1-andro and trenavar stack?

JS424

Awards
Trenavar from what I have read helps cut body fat and increase strength. 1-andro appears to gain dry muscle and strength. So would these two work well in a stack together if my goal is to cut body fat and increase muscle? Or would I be better served to run them separately?

Please keep in mind this is my first cycle aside from ostarine.

Thanks!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you run any cycles before?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Trenavar probably would be something I'd wait on if its your second cycle. Idk much about 1andro but maybe look into epistane, Methyldiazirinol, pmag or halodrol for your next cycle

JS424

Awards
Trenavar probably would be something I'd wait on if its your second cycle. Idk much about 1andro but maybe look into epistane, Methyldiazirinol, pmag or halodrol for your next cycle
Why do you say that? Is it too strong? The specific brand was super trenabol by BSL. I read some reviews saying it is great for beginners. Is this not true?

Thanks

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
As stated this is my first cycle aside from osta.

Thanks
Yes they stack very good but being it's your first cycle I would recommend. 1andro + epiandro.
You may run into trouble with trenavar like gyno and high blood pressure. 2 bottles of 1andro will get you big I use real gear and actually love 1andro I use it at high dosages and it gets me lean and big usually 8lbs everytime I run 1andro

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated this is my first cycle aside from osta.

Thanks
Sorry, breezed through your post quickly.
The combination would require a fair amount of support supps. I would stick with 1andro first, and have a test base on hand of lethargy abs libido issues come up, which commonly do with it.

JS424

Awards
Yes they stack very good but being it's your first cycle I would recommend. 1andro + epiandro.
You may run into trouble with trenavar like gyno and high blood pressure. 2 bottles of 1andro will get you big I use real gear and actually love 1andro I use it at high dosages and it gets me lean and big usually 8lbs everytime I run 1andro
I was planning to use inhibit-p to help with prolactin buildup, N2Guard for cycle support and nolva for SERM with DAA in PCT.

Is Trenabol really bad for gyno? I've read on strong supplements that there is very little chance of gyno but also read from reviews to add inhibit-p just in case

JS424

Awards
Sorry, breezed through your post quickly.
The combination would require a fair amount of support supps. I would stick with 1andro first, and have a test base on hand of lethargy abs libido issues come up, which commonly do with it.
When you say support supps... I was planning Inhibit-P, N2Guard, and multivitamin during cycle. Is that sufficient ?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
When you say support supps... I was planning Inhibit-P, N2Guard, and multivitamin during cycle. Is that sufficient ?
I would recommend just 1andro then nxt cycle jump on the trenavar. But I'd u Wana use it go ahead. What serm are you planning on getting
Never mind u said nolva. Welp. Bad choice do more research bud. Clomid is better serm for 19nors

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yes. I don't like inhibit p that much I like prolacterone look into it

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I don't see why you want to run trenavar and risk getting the prolactin side effects it's capable of when you can just run epistane or halodrol solo and get just as good, if not better gains with less sides.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Trenavar from what I have read helps cut body fat and increase strength. 1-andro appears to gain dry muscle and strength. So would these two work well in a stack together if my goal is to cut body fat and increase muscle? Or would I be better served to run them separately?

Please keep in mind this is my first cycle aside from ostarine.

Thanks!
You should add a test base. That cycle has a chance of making you lethargic. Look into androvar or any 4dhea product

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I don't see why you want to run trenavar and risk getting the prolactin side effects it's capable of when you can just run epistane or halodrol solo and get just as good, if not better gains with less sides.
And if prolactin sides do arise, you'd probably need cabergoline or pramipexole, otc products don't always fix things.

JS424

Awards
And if prolactin sides do arise, you'd probably need cabergoline or pramipexole, otc products don't always fix things.
When it comes to prolactin or gyno, do these sides go away after the cycle and when the body recovers? Or is it permanent ?

JS424

Awards
Yes it's good. Don't use it anymore since I'm always around my 1 year old nephew but it's a great product.
Thanks I was not sure what to think of it. I only saw it had good reviews.

When it comes to 1-andro, all of the pro support people at strong supplement shop said it does not cause hair loss/thinning, yet I have also heard that 4-andro can. But then people on this forum have said 1-andro can cause hair loss.

