Ep15tane or Tr3n with tr3st?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Am about to start my winter bulk (lean bulk) cycle. My plans was/is a 6 week epi/tr3st cycle.
But just got a hold of some tr3n, and wonder what would be the better choice here.
6 weeks tr3st/ep15tane or 6 weeks tr3st/tr3n?
Never tried tr3n before, but wonder if tr3n is better for a cut in march or something?
So, what would be the better bulk stack of these two?, considering sides too.
Any input will be appreciated guys.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Great. So, I will stick to my original plan, and do tr3st ep15tane. Looking forward to try ep15tane, since I never tried their epi product. Tried 3 other brands of Epi, but heard that this one is a great clone:)
Btw anyone have experience with arimacare pro from Ol?
Never cared so much for on cycle products, but maybe it's worth a try?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Trest and tren combo would open up windows for prolactin and estrogen sides. Definitely go with the Trest and epi!

As for bulking Yates84 gained a good amount of weight off his epistane and Trest cycle

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your going to need this or something similar:

On cycle:
Exemestane or adex
OL Eliminate
OL armicare pro
Tudca (if you can grab some)

Pct:
OL super pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
(Might keep exemestane in case of rebound estrogen)
OL epic unleashed

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanx. Thinking adex (in case), arimacare pro and tudca, on cycle.
And nolvadex, exemestane, daa with other supps for pct.

hide83

Awards
I ran trest and tren and loved it- it's 2 19 nors but no methyls- you can run it longer and won't feel like ass toward the end of your cycle. Watch out for Bp though. Epi and trest would be a nice run too.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran trest and tren and loved it- it's 2 19 nors but no methyls- you can run it longer and won't feel like ass toward the end of your cycle. Watch out for Bp though. Epi and trest would be a nice run too.
What ancillaries were you using? I tried trest and tren but could not keep the estrogen/prolactin sides under control. Ended up dropping the trest when I got gyno which didn't take long to hit me.

hide83

Awards
Just Adex and the standard cycle supports- Im not a believer in prolactin supps. I feel prolactin is controlled by controlling estrogen. If you control your estrogen properly you shouldnt have issues. I've never seen bloods on someone who had high prolactin that didn't have high estro too. I'm not Gyno prone though.

hide83

Awards
It was my toughest cycle to recover from though due to using two heavily suppressive compounds.