DMZ and Methyldiaz (triumph) stack thoughts?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Working on some plans for an upcoming cycle and I'm pondering something a bit different than I've seen and wanted get some thoughts from the bros...

My current situation only allows me to run ph's anymore as I fly for work weekly so injectibles are no longer an option. I've been stashing some goodies away but some new things have popped up, as well as my current body comp has changed so I'm thinking like this:
- current bf is about 12% and I'm looking add some mass, but more so looking for a recomp cycle than a full bulk as I don't want to have to cut much this spring.

- the goal of this cycle would be to have maintenance level cals with some peaks and valleys throughout depending on weekly results and see about 5lb of lbm with no bf gain or even slight loss.

The plan: stack DMZ and Methyldiazirinol
Rational- dmz will give solid mass gains, be dry, and add some strength as well. Body comp should stay the same or improve. Methyld will give even more strength, some mass, and significantly improve body comp

Obviously cycle supports will be a key here, but I'm also thinking of trying out the new sublingual ph's from DLN which should (in theory) limit the liver stress and improve bioavailability as well. This would allow me to run this stack for a solid 6 and maybe up to 8 weeks which should produce some insane results.

Cycle would be something like:
Dmz/MethylD 25/50/50/50/50/50+++

What do you guys think? I haven't found anyone else who has stacked these two in my readings (seen a few epi/dmz and halo/dmz but triumph is pretty unpopular) and it seems like the match would suit my wants very nicely.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Running both compounds at the same dosage? How many cycles have your ran in the past? Dmz is pretty harsh on the liver alone as far as I know, maybe stacking a nonmethyl with it would be smarter. Either compound alone would get you 5pounds with no bodyfat gain honestly lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Running both compounds at the same dosage? How many cycles have your ran in the past? Dmz is pretty harsh on the liver alone as far as I know, maybe stacking a nonmethyl with it would be smarter. Either compound alone would get you 5pounds with no bodyfat gain honestly lol
I've run all kinds of injectibles (test/tren/trest/etc) as well as epi, osta, tren, etc ph before. By no means new to this ha.

Same dose is two reason, one, that's the dose the tabs are in; and two, the typical doses for each are dmz mat about45-60 and MethylD at 30-45. If I were to change it would prob be only to drop the MethylD lower to 25 or maybe even dose it in a way that I stagger it to get roughly a dose and a half each day

Yes, they're both methyls, but methyld is supposed to be a much less harsh compound, and paired with the fact that both are going to be sublingual and therefore SHOULD bypass the first round in the liver should make this much less of an issue. That's my thought at least.

Also, 5lb is not by any means a stretch goal, just something easily attainable and keep able for me to "guarantee". Obviously more is better but the bigger thing for me is to stay lean.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yates84 MrKleen73 Dma378 Jebrook ...if you guys can think of some others... I'm drawing a blank ha

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I gotcha now haha, yea run dat chit and make those gainz m8

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good on paper and an interesting combo too. I say go for it. 5 lbs will be a cakewalk. 6 weeks is easily doable. I'd load up on TUDCA plus a good cycle support if going 8 weeks. Plans for a test base?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Triumphalis works at 45 to 60mg I did 60 mg for 7 weeks and lowered to 45 mg the last few days.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll also be interested in your feedback on the DLN brand and the sublingual aspects. I'm planning to do Triumph 60/60/60/60/60/60 and Dimethadrol 30/30/30/30/30/30 and Trest 25/50/75/75/75/75 very soon. Would be interesting to compare. Neither of those combos have had much detailed feedback on AM. Thanks for the mention btw booneman77.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds good on paper and an interesting combo too. I say go for it. 5 lbs will be a cakewalk. 6 weeks is easily doable. I'd load up on TUDCA plus a good cycle support if going 8 weeks. Plans for a test base?
tons of TUDCA on hand as well as planning to run ar1macare pro and CEL cycle assist to cover all my bases.

Not planning on running a test base at this point but i have a few ph options as well as dermacrine (would opt for the derm first) on hand if I change my mind/need it during.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll also be interested in your feedback on the DLN brand and the sublingual aspects. I'm planning to do Triumph 60/60/60/60/60/60 and Dimethadrol 30/30/30/30/30/30 and Trest 25/50/75/75/75/75 very soon. Would be interesting to compare. Neither of those combos have had much detailed feedback on AM. Thanks for the mention btw booneman77.
i have a bunch of triumph/d1m as well and was planning that for maybe a summer cycle next so i'd def be interested to compare notes. Actually really excited to see if the sublingual tabs are as good as I hope. could really simplify things, as well as save some livers if they work like theyre supposed to.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a bunch of triumph/d1m as well and was planning that for maybe a summer cycle next so i'd def be interested to compare notes. Actually really excited to see if the sublingual tabs are as good as I hope. could really simplify things, as well as save some livers if they work like theyre supposed to.
I'll be logging so I'll link you up when I do. Are you gonna log as well? I wish I had more Dimethadrol to run at 60, but alas I only have 2 bottles and I want to save the other to run with Msten. I have a bunch of Triumph as well. No test base is brave but might be possible. I'm betting weeks 5-8 could get very tough, but if you have stuff for emergency then no worries there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll be logging so I'll link you up when I do. Are you gonna log as well? I wish I had more Dimethadrol to run at 60, but alas I only have 2 bottles and I want to save the other to run with Msten. I have a bunch of Triumph as well. No test base is brave but might be possible. I'm betting weeks 5-8 could get very tough, but if you have stuff for emergency then no worries there.
Yes definitely gonna log it. Haven't logged anything like that for awhile and really want to be able to share the results from the sublinguals as I know a lot of ppl are interested.

