LGD4033 vs low dose test cycle advice

bobsaget5

Awards
I've been swaying back and forth on this one and need advice. I'm 21, been lifting since 16, but only seriously for the last 2-3 years. I've developed good proportions and shape but it's taking forever to fill out my 6'5'' frame and I would like a bit of assistance. While I find that my frame/muscle shape is quite well endowed, my ability to gain muscle seems less than average. I just had blood drawn with privatemdlabs today and I will have hormone panel results within a few days. I'm highly curious to see where my test stands. I've been suspect of values on the low range and if that is the case then I will be even more willing to move forward with a cycle.

My goals with the cycle may be much different than what some of yours are. I do not wish to gain more than 10 pounds of LBM from the cycle. Several reasons for this. One is that I simply do not desire to look like a monster. I would be quite content to make some nice size/strength gains then continue training naturally, perhaps to run another cycle in the future.

Two is my parents. Never in a million years would they approve of me taking steroids, the only real justification would be dangerously low natural test levels. It's something they will never understand. My dad was into bodybuilding in his early 20s and had more success than I've had. He was natural. I'm quite good at appealing to logic but I have not even been able to convince them of the legitimacy of creatine. They disapprove of all these things. So, running 750mg test with orals is not an option. The changes (good and bad) are too overwhelming and noticeable. It's even harder in my case b/c I've been weighing the same for quite some time now. But I just returned from overseas where I lost 15 pounds so they are expecting weight gain anyways.

LGD4033 was quite appealing to me because there are very few reports of the typical sides associated with AAS. My greatest fear with testosterone is that I will break out in acne, which is de-motivating, and also a clear giveaway of my usage. I haven't had acne since high school. I've read about many users gaining between 6-12 clean pounds on an 8 week cycle with lgd and that is ideal for me. And I'd MUCH prefer orals to pinning. But I'm still giving thought to a low dose testosterone cycle (250mg week). I think similar gains would be achieved. And I really would like to experience the mental well-being a lot of people report.

From what I understand, it's very hard to **** up a test e cycle. LGD on the other hand is relatively new and the reports are all over the place. Some people have reported cholesterol and lipid issues which are worrying. And then there's the matter of suppression. Some report no suppression some say it shut them down. I've read all about which products to take but everyone recommends something different. HCGenerate, DSpark, Forged, and all these others products I've never heard of. Who knows who was even getting real LGD but it's still a real challenge. The last thing I want is to walk away from this cycle with natural t levels that are half of what they were, lose all my gains and become depressed.

sorry for the ****ing novel but I think the info was necessary. I'd appreciate all insight. basically my priorities are:
1) not blowing up/experiencing sides that will give my usage away to my parents
2) not suppressing my natural t
3) didnt mention but I have pubescent gyno. Don't want to worsen that

drogan

drogan

Awards
300 mg test e for 15 weeks. ftw. if your going for the shredded but full look do this and look up the galeniko diet.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.....and add an AI or Proviron

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
If you're worried about your parents' approval then you know you're too young lol. Wait until your at least 25 to cycle.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
will the gains be too noticeable?
I live with my parents as well and gained 15.5lbs while reducing bodyfat in a month. They did notice a bit, but i was only questioned twice due to it being brought up by others. If you do run lgd, run a proper pct with a serm. Shutdown from sarms is just as bad as it is from ds/ph. Epistane, halodrol, methyldiazirinol and promag are all good for starters too and definitely stronger than any sarm.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im running super dmz 3.0 i was running tri sarm from primeval labs at 20mg osta 20 mg s4 and 10 mg lgd and when i bridged to my real cycle the suppression and shut down my body felt was pretty bad so make sure you use pct after lgd

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
will the gains be too noticeable?
Ummm... isn't that the point? Don't subject your body to hormonal products if you don't want supraphysiological gains. If you want gains no one notices keep training natty dumbass

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, trying my best not to make fun of the op... but it's so easy...

So you are chasing illusory gains that every one other than your parents will notice. That is incredibly stupid. First of all people around you (especially if they are body builders) will probably realize if you are on if you attempt any kind of cycle, and if you suddenly gain 10bl in a few weeks, people will notice that, that is the reason most people use AAS lol

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Underage usually don't consider injectables though
Oh you'd be suprised. "Fear of the needle" is not always age dependent. Back when I was in highschool, most of the wrestling and football team were on test. Even nowadays it's not unheard of among the youth. A handful of ignorant teens at my gym claim to be "on".