sarms triple stack and radarine

J

jp10682

Awards
hi - so i just finished sarms triple stack (S4/Ostarine/Cardarine) and been off about a week now after competition. Looking to move on to Radarine but wondering if thats a better supplement and if so, what should I stack with if I was to stack with anything? I compete in weightlifting so triple stack spiked my weight a bit. Thank you for your help!

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
hi - so i just finished sarms triple stack (S4/Ostarine/Cardarine) and been off about a week now after competition. Looking to move on to Radarine but wondering if thats a better supplement and if so, what should I stack with if I was to stack with anything? I compete in weightlifting so triple stack spiked my weight a bit. Thank you for your help!
Youve been off a week...so youre now running some sort of PCT? How long was your triple stack cycle?

J

jp10682

Awards
no i am not. sorry. super new to this stuff and was told to completely flush my system out with nothing. i start training again next week and was hoping to jump back on something. i guess it's not done that way?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
no i am not. sorry. super new to this stuff and was told to completely flush my system out with nothing. i start training again next week and was hoping to jump back on something. i guess it's not done that way?
No it's not how it's done... If you don't mind how old are you?

Anything hormonal you should run a serm as pct

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're "new to this stuff" and the first thing you run is a sarm triple stack?? Ugh

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, it's definitely not done that way. You're messing around with your hormones and you have no idea what you're doing. Not a good plan. You ran 3 SARMS with no plan what so ever, for fuk sake man.

I don't recommend using Rad-140 unless you have a strong test base. At high dosages it comes with massive lethargy. I tried 1 cap a day and it still noticeably made me more tired and hungry, plus teh effects on blood sugar are very pronounced.

J

jp10682

Awards
so i get that i didnt handle this right. kind of looking for advice on how i should approach my next step. any positive direction would be helpful. hoping to peak once again in 2.5 months. thanks again everyone for your feedback

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
so i get that i didnt handle this right. kind of looking for advice on how i should approach my next step. any positive direction would be helpful. hoping to peak once again in 2.5 months. thanks again everyone for your feedback
I think your next step should be to get some blood work done and see where you are at. yates84 would really know what to do

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think your next step should be to get some blood work done and see where you are at. yates84 would really know what to do
Yeah op, get bloods done, hormonal panel at least and lipids too ideally, and start researching PCT protocols and SERMs.

Even if yates or someone ends up laying a PCT out for you, you should do some research.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe not the very best option, but in a pinch like this I'm thinking he should grab some BLR Rebirth & viron. At least he could get it right away.

J

jp10682

Awards
yes. yellow haze. but went away after stopped taking it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's some info for you to read:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html
This thread is still active as well so ask any questions that you may have in it. First thing, always run some type of pct to normalize your hormone levels. Sarms are suppressive which means they will tank your natural testosterone production. Also, time on + pct = time off. After normalizing your endogenous hormones you need to let your body hang out in homeostasis for a while, keep messing with your hpta by cycling again too soon your body is likely to say "fuk it" and just not start producing it's own testosterone again. Feel free to post any questions in my sarms thread or pm me if you would rather talk that way, I will help you get set up properly. Good luck!

J

jp10682

Awards
hi! thanks for your reply on my post regarding sarms triple stack and radarine. and most of all i appreciate your help. i have been off cycle for a week, and have been cycling for 2 months. I have been off ostarine for a little over a month and continued through and continued through Andarine and GW til end of last week(which was when my competition was). i start back up training and i need to peak again end of february and hoping to be stronger. I do weightlifting. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I'd love to say money is not a concern but I have to be as cost efficient as possible. Better to PCT? Better to cycle back sarms triple stack? test? I really dont know. thank you for your help! i tried PM but not sure if it can go through

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin please move to anabolics..

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
hi! thanks for your reply on my post regarding sarms triple stack and radarine. and most of all i appreciate your help. i have been off cycle for a week, and have been cycling for 2 months. I have been off ostarine for a little over a month and continued through and continued through Andarine and GW til end of last week(which was when my competition was). i start back up training and i need to peak again end of february and hoping to be stronger. I do weightlifting. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I'd love to say money is not a concern but I have to be as cost efficient as possible. Better to PCT? Better to cycle back sarms triple stack? test? I really dont know. thank you for your help! i tried PM but not sure if it can go through
100% better to pct 8 weeks cycle 4 weeks pct (should be) 12 weeks total so that means
If I were you I would not run and compounds till May

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
100% better to pct 8 weeks cycle 4 weeks pct (should be) 12 weeks total so that means
If I were you I would not run and compounds till May
Agreed.

OP youre just gonna have to suck it up, your number one priority should be getting your hormones and lipids sorted. This should take priority over any competitions you may wish to do.