Super DMZ 2.0

dinoflakes

dinoflakes

Awards
I just received a thing of super dmz 2.0 and was curious of the legitimacy of my pills. There are no lot or expiration dates on the bottle but everything else seemed correct. Any other hints or ways I could compare pill size and such?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Photograph by chance?

I would email the company's CS with a photo to get their confirmation on it before running it, if there are no dates.
Safe > sorry

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Photograph by chance?

I would email the company's CS with a photo to get their confirmation on it before running it, if there are no dates.
Safe > sorry
Why?. A ton of companies don't put dates on their products. That's not a law, it's a courtesy provided by the supplement company at their own discretion. Plus I don't know about sending an accusatory email to the company...I don't think that will end well. Plus why question the legitimacy in the first place?. Is it because of rumors started here at AM about the legitimacy of their products?. Because this is the only forum where I've seen this. Well, actually I've seen it on other forums where they say they read on Anabolicminds that it might be bunk.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just wanted to see the bottle mainly, so i could say yes/no with some basis

I've seem some decent looking copycat products sold post-ban
I had no doubt in the potency of the products, probably the line I recommended most often after OL, while repping pre-ban for Orbit, I'd seen it work in logs so no reason to doubt.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh and that looks fine to me, I just didn't wanna steer you wrong sir

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Op did you get yours off of eBay by any chance?

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I bought some off of eBay when I was a noob lol. Planning on giving that a shot this winter break but I'm not hoping anything useful coming out of it lol
But my bottle does look like yours

dinoflakes

dinoflakes

Awards
Well good luck! Hopefully it's legit! I'm gonna hold off on mine too but I got it for a steal so I couldn't pass it up

T

tysons93

Awards
I have the same bottle I haven't used it yet I bought if off eBay also

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
my sdmz 3.0 is from ebay and its legit as **** up 8 lbs on day 17

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I have the same bottle I haven't used it yet I bought if off eBay also
I started the sdmz 3 days ago. I know it's too early to tell anything but I haven't really seen anything. Gonna keep taking it for at least one whole week and see what happens

F

futuredesign

Awards
Be careful on ebay. Find a reputable seller and stick to them, dont shop around for price or availability. I have bought 6 different prohormones of 2 different sellers, and they all have been great. Some of the sellers on there have sold thousands of prohormones, all with 100% positive feedback, find those ones. They have reviews proving legitimacy.

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Be careful on ebay. Find a reputable seller and stick to them, dont shop around for price or availability. I have bought 6 different prohormones of 2 different sellers, and they all have been great. Some of the sellers on there have sold thousands of prohormones, all with 100% positive feedback, find those ones. They have reviews proving legitimacy.
I did get my stuff from people who has good reviews. Got them from two separate ebayers and they both have 2000+ positive review. So hopefully the stuff is legit

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
So today was my 10th day of sdmz 2.0 that I bought off of eBay and I can tell I'm gaining size for sure. Muscles have been full and hard since like day 4 but I wasn't sure if that was placebo or not.
Also, there hasn't been any strength increase or barely any. Nothing crazy. So it's just been size increase thus far.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
So today was my 10th day of sdmz 2.0 that I bought off of eBay and I can tell I'm gaining size for sure. Muscles have been full and hard since like day 4 but I wasn't sure if that was placebo or not.
Also, there hasn't been any strength increase or barely any. Nothing crazy. So it's just been size increase thus far.
How much weight have you increased? I've always been curious about these ph/ds from ebay

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im all yellow and tits are itchy am i getting bigger??

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
very interesting article. thanks for posting it.

but im sure this shouldnt be an issue if you know how to run a cycle with proper cycle support supps. the article doesnt mention if the guy used them or not. plus, the article mentions, "prior alcohol use varying from 0 to 4 times weekly with 4 to 10 drinks daily". so im guessing all of these contributed to his jaundice.

D

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
How much weight have you increased? I've always been curious about these ph/ds from ebay
i put on about 5lbs so far but i wasnt even trying to gain weight because i didnt know if the sdmz was legit or not. so i was just eating at around my maintenance calories.

i wouldnt recommend getting any ph from ebay though. i bought mine when i was a noob and i didnt know shiet. even if this sdmz works, i wouldnt go back and buy off of ebay again because i definitely dont wanna take the chance.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
very interesting article. thanks for posting it.

but im sure this shouldnt be an issue if you know how to run a cycle with proper cycle support supps. the article doesnt mention if the guy used them or not. plus, the article mentions, "prior alcohol use varying from 0 to 4 times weekly with 4 to 10 drinks daily". so im guessing all of these contributed to his jaundice.
I'm going to "guess" he slammed two pills daily at varying times, without proper support and/or even close to enough hydration. Sounds like he completely dried himself out.. you need to take care of your organs when taking this stuff, it increases the load on them substantially.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I go to 3 bottles of BSL I can compare the pics too I get back home. At least I'm pretty damn sure they are legit. Packaged the same, shrink wrap tops are all the same, bottles all have the same kind of padding etc. got them from different places too.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
That's the correct label, though there has been one batch that did look slightly' different than the rest. Also on the bottom if there is a stamped date that defers from the one pressed into the wrapper it is fake. It should have almost like a stamped date and BN.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
The caps are the exact same color as the ones in the bottles I have. A pretty distinct dark red

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Same just what they are filled with that's the issue
True. I guess someone could have opened up all the caps, dumped them out, and then refilled them. Or found somewhere to buy the same exact caps. It's kinda sad the shady sh1t people will resort to for money.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
True. I guess someone could have opened up all the caps, dumped them out, and then refilled them. Or found somewhere to buy the same exact caps. It's kinda sad the shady sh1t people will resort to for money.
I mean if I wanted to keep it by still make money I'd open em and recap then then just fill em with something else. Now I got the powder and $60 more to do it again