding globulin 7!? I'm 23 this is really bad :(. BUT I was thinking. I've been splitting my epi into 15mg 10am then 15 post workout. I took my last 15mg epi say 4pm THE DAY BEFORE blood test. 16+ hours later I did my test.

So my Q is. Was my total testosterone so low due to me being on a cycle, and not much testosterone was present DUE TO THE FACT THAT I waited to long to take my next dosage of epi. Please help im desperate! IM FREAKIN surprised my Primary Doctor hasn't called. 23 years with low test. Cmon

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
No **** Epistane is suppressive. Regardless what compound you take you will get shutdown. Next time use a test base.

Do you have your PCT lined up? With a SERM you'll more than likely recover fully.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol dude you are taking a methylated oral steroid. On a blood test you won't have supra physiological test levels like injectable test. As a matter of fact it will show as being completely low. That actually means the drug is in fact working. You need a SERM for epistane PCT. epistane is no joke

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Lol dude you are taking a methylated oral steroid. On a blood test you won't have supra physiological test levels like injectable test. As a matter of fact it will show as being completely low. That actually means the drug is in fact working. You need a SERM for epistane PCT. epistane is no joke
It amazes me how people will take something with ZERO ****ing knowledge of what it will do to them.

jorgejr

Awards
Ok thanks for the replys guys. Yup got some nolva ready. Going to do 20/20/20...( unless you guys think clomid is better). If I need to up it I'll up it! A big weight has been lifted off my shoulder guys, you the best!

jorgejr

Awards
Give a bro a break! But ay everyday we learn something new. You best believe I'll know better next time, so I don't make a fool of myself to you pros!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Taper off your SERM in PCT. 20/20/10/10

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
1 half Internet says epistane is mild af

1 half says its suppressive as sh**

Which one is it lol
Low quality bait. Go troll somewhere else. Your bloodwork answers your own question.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
No **** Epistane is suppressive. Regardless what compound you take you will get shutdown. Next time use a test base.

Do you have your PCT lined up? With a SERM you'll more than likely recover fully.
I made the same mistake on my cycle which also was epistane. By week 3 my libido had begun to drop. I'm running a test base with my next cycle, I'd consider the same haha.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
1 half Internet says epistane is mild af

1 half says its suppressive as sh**

Which one is it lol
It's much stronger than I expected. It was my first cycle, gained 15.5 lbs with slight decrease in bodyfat.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
20/20/10/10 nolva like the others said. 40mg for first couple days to kickstart it wouldn't hurt either. If you don't already have an otc pct to run with the serm, sup3r pct would be the best option imo.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Give a bro a break! But ay everyday we learn something new. You best believe I'll know better next time, so I don't make a fool of myself to you pros!
You should've learned before even taking it. You're playing with your hormones. Cmon man

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
You should've learned before even taking it. You're playing with your hormones. Cmon man
Seems like he knows a decent amount honestly, just forgot the test base which i also did on my first

dredmentia

Awards
At least this youngster started with epi and not pinning test \ Tren ? I would suggest taking a natural test booster I had a good experience with BLS Apex Male and then not run any anabolics for a long time