Pre-Contest Cycle (without injectables)

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
So I'm planning my first comp for this march what do u guys think I should run pre-contest? I really would like TD dien and if I can find Epi I may use as well.

Now I have no experience using Clen, t3, or EC but I'm thinking I may use EC or norco/alphamine combo.

So who's had successful pre-contest runs and with what?

DISCLAIMER: competing in men's physique for 1 (first show) for two I know diet will dictate the best results I'm not a dip****..... Just trying to preserve mass and get grainy as fuuuuuuuuuck and wouldn't mind some insight from some guys who've been there done that :D

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
If you`re serious about competing..Hire a Personal trainer,you will get much better overall result..I don't know any person who gets placed in BB without a trainer.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Good luck at your show man. I'd recommend an epi tren stack with a test base and drop it out before the show to get th a shredz maybe some sd too. Either way you aren't going to get the look the guy on test an injectable tren is going to get

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
If you`re serious about competing..Hire a Personal trainer,you will get much better overall result..I don't know any person who gets placed in BB without a trainer.
I'm competing physique and I know many people who've NQ'd without one. I have a "mentor" anyway.

Bump for people who've got on stage without injectables who have feedback that'd be of my benefit

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Currently considering :
90mg trenavar
30mg dmz
120-150mg dien
50mg E 200-400mg C

For test base I have epiandro (id like to avoid trest considering trenavar and dien) high dose (should help leaning)

What else do u think I throw in? Would exem 12.5mg eod or ed suffice?

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Currently considering :
90mg trenavar
30mg dmz
120-150mg dien
50mg E 200-400mg C

For test base I have epiandro (id like to avoid trest considering trenavar and dien) high dose (should help leaning)

What else do u think I throw in? Would exem 12.5mg eod or ed suffice?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Might wanna consider cabergoline or pramipexole for the trenavar just to have on hand incase prolactin sides arise, wouldnt look good having puffy nips on stage lel

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Yeah that's got me on the fence. Considering just dien and perhaps stacking with sten-zine

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yeah that's got me on the fence. Considering just dien and perhaps stacking with sten-zine
How many cycles have you ran and when was your last? Epistane is pretty strong alone honestly.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
How many cycles have you ran and when was your last? Epistane is pretty strong alone honestly.
4-5. Last was over the summer. I've never ran Epi personally. Right now it's all a sourcing issue. Idk if I'll be able to find Epi (idk if you're recommending I run that bc I didn't mention it in my posts?)

But if I can find Epi I think that plus dien would but awesome (from what I've heard)

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
4-5. Last was over the summer. I've never ran Epi personally. Right now it's all a sourcing issue. Idk if I'll be able to find Epi (idk if you're recommending I run that bc I didn't mention it in my posts?)

But if I can find Epi I think that plus dien would but awesome (from what I've heard)
Don't know much about dien, pretty sure it's similar to trenavar if I remember right, but epistane is definitely a solid choice based on my experience

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OR.. you can simply run 400-500mg of tren a week solo and get far better results than your whole stack for much much cheaper..

That Dien prohormone many people report a wet side to.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
OR.. you can simply run 400-500mg of tren a week solo and get far better results than your whole stack for much much cheaper..

That Dien prohormone many people report a wet side to.
Thanks bro but I do not want to run and injects ATM

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Sourcing run in with law enforcement type of thing.

Want to stay on the "cleaner" side of things until my anxiety settles and things come back together

Aside from that I do not have a friendly relationship with Tren

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Sourcing run in with law enforcement type of thing.

Want to stay on the "cleaner" side of things until my anxiety settles and things come back together

Aside from that I do not have a friendly relationship with Tren
Then order from a domestic source online... little risk, provided that you have some common sense.