I think I might be alright as I ran epi/tren early last summer for 7 weeks and felt like a god the whole time. I actually had bridged from 8 weeks of osta into that and felt awful the final 4 of the osta and then better and better each week of the epi/tren.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be very interested in following. Also interested in the DLN stuff. So not sure I can offer much more than interest my man. You know your stuff. You know your body and how to do this. I like the combination in theory. Throw in that sublingual Trest and if it's as good as it claims to be, then woo hoo!! Should be fun.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would be very interested in following. Also interested in the DLN stuff. So not sure I can offer much more than interest my man. You know your stuff. You know your body and how to do this. I like the combination in theory. Throw in that sublingual Trest and if it's as good as it claims to be, then woo hoo!! Should be fun.
I thought about the trest instead of the methyld but with the super short half life, its kind of pointless to use the oral as a test base so it really just adds a lot of potential sides for almost no benefit to this cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought about the trest instead of the methyld but with the super short half life, its kind of pointless to use the oral as a test base so it really just adds a lot of potential sides for almost no benefit to this cycle.
Probably so.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triumphalis works at 45 to 60mg I did 60 mg for 7 weeks and lowered to 45 mg the last few days.
What results did you notice from that run in terms of strength increase, mass, and body composition? Was it a bulk cycle, recomp, cut, or what? Any other compounds with it?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Really good discussion going on here. I would like to know if/when yall are gonna start the cycle.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
So I did some digging into the process behind sublingual absorption and found some interesting facts that I would like to share

1. Sublingual estrogen was absorbed more rapidly than oral estrogen in post menopausal women. They did studies with other drugs but I thought this would be more relevant since estrogen would be closer to the ph in terms of structure

2. Mw of the drug has to be less than 500 to be effective

3. Large dosage can't be administered through sublingual as there is much less surface area when compared to gi tract

4. Don't swallow the tab/cap or even the saliva becaus that would mean it will go to liver and hence inefficient absorption (first pass metabolism)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
What results did you notice from that run in terms of strength increase, mass, and body composition? Was it a bulk cycle, recomp, cut, or what? Any other compounds with it?
I did Triumphalis @60mg + AAR Dimethadrostenol (sucked compared to Nano Mithras) + bridged with 2ml 11kt (still bridging). It's my favorite cycle man its more of a recomp, shredding cycle but the triumphalis really uses glycogen well so u looked really pumped and full the whole time while still burning fat and getting leaner, its not meant for strenght imo , so far Msten was the cycle that gave me awesome strenght but I didn't like it cause it was too wet much more of a bulker.

Last edited:
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did Triumphalis @60mg + AAR Dimethadrostenol (sucked compared to Nano Mithras) + bridged with 2ml 11kt (still bridging). It's my favorite cycle man its more of a recomp, shredding cycle but the triumphalis really uses glycogen well so u looked really pumped and full the whole time while still burning fat and getting leaner, its not meant for strenght imo , so far Msten was the cycle that gave me awesome strenght but I didn't like it cause it was too wet much more of a bulker.
Nice. Thanks for the feedback.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
The mw of Dmz is 632. So would that mean it wouldn't work?
According to the website where I got the information from, "In general, a drug formulated for sublingual or buccal administration should have a molecular weight of less than 500 (as free base) to facilitate its diffusion". It didn't really say anything else pertaining to the mw.
The reference for this statement comes from "C.A. Lipinski et al., Adv. Drug Deliv. Rev. 46, 3-26 (2001)."

I would think the reasoning behind is that the bigger the compound, obviously it's going to be harder for it to get absorbed through the epithelial membrane lining the sublingual region.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I cant imagine that there would be an issue with absorption sublingually that wouldn't also be present in the gi tract though...