Any thoughts here?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

When it comes to 1-andro, all of the pro support people at strong supplement shop said it does not cause hair loss/thinning, yet I have also heard that 4-andro can. But then people on this forum have said 1-andro can cause hair loss.

Any thoughts here?
I'd like to know too.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
When it comes to prolactin or gyno, do these sides go away after the cycle and when the body recovers? Or is it permanent ?
Estrogen related gyno is irreversible once it is there, you can slightly reduce it but once it's there, it's there unless you pay for surgery. Prolactin induced gyno (puffy nipples and lactation) may go away on its own as far as I know, but it would take a while. High prolactin also can kill your sex drive, aka tren dick and deca dick

JS424

Awards
Estrogen related gyno is irreversible once it is there, you can slightly reduce it but once it's there, it's there unless you pay for surgery. Prolactin induced gyno (puffy nipples and lactation) may go away on its own as far as I know, but it would take a while. High prolactin also can kill your sex drive, aka tren dick and deca dick
Thanks for the info. So in other words, since many of these dry gainers like Msten or 1-andro have low conversion to estrogen, I'd be more concerned with the prolactin build up. Does inhibit-p actually work to prevent this?

Thanks

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Not sure how well inhibit-p is. I've only ran a epistane cycle and had great success. I was actually planning a epistane and trenavar cycle but decided to get rid of it because i didnt want to deal with prolactin. Usually otc stuff isnt strong enough to combat sides imo, take arimistane for example, you never hear of people successfully using it with a compound that aromatizes heavily lol

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards

Any thoughts here?
Depends if your genetically prone to male pattern baldness

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Not sure how well inhibit-p is. I've only ran a epistane cycle and had great success. I was actually planning a epistane and trenavar cycle but decided to get rid of it because i didnt want to deal with prolactin. Usually otc stuff isnt strong enough to combat sides imo, take arimistane for example, you never hear of people successfully using it with a compound that aromatizes heavily lol
U shud of just bought prolacterone trenavar is amazing for getting shredded it's melts fat and adds slabs of lean muscle tissue. Epi tren is a powerful stack.

JS424

Awards
U shud of just bought prolacterone trenavar is amazing for getting shredded it's melts fat and adds slabs of lean muscle tissue. Epi tren is a powerful stack.
Is it really that different than inhibit-p?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
L-Dopa and Green Tea Extract doesn't sound very effective imo. Caber or prami would be far superior
I never needed to use prami or caber for trenavar ever. the conversion to actual tren is only about 15% I would use caber or prami for actual high dosed tren acetate

bananagains

Banned
Awards
This... +1 for the pmag

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Just run trenavar + 1andro.+ dermacrine Have all your supports ready pct serm you will be good.
MY First cycle was og 1andro second was epistane both are good
While ur at it log ur cycle here

JS424

Awards
Just run trenavar + 1andro.+ dermacrine Have all your supports ready pct serm you will be good.
MY First cycle was og 1andro second was epistane both are good
While ur at it log ur cycle here
Why was it mentioned that my SERM of nolva was not a good choice? From the research I read, clomid or nolva could be used ?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Why was it mentioned that my SERM of nolva was not a good choice? From the research I read, clomid or nolva could be used ?
They are both great. Nolva is better for blocking the estrogen from the breast tissues and whatnot but clomid is better for rebooting hpta. Nolva is more liver toxic but clomid has some sides like vision issues

JS424

Awards
They are both great. Nolva is better for blocking the estrogen from the breast tissues and whatnot but clomid is better for rebooting hpta. Nolva is more liver toxic but clomid has some sides like vision issues
Got it.

And when it comes to dosing PH/DS since some of these have short half life like 4 hours. Does it make the most sense to take it 4 hours before the workout and 4 hours after? Or when is the best time to take them?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Got it.

