PCT Dosing times; When is best to take it?

SirX

Awards
Hey guys, I'm about to come off cycle of Halo soon.
When would be the best time to take these throughout day? I just don't want any interference between product absorption and whatnot..
I plan on doing Clomid at night before bed..

My PCT supps currently:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL Sup3r PCT 10/10/10/10
Cel Cycle assist 8/8/8/8

May decide to add on some other goodies for test boost..

If I look like I'm missing some, LMK guys! or anything you guys have taken in the past that you swear by?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I'm about to come off cycle of Halo soon.
When would be the best time to take these throughout day? I just don't want any interference between product absorption and whatnot..
I plan on doing Clomid at night before bed..

My PCT supps currently:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL Sup3r PCT 10/10/10/10
Cel Cycle assist 8/8/8/8

May decide to add on some other goodies for test boost..

If I look like I'm missing some, LMK guys! or anything you guys have taken in the past that you swear by?
Just split dose the super pct and the cycle support, take half with breakfast and the other half with dinner. Good idea dosing clomid at night, definitely lessens the chances of noticing any side effects. I love epic unleashed and dermastrength in pct, I've been keeping all of my gains in pct with the combination.

SirX

Awards
Gotcha, didn't know whether taking cycle assist and super pct would interfere with absorption and whatnot.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gotcha, didn't know whether taking cycle assist and super pct would interfere with absorption and whatnot.
Nope, that myth has been debunked. You can take cycle support with your ph, otc pct, or serm. Doesn't matter.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Snorting cycle support supplements makes the compounds more effective though

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Snorting cycle support supplements makes the compounds more effective though
Come on bro, everyone knows that anal administration is the most effective way to dose cycle support.