bloodwork results / questions

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I got pre cycle blood work done to see how everything looked prior to starting my cycle. After getting the results I'm thinking I need to hydrate more and try to get some of the high value readings down. Looking to get some advice on these results from some of the more experienced guys on this site. Thanks for any help provided

ForumRunner_20151211_133528.png

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
What are your thoughts on the high ast and alt numbers I know those involve liver and kidney functions which is what was scaring me for being high. Thanks for your input I appreciate your help!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What are your thoughts on the high ast and alt numbers I know those involve liver and kidney functions which is what was scaring me for being high. Thanks for your input I appreciate your help!
Those are barely high at all. They can be raised from anything. Especially heavy lifting. I wouldn't worry about those numbers at all.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Those are barely high at all. They can be raised from anything. Especially heavy lifting. I wouldn't worry about those numbers at all.
Awesome, the reason I was so worried is i will Kickstart with SD and know how hard that is on the liver and didn't want to risk it. I got bloodwork done just to get baseline numbers. I plan on getting them again 6 weeks in but mainly to check potency of gear as I have never used this source. I believe I need to take another panel for that though the standard panel that I had done won't pick up anything higher than 1100 at least that is what I have read. So I need to get the total and free test blood panel correct? Thanks again for any advice given

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome, the reason I was so worried is i will Kickstart with SD and know how hard that is on the liver and didn't want to risk it. I got bloodwork done just to get baseline numbers. I plan on getting them again 6 weeks in but mainly to check potency of gear as I have never used this source. I believe I need to take another panel for that though the standard panel that I had done won't pick up anything higher than 1100 at least that is what I have read. So I need to get the total and free test blood panel correct? Thanks again for any advice given
Total and free test yes. I've never been a fan of SD personally. Way too harsh, poison to the body.