Adding to the back end of my Super DMZ 2.0, Dermatrest

Darlz

Awards
Hey guys.. So I just started my winter bulk consisting of 10 weeks of trest looking like
50/50/75/75/100/100/100/100/100/100
For weeks 1-10
Weeks 2-7 Super Dmz 2.0 at 1/1/2/2/3/3/3 caps per day.
As an AI I have some Alpha Forma V left over that I haven't started yet. It had Formestane and Armistane in it..
Clomid 100/100/50/50/25

My question is.. Would it be overkill to try and throw in some hexadrone for weeks 7-10 or do you guys think that's overkill? And if so, would I be better off running a low dose Ostarine from weeks 8 - 12? Or Should I stick with what I've got? Btw I'm 32 and this isn't my first time cycling AAS.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
10 weeks is a long cycle for PH's or orals, particularly for your first run.

I would not add more, and this stack can be done but I'll suggest 6 weeks.
Matthew1237 is logging a similar stack now with the addition of some tren and killing it.

All of the dosing and plan here seems... Hastily made maybe?
How long have you researched this?

Let's just be sure you know all you need to know before jumping on.

Also tagging in Hyde

Darlz

Awards
This is NOT my first run.. It's actually not even my first run of Trest this year.. I ran Trestoderm with Epi/Tren in the summer. Haven't run Super Dmz 2.0 since it first came out. I forgot to add in that my cycle includes 500mgs of Tudca per day 1000mgs of NAC per day and also Liv52. So my organ and liver support is in check. I was considering adding in the Hex because it's Non-Methyl do I figured it'd be less taxing on the body but could help continue to build muscle once I stop the SDMZ

Darlz

Awards
As far as the research I've been a longtime lurker here and a lot of my info comes from other posters here or on Evo or PHforum.. Any suggestions..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^like the supports and my mistake I missed the "isn't" in the OP

Have you run 10 weeks before?

In that case I say you could add the Hex,
If Matt can handle 120 tren on top of this same stack just fine, that shouldn't be an issue

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
He said this isn't his first time cycling. But then again he hasn't said how experienced he really is.

In any case, I'm kinda doubtful about the sdmz dosage. I would just recommend doing 2 caps for 4 weeks because I don't think you'll see much gains off of just 1 cap for 2 weeks. Also, I would just start off with trest and dmz together. Idk how much gains you will see off of Trest alone (I'm not really familiar with this compound other than the fact that it is a really good test base).
So as a whole, I would suggest doing trest and dmz the first four weeks and if you really wanna extend the cycle, then I would add small amount of Osta the last week of dmz and then run Osta for couple more weeks to help secure the gains from sdmz. So for the whole cycle, I would keep it 6-8 weeks, not more than that.

This is just my opinion and how I would go about.

Darlz

Awards
This is my first time running it ten weeks.. My summer run was for 8 weeks. And I never dose higher than 75 mgs but it was only because I had limited supply. I stocked up on Trest this time...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 weeks is a long cycle for PH's or orals, particularly for your first run.

I would not add more, and this stack can be done but I'll suggest 6 weeks.
Matthew1237 is logging a similar stack now with the addition of some tren and killing it.

All of the dosing and plan here seems... Hastily made maybe?
How long have you researched this?

Let's just be sure you know all you need to know before jumping on.

Also tagging in Hyde
Actually, he said this is not his first cycle. I agree that the layout needs some more thought.
I'm not a fan of running the strongest compound in your stack right in the middle of the cycle. It should either be used as a kickstart or a finisher. I know little and less about Hexadrone but from what I read it is very mild. It probably will be overpowered by Trest and SDMZ and thus only contribute to sides. My suggestion is to leave it out as well as Ostarine. If you're set on running a long cycle, maybe start with Osta 8 weeks and finish with SDMZ 2 for 4-5 weeks. I wouldn't push the DMZ length if running a cycle longer than 6 weeks.
I think the best option in here is 6-8 weeks SDMZ and Trest along with Forma.
Trest 100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100 SDMZ 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/2/2. If using oral Trest you need to really space out your dosing for stable blood levels. Also need a gram of TUDCA and a solid cycle support. Also, Clomid at 50/50/25/25 would suffice.

Darlz

Awards
Well if you wanna know all my experience. My first cycle was at the age of 22, it was Dbol for 4 weeks and a lot of water weight. Next 2 cycles I did were just test E @10 weeks. At 27 I did a TestP/Deca/Dbol kicker.. Sourcing got tough after that. I tried Test E with Epi but it was almost like a Trt dose of test.. And a year later tried something similar with my first run of Super DMZ 2.0. But since then it's been tough to get a real good source, mine used to be so easy, for real legit gear. And I promised my fiancée I would no longer use injectibles .... Which is why I started researching the transdermal Trest and ran it with good results over the summer.

Darlz

Awards
JeBrook thanks for the advice man.. I think I am just gonna push the Sdmz back a bit so I finish with it. Is there any real benefit of trying to go for 10 weeks? Or I guess I'm probably better for 8..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JeBrook thanks for the advice man.. I think I am just gonna push the Sdmz back a bit so I finish with it. Is there any real benefit of trying to go for 10 weeks? Or I guess I'm probably better for 8..
IMO 8 is safer and the margin of gains from a 10 weeker is marginal. Diminishing returns ya know? Trest could be ran for 10 but the methyl estrogen sides become a concern. I would never advise running double methyls for longer than 6 weeks. I know some guys would and do.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
If you are going to finish with the SDMZ for the last 7 weeks, then 10 shouldn't be an issue. That way you start the SDMZ once your body has adjusted to the 75 for the Trest.
For example, I'm at the end of week 4 for a Trest, SDMZ, Yeti Stack, and I only started seeing Estrogen related sides once I added the Yeti last friday for the beginning of Week 4.
Just make sure you have an AI on hand in case you start seeing puffy nipples or other indicators of out of control Estrogen. I'm using Adex on cycle myself.