And when it comes to dosing PH/DS since some of these have short half life like 4 hours. Does it make the most sense to take it 4 hours before the workout and 4 hours after? Or when is the best time to take them?
If the compound you are running has a 4 hour half life, split your doses 4 hours apart or something. Its easy to figure out

JS424

Awards
If the compound you are running has a 4 hour half life, split your doses 4 hours apart or something. Its easy to figure out
That's not my question though. What I mean is are they best used if centered around the workout. Or do they work the same if used at any point in the day?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
That's not my question though. What I mean is are they best used if centered around the workout. Or do they work the same if used at any point in the day?
Some people use orals 30 min before workout. I usually do that with dht based orals, epiandro,primo,epi,anavar etc

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Doesn't really matter imo.

JS424

Awards
Ho-lee-****ttt. Today was my first day of 1-andro and trenbol following 8 weeks of osta priming.

I just finished my first workout (arms) and it was amazing. I legitimately cannot believe the pump and I did not use any preworkout. I have learned today that preworkout is bunk. I just had a pump unlike anything. I was sweating like a maniac and going so hard.

Wow. I am just hoping there are no sides attached with this stack because this was incredible!

I can't believe I have spent so much money on various supplements before that do absolutely nothing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
There is 0% chance that it kicked in that fast..

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Orals can have small effects kick in within days man...I noticed endurance and strength within my first few days on epistane, definitely the compounds getting work done. And op, this just came to mind, but clomid would be superior as a serm for this pct...many people advise against nolva pct after use of 19nors like trenavar

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Fair enough, I'm just saying that after the FIRST dose is unlikely.

JS424

Awards
Fair enough, I'm just saying that after the FIRST dose is unlikely.
Well I should have said this is my first day with the tren 1-andro combo. Was on osta for 8 weeks and 1-andro. Just added the tren today. Maybe it's the 1-andro kicking in I don't know.

But I have no reason to lie about it... Lol. I honestly had the most incredible pumps and feeling of any workout I have ever had. I think it'd be kind of silly to make that up on a forum where I don't even know anybody. Again, it's just when I felt.

I don't think it was the osta because I was on that for 8 weeks and quite honestly didn't notice a big change for better or worse other than the lethargy.

Another possibility is that I added the dermacrine. I don't think that'd have an affect? But I really don't know. I'm new to all this. I've always just been natural with pre workouts. This was FAR SUPERIOR. not even comparable.

JS424

Awards
Orals can have small effects kick in within days man...I noticed endurance and strength within my first few days on epistane, definitely the compounds getting work done. And op, this just came to mind, but clomid would be superior as a serm for this pct...many people advise against nolva pct after use of 19nors like trenavar
Could you please elaborate? Someone brought this up the other day. But oddly when I discussed it prior to the cycle people seemed to tell me nolva or Clomid at that there wouldn't be much of a difference.

I have Msten planned for my next cycle which will be a few months away.

Would it be beneficial to purchase Clomid and save the nolva for my Msten run? Will the liquid still be as good in several months from now?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Could you please elaborate? Someone brought this up the other day. But oddly when I discussed it prior to the cycle people seemed to tell me nolva or Clomid at that there wouldn't be much of a difference.

I have Msten planned for my next cycle which will be a few months away.

Would it be beneficial to purchase Clomid and save the nolva for my Msten run? Will the liquid still be as good in several months from now?
I don't know what the reasoning behind it is but I wouldn't risk it. Yea you could save the nolva, not sure how to properly store it but it probably will be good in a few months if you store it properly

JS424

Awards
Also just for the log if anyone is interested, I weighed in last night at 195.8. This the leanest I have been in 6 years. I was stuck around 200 pounds before the 8 weeks of osta going between 198 and 200. So I think the osta did help. But I had great diet and training those 8 weeks so I may have cut down to 195 anyway. But I retained my muscle and added strength maybe helped by the osta.

TommyDrama

TommyDrama

Awards
I hate pmag. Trenavar is good ****. I do 25mg Trenavar spread through the day 50 mg upon waking up and 25mg 8 hours later and before bed. (100mg) never needed caber but had it ready. I do have some old 1-Androstenediol around. I will start that next week although I may play with the dosage since I don't see many posts on it. I know years ago I did 300 mgs daily but that was almost ten years ago. I will say Trenavar is very good but there are some BS brands out there left. It is not easy to make.