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I cant imagine that there would be an issue with absorption sublingually that wouldn't also be present in the gi tract though...
Gi tract has a much much greater surface area than the epithelial lining of sublingual region cause of all the microvilli present in small intestine that will help in the absorption

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would you say carbs need to be pretty high on Triumphalis/tr1umph? I was running it alongside GW/cardarine + dien, but became super nauseous after a few weeks. Figured it was low carbs, so I upped them to 100g/day, no change. Figured then that it was my liver, so I dropped them both and am just keeping on the dien. Nausea is slowly going away and appetite coming back, but damn I didn't want to stop the tr1umph

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gi tract has a much much greater surface area than the epithelial lining of sublingual region cause of all the microvilli present in small intestine that will help in the absorption
But it shouldn't be total surface area that is the issue with absorption but rather the size of the molecule able to be absorbed which was what i was thinking. Surface area simply would allow for more potential product to be absorbed over time but wouldn't impact the absorbed or not based on size... At least that's my thinking

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would you say carbs need to be pretty high on Triumphalis/tr1umph? I was running it alongside GW/cardarine + dien, but became super nauseous after a few weeks. Figured it was low carbs, so I upped them to 100g/day, no change. Figured then that it was my liver, so I dropped them both and am just keeping on the dien. Nausea is slowly going away and appetite coming back, but damn I didn't want to stop the tr1umph
I ran cardarine a few months back on very low carbs and it nearly turned me into a useless puddle. Between the headaches, lethargy, and queasiness I had a hard time eating even when I wanted to. I'd blame the cardarine and not the triumph but the combo could have made it even worse.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Funny you say that cause the past couple of days especially today I've been feeling really nauseated, and I'm only bridging with 11kt right now on low carbs , but my veins are coming out like crazy. I only got like 2 weeks left then I'm gonna stack Torem, Letrone, Anafuse, Cardarine, DAA, and creatine for my pct. I normally eat carbs only before and after my workouts and all my others meals I just eat proteins and good fats. Honestly I think it's just the low carbs that make you feel like **** I'm gonna have to start carb cycling.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran cardarine a few months back on very low carbs and it nearly turned me into a useless puddle. Between the headaches, lethargy, and queasiness I had a hard time eating even when I wanted to. I'd blame the cardarine and not the triumph but the combo could have made it even worse.
It's been a week, and I'm still recovering my appetite! This happened to me once last year on tbol as well, so now I'm not sure if I should start up the tr1umph again or not. Today's workout was great though, hit a crazy PR and didn't puke or feel light headed. But yeah my appetite still isn't really back.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think I should just up my TUDCA to 1g daily, and jump back on tr1umph at 60mg for next 4 weeks as planned?

It's so strange, I was feeling a bit nauseous earlier today. Went to the gym, crushed it in there, felt amazing. But now nausea is back a couple hours post workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you guys think I should just up my TUDCA to 1g daily, and jump back on tr1umph at 60mg for next 4 weeks as planned?

It's so strange, I was feeling a bit nauseous earlier today. Went to the gym, crushed it in there, felt amazing. But now nausea is back a couple hours post workout.
Ive never heard of triumph causing nausea before so id be surprised if that was the reason. If it is due to liver stress I doubt any amount of tudca will help as your liver is already in a bad state and really won't recover fast enough until ou stop completely.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like I could potentially start this as early as mid next week. Any other thoughts on these? Things you guys are curious about?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Only difference being sublingual Y it goes into the bloodstream instead of having to pass through the stomach and enter the bloodstream once absorbed through the intestinal tract

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only difference being sublingual Y it goes into the bloodstream instead of having to pass through the stomach and enter the bloodstream once absorbed through the intestinal tract
Very true but we were speaking more about molecular size being a possible absorption issue. Gastric passage shouldn't effect that at all.

Obviously not having to pass through the stomach is a huge plus for potential amount available to be absorbed though

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Very true but we were speaking more about molecular size being a possible absorption issue. Gastric passage shouldn't effect that at all.

Obviously not having to pass through the stomach is a huge plus for potential amount available to be absorbed though
Ahhh okay I missunderstood you then

demonfox

Awards
  • Established

I guess for both sublingual and gi tract, the bigger the molecule the lesser absorption. But since gi is a more specialized system just for absorption, I would think gi would be more efficient in absorbing bigger molecules than sublingual since sublingual isn't really meant for absorption

This is just my "bro science" talk. I haven't done the research myself

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like I'll be starting this the week after Xmas. I'll have a log for those who want to follow. I'll tag it here.

Anymore input too is always welcome

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Gonna be a nice cycle, what are your plans as far as a test base?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gonna be a nice cycle, what are your plans as far as a test base?
Not planning on running anything unless I feel the need. I prefer to limit my stacks to as few as possible since it becomes harder and harder to fix things at that point.

If need I have andros, dermacrine, or even real test ha

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Not planning on running anything unless I feel the need. I prefer to limit my stacks to as few as possible since it becomes harder and harder to fix things at that point.

If need I have andros, dermacrine, or even real test ha
Running the dermacrine couldn't hurt man, I'll be running it with my dmz

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Running the dermacrine couldn't hurt man, I'll be running it with my dmz
Agreed, more just don't wanna waste it if it's not needed for that one

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bro my DMZ starts next week too. I'm down.
Oh man... Ha if your log didn't already have a zillion followers id say lets do it for sure.