Check my PH Cycle/PCT

cazten

Awards
Hey All,

Looking to run a PH/SARM cycle for the first time. I have previous experience with dbol, test, tren, and deca from years past but I'm not really excited about pinning anymore. Decided to give some Sarms and Pro Hormones a try.

Gear: Planning to use LGD 4033, Trenavol-V, Epistane.
Goals: Transformative. Gain 5+ lbs of lean muscle + reduce BF by 2-3 percent. Having used injectable Tren in the past it was just bananas... I could eat like a horse, lift like a monster, and shred fat like no other... I'm assuming the PH won't be as strong.

Proposed cycle:
LGD-4033 :10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
EPI : 0/0/30/40/40/40/40/40
Trenavol : 0/0/60/90/90/90/90/90

On Cycle Supports:
Cabergoline: .25mg e3d, once Trenavol starts
6Bromo : 30mg ed once LGD-4033 starts (AI)
Evolved supplements essential cycle - Liver, BP, ect.

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Question: Regarding timing, how long should I wait before starting clomid?I'm not sure how long it takes the above gear to clear the system.

In summary, this is basically a Spawn stack + LGD. I expect any gains to be very lean. I want to be dry and vascular, and I want to focus on a cut cycle that maintains or slightly increases muscle mass.
Ive been susceptible to Gyno in the past with 19nors so I want to run the caber preventively. I am slightly concerned the PCT should be more intense but let me know if you think anything else is necessary. Compared to AAS this seems more mild, but I'm open to suggestions.
Also, I've never used 6bromo as an AI, is the dosing okay?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Clomid you can run instead at 50/50/25/25 if you want you can run it at 100mgs the first 3 days , I'd add in super pct by OL , and exemstane or any AI week 3 of pct and extended that for two weeks after out has ended so a total of 4 weeks . Everything looks good to be honest , can't comment on 6bromo . May want a test base as some peoples libido tank on trenavar. You can take your first dose of clomid the night of or day after your last dose of your anabolics , I think lgd had the longest half life out of the three being 24-36 hours .

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest running the LGD at a different time as the Epi/Tren. Too much receptor competition I believe.

cazten

Awards
Leaving the test base out. Avoiding pinning at all costs this time around lol.

AI during/after PCT, I'm guessing were looking to stop Estrogen rebound?

Ill have to look into the idea of LGD receptor competition. Never used these products.

Hopefully someone has some experience with 6bromo AI. Id like to use it just because of convenience of where I'm purchasing things and price, and this cycle is light on aromatizing compounds.... But If needed I can get adex/aromasin.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You can use 4 andro epiandro or dermacrine as a test base no pinning needed , yes to keep off estrogen rebound form the aromatization of new test that will be increased by you using a serm ultimately , the topic of receptor competition is interesting and others will surely chime in

x82bones

x82bones

Awards
as far as when to start the clomid, oral ph/aas clear system within a couple days(no ester attached). start clomid day after last ph dose.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Clomid you can run instead at 50/50/25/25 if you want you can run it at 100mgs the first 3 days , I'd add in super pct by OL , and exemstane or any AI week 3 of pct and extended that for two weeks after out has ended so a total of 4 weeks . Everything looks good to be honest , can't comment on 6bromo . May want a test base as some peoples libido tank on trenavar. You can take your first dose of clomid the night of or day after your last dose of your anabolics , I think lgd had the longest half life out of the three being 24-36 hours .
I agree with everything joe said 100%. In my opinion though, lgd seems kinda unnecessary as epistane and trenavar alone would present pretty good results.