First cycle, need help and advice!

cu3rv0

Awards
Hey there,
I'm thinking about doing my first ever cycle. But I'm a newbie when it comes to injectables reason why I'm here.

I'm 5'9, 24 years old and currently ~180lbs at like 12% BF. Lifting experience: ~6 years.
Currently bulking eating 3200-3500 calories/day. I would probably like to start by January 2016 (I'll be ~185lbs by then with some extra bodyfat)

I've only done a PH cycle (superdrol) like 4 years ago, it was a great experience, minor side effects, great gains. Did a great PCT also. I was a little young back then and I know a lot more now than I used to.

Let me start by asking some questions:
- What test do you guys recommend? I see the most popular ones are Test E, C and P. What is the difference and what is the best for a beginner?
- What supporting supplements/peptides do I need during cycle? I hear Arimidex in case of Gyno.
- I see a lot of HCG stacking with test, what is the benefit to this?
- Definitely looking to add mass/size, dirty bulk or clean bulk during test cycle?
- Follow a strength low rep/high weight routine with compound exercises, or stick to a basic routine of hypertrophy 8-10 rep range?
- Estimated lean muscle gain expectations after PCT?

My overall goal is 180lbs at 6% bodyfat. I know one cycle probably won't be enough, but it'll bring me closer.

Any information you can add here I'd appreciate it, especially those of you who have already done a similar cycle and have personal experience.

Thanks in advance guys! :D

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Test e and c are longer esters. Meaning it stays in your system longer and takes longer to kick in. Test p is short ester kicks in faster leaves faster.
Routine will be based on goals. I'd recommend a mix of both. Phat or ph3 trainer.
I'll always recommend clean bulking its more of a personal preference however.
Hcg is used throughout or at the end of a cycle before pct to prevent testicular shrinkage and help restart the hpta by mimicking LH.

Depends on what you run as far as gains are concerned. I'd reccomed just test e at 500mg a week for 10-15 weeks maybe kick start with a ph. Given average genetics average response and proper diet and training after a sucessful pct 7-20lbs kept isn't unrealistic.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Also a good AI on hand will do you well. Adex letro and aromasin will be good choices. Lots of people don't like the dry joint effects of letro however. Be sure to pct with a serm and use liver protection if you kick start your cycle with a ph.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
^ don't use letro unless you absolutely have to.
A little estrogen on cycle is good, it keeps your libido up as well as your strength. Letro destroys all estrogen and you don't want that unless you're getting gyno or other bad estrogen related side effects.

cu3rv0

Awards
Thanks for all the tips!

I think I've made my mind up for Test E at 500/week.
Now, how many weeks for optimal gains and least amount of sides?
Is 10 weeks good enough or better to extend it to 12?

Aside from Clomid/Nolva and Arimidex anything else you guys recommend for optimal gains?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would do 12 weeks,since you already had some good results with SD,why not kickstart your cycle with it

cu3rv0

Awards
I would do 12 weeks,since you already had some good results with SD,why not kickstart your cycle with it
I'm really tempted and considering it. I know by the time Test E kicks in I'd already have gained like 10-12lbs from SD.
Only problem is that I know its harsh for the liver and the only reason I'm switching to E because everyone agrees its safer.
I'd love to run it, I didn't have any sides back then aside from some lower back pain (fixed with taurine) but I think it's best to avoid it?
I also don't want people to notice the change too much, SD + Test E will probably end up in 20lbs+, meanwhile test E by itself will make me gain water and just look chubby which won't be as noticeable. I have to keep this cycle pretty stealth from family/friends etc.