First PH cycle stacking superdrol and epistane.

jx90

Awards
I have the "steel crushers dymetheberry" and epimint. I started my cycle on the superdrol alone 20mg for 2 weeks. Going up to 30mg for week 3 and planning on adding epi on week 4. Any suggestions or tips? I've researched but have difficulty finding people who have ran both these at once. Thank you !

pheeroni

Awards
Sdrol by far has high liver toxicity, and episthane are liver toxic aswell, post ur stats, age and goal. I alr run epi standalone, and i think that was stupid because of the backpumps and cramps killing me, great gains though

jx90

Awards
25 years old 6'4 192 lbs goal to gain mass. diet solid eating 3,700 cals a day reverse dieting and increasing cals slowly

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, I had never heard of these. Chewable flavoured PH. What will they think of next.

Keep your doses reasonable, make sure you run PLENTY of cycle support (1g TUDCA at least) and you should be ok. You may run into lethargy, you could add something like Dermacrine or a stronger test base.

I wouldn't bump up the SD dose if you are giong to add the epi.

SD 20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/0/30/30/45/45/45

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not sd, it's dmz. Op, need some more research here. Run the epistane solo for your first cycle and be glad that you don't have sd.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
It's not sd, it's dmz. Op, need some more research here. Run the epistane solo for your first cycle and be glad that you don't have sd.
Since he is on week 2 of the DMZ already, I would suggest him to keep his DMZ dose low at 20mg for the rest of the cycle.

OP what you doing for PCT?

jx90

Awards
I know both are very dry compounds and the epi is anti estrogen

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Too much for a first cycle first of all. What is your pct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know both are very dry compounds and the epi is anti estrogen
And they are both methyls, dmz is a dimethyl. I see no mention of cycle support or any kind of liver protection. Lay out your full cycle and pct with all support supps if you really want some good advice.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Oh lol, guy doesn't even know what he's taking. I'm still lol-ing at flavoured chewable PH.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Oh lol, guy doesn't even know what he's taking. I'm still lol-ing at flavoured chewable PH.
Seen them on ebay before, probably bunk lmao, if it is its for the best...op needs more research and knowledge, dmz and epi first cycle is too much

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yeah, I was probably a touch flippant in my initial post (what a surprise). I think something like this is doable as a first cycle with research, support and preparation but seems like OP does not seem to have his ducks in a row.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
They used to be sold on LO, pretty sure they're legit.

jx90

Awards
didn't really research I know Im stupid but can anyone help me?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Just run dmz for 4 weeks at 20mg and then PCT.

How are your gains right now?