Super DMZ 2.0 vs. Msten

JS424

Awards
Which was more effective? Obviously DMZ 2.0 has Msten in it, but I was told it is less effective due to there being two methylated compounds in DMZ 2.0 so you have to run lower dosage of each compound than you would if running solo. True ? Or broscience? lol. It makes sense logically. But figured I'd get some opinions of people that have used the stuff!

Also, what if you got another low dosage Msten or DMZ supp and added another 5 or 10 mgs of one compound to give it a little more kick without having to add 10/10mg of DMZ and Msten? Would that be a bad idea?

Thanks.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Msten you should run a dose of 20mgs to be at an optimal dose , this is the same dosage you'd get at two caps of sdmz 2.0 , however your also getting 20mgs of dmz which is really doing nothing and adding more stress to the liver . Run either Msten or dymethazine solo . Sdmz2.0 is basically gains from Msten with extra strain from a second underdosed methylated compound .

JS424

Awards
Msten you should run a dose of 20mgs to be at an optimal dose , this is the same dosage you'd get at two caps of sdmz 2.0 , however your also getting 20mgs of dmz which is really doing nothing and adding more stress to the liver . Run either Msten or dymethazine solo . Sdmz2.0 is basically gains from Msten with extra strain from a second underdosed methylated compound .
Thanks. You actually hit exactly on the point I was going for.

Everyone seems to say going above 20mg of Msten is too much. But not enough DMZ. which was why I was wondering if getting a solo DMZ cap to add to the super DMZ. Or would that be too much?

Thanks

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
If you've never run either of them solo, pick one and go from there. That way if/when you decide to stack them you will know which sides belong to which compound. Hope this makes sense.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Thanks. You actually hit exactly on the point I was going for.

Everyone seems to say going above 20mg of Msten is too much. But not enough DMZ. which was why I was wondering if getting a solo DMZ cap to add to the super DMZ. Or would that be too much?

Thanks
You could add it but your spending unecessary money .. I'd run either solo . Both are powerful compounds and won't disappoint .

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Solo dmz is my next cycle, look into that too. Msten and dmz is just a death wish for your liver.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 9
buttersstoch Anabolics 15