Planning next cycle. Advice please

jflemmd

Awards
I am in the middle of my cycle and enjoying the strength gains I have received already. I will finish this cycle and run post cycle. But I wanted to get the jump on planning my next cycle.

I ran a dmz cycle. I haven't noticed any size difference and only lost a small amount of fat. Hoping to do something different for my next cycle, focusing more towards cutting. But dry size gains are always nice too.

Anyone have a good combo that would help? I was thinking tren and something like winny, while adding a sarm. Any help would be appreciated.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Injectable Tren? I would start off with Test and orals (ex. winny). Trenbolone is the real deal, but shutdown from it is far greater than anything I've personally ran. IMO save Tren for another cycle.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Something like Test E, EQ, Winny/Mast could work if your goal is to cut.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
If this is your 1st *real* big boy's cycle stick to test.

Recommend test E 500-600mg for 10 weeks.
Run a small amount of AI, like adex 0.25mg EOD, maybe some hcg.

jflemmd

Awards
No I will stay with a small boy cycle of orals. Sorry should have stated im looking at prohormones, not the real thing.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
No I will stay with a small boy cycle of orals. Sorry should have stated im looking at prohormones, not the real thing.
Try Epistane. No need to stack it with anything besides a test base. You can throw in Trenavar if you want...

dredmentia

Awards
4 Andro is a great test base I feel as long as you have something to control the possible estrogens side effects

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
4 Andro is a great test base I feel as long as you have something to control the possible estrogens side effects
This. I also hear of folks using trest or transdermal DHEA as test bases.