Stacking SARM/PRO-HORMONES

renegadeguy

Awards
Anyone have experience or info on stacking SARMS with Methylated compounds? Maybe I'm overanalyzing ****, but do various compound compete for androgen receptors? Im concerned that it might water down the effects of the pro-hormones. I'm considering stacking ostarine with methyl-1. ostarine is just awesome when it comes to tendon/joint recovery. so I was considering on using this on cycle. Any input would help. Thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Admin please move to Anabolics Section. Thx :)

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience or info on stacking SARMS with Methylated compounds? Maybe I'm overanalyzing ****, but do various compound compete for androgen receptors? Im concerned that it might water down the effects of the pro-hormones. I'm considering stacking ostarine with methyl-1. ostarine is just awesome when it comes to tendon/joint recovery. so I was considering on using this on cycle. Any input would help. Thanks
I'd suggest you spend some time searching the forum. There are plenty of threads and logs with people stacking these two types of compounds with great results. There is plenty of syngerism between SARMS and steroids. Also, if guys can run grams of gear a week and still see great results and different types of results with dfferent types of steroid stacks, a few mg a week of SARMS will be just fine with a PH/DS.