Help me come up with a bulking stack from my stash

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
so I want to start my second cycle as soon as I'm done with my finals (dec 19th). I have bunch of ph stocked up so pls help me figure out a stack that I can work with. My goal is to bulk up while keeping/lowering my bf. My previous cycle was my first cycle and it consisted of 6 weeks of 330mg/day 1-andro and 330mg of epiandro/day. My pct for that cycle ended in first week of October.

So all the ph I have stocked up are listed below:
100 caps of 10mg epi+25mg halo
90 caps 15mg Epi (u-shred)
120 caps triumph
44 caps alpha1max
90 caps 25mg Osta
120 caps sdmz2.0
90 caps 110mg 4-andro
231 caps 100mg epiandro

I got the ushred (Epi) and sdmz2.0 off of eBay when I was a noob and didn't know any better so idk if they are legit or not. That's why I was thinking to start off with sdmz and use it for like a week or two to see if it's gonna work or not. If it does, then I'm gonna do 30 days of sdmz and then bridge to something else. If it doesn't work then I'll start something that's actually gonna work.

So out off all the things I have listed, please help me come up with a stack for a lean bulk. At this very moment, I don't have the money to get anything else but I'll have the money in a month so if yall think I should add something to bridge into, I can do that.

Also, I have enough blockade and tudca on hand, along with pharm grade nolva and exemestane. I'll order some rc Torem as well to go with nolva. I know that might be a overkill but my last pct it took me like 3 whole weeks to feel close to normal with just nolva pct.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Sdmz 2.0 bridge into 4 andro, epiandro, and alpha 1 or triumph maybe? What brand 4 andro is it? Im assuming school has you kind of behind with lifting so id make sure to get back in the swing of things in the gym before cycling

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Sdmz2 (if its even legit lol) and epiandro. It's your second cycle, don't need too much. The epihalo and epiandro would be another good combo, probably better actually as a second.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think SDMZ 2 is too much of a jump up in strength and toxicity for a second cycle and first methylated cycle. Stick to one compound and reasonable dosage and length.
Triumph would be a good compound for first methyl cycle. 40/60/60/60/60/60. Use you 4 andro as a test base.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I think SDMZ 2 is too much of a jump up in strength and toxicity for a second cycle and first methylated cycle. Stick to one compound and reasonable dosage and length.
Triumph would be a good compound for first methyl cycle. 40/60/60/60/60/60. Use you 4 andro as a test base.
Chit....yea he's right, triumphalis and 4andro would be a hella good cycle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chit....yea he's right, triumphalis and 4andro would be a hella good cycle.
The Epi/Halo would be a good third cycle. You would need to add your extra epi to have at least 40mg Epi and 50mg halo. Could increase from there if needed. The SDMZ 2 would be a better 4th cycle. Then add alpha to it for a 5th cycle.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
The Epi/Halo would be a good third cycle. You would need to add your extra epi to have at least 40mg Epi and 50mg halo. Could increase from there if needed. The SDMZ 2 would be a better 4th cycle. Then add alpha to it for a 5th cycle.
Agree 100%, honestly I don't care for sdmz..solo dmz at proper dosage for 5-6 weeks would be much nicer

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Can't wait to get my money stacks (soon.jpeg) I'll have a nice stash as well. Going to have to try out these andro products even though their so mild. Was thinking dermacrine or something.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Can't wait to get my money stacks (soon.jpeg) I'll have a nice stash as well. Going to have to try out these andro products even though their so mild. Was thinking dermacrine or something.
I'll be giving dermacrine a shot next month in my dmz cycle

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Very sound advise.