On cycle:
Dmz 32/32/32/48/48 mg
Dermacrine 0/0/4/4/4 pumps
Lgi Damage Control 3/3/3/4/4 capsules
Taurine 0/0/3/4/4 grams

Post cycle:
Clomid 70/70/35/35 mg
Ol Sup3r Pct 10/10/10/10 capsules

Other supplements: Gold Standard Whey, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, occasional preworkout.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I wouldn't use any preworkout with caffeine just to be careful with BP

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Why you dosing damage control like that isnt 4 caps the full dose and thats only like 200 mg tudca you should probably get some more, dmz is strong, otherwise looks good like how you plan on keeping it simple

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Run the taurine and cycle support the same throughout the cycle...

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Why you dosing damage control like that isnt 4 caps the full dose and thats only like 200 mg tudca you should probably get some more, dmz is strong, otherwise looks good like how you plan on keeping it simple
Thanks for the input man. I'm dosing the damage control like that because I don't feel like buying two of them lmao, I might add some nac and throw it in to help.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some extra TUDCA, and maybe some Cycle Assist. Don't skimp on the supports. That's the most important part!.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Looks like gains galore m8

Is dermacrine a test base or something?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah Id agree, DC looks decent but more Tudca might be nice.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Another thing to keep in mind is the possibility the HBerry will initially cause a spike in blood pressure.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Lol you and homeboy are getting salty have a glass of water

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I like how you started DECRAMINE in week 3 . Dmz is one of my favorite compounds, stack looks good . Do you have any other compounds you could run with or bridge into ?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I like how you started DECRAMINE in week 3 . Dmz is one of my favorite compounds, stack looks good . Do you have any other compounds you could run with or bridge into ?
I have a bottle of epi,tren and hex but I'm getting rid of it, dmz should be enough for a second cycle anyways haha

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I agree on the tudca. I would up the tudca and hawthorn berry will most likely spike your blood pressure the first two weeks then consequently go down from there that is why it is suggested to preload it about 2 weeks out. Hope you log it broseph!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I agree on the tudca. I would up the tudca and hawthorn berry will most likely spike your blood pressure the first two weeks then consequently go down from there that is why it is suggested to preload it about 2 weeks out. Hope you log it broseph!
Thanks for the input broski

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
lmk how dermacrine works for you my next cycle im gonna invest in some looks good btw that much dose of dmz should get hella gainz!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In to see the natty steroid cycle gainz

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Still practically natty compared to what those guys are on

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Still practically natty compared to what those guys are on
Oh yeah, but let's be honest these people eat a ton of food and train insane. At least from what I have seen other than the secret sauce lol

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah, but let's be honest these people eat a ton of food and train insane. At least from what I have seen other than the secret sauce lol
Yea they all earned it without a doubt, no credit taken, but the least they could do is admit

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yea they all earned it without a doubt, no credit taken, but the least they could do is admit
Yeah, but let's be honest here man. If they did that most of society would disown them and probably ban them as well. To me the stuff should just be legal and there should be natural and not natural contest for body building and sports, but that will probably never happen

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well yeah duh, you're an idiot if you take steroids and DON'T do that. They just claim natty and obviously are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.