High doses vs stacking

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
What are everyone's thoughts/experiences?

Do you see a major benefit in running compounds over 1 gram/week? Such as high test cycles?

Or would you rather stack multiple compounds at more moderate doses?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I think I would stack instead...Dosing stuff higher usually just makes the sides more intense and the results aren't much better if any at all based on my experience

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I think I would stack instead...Dosing stuff higher usually just makes the sides more intense and the results aren't much better if any at all based on my experience
I lean towards thd same opinion...but I've never personally ran anything at a gram or higher, and know plenty have done so with great results.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Using over a gram of anything is a bit ridiculous. If I'm bulking my sweet spot for test is around 600mg, usually stacked with other compounds as well. Any more test and I would bloat like a balloon.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
How would pmag stack with superdrol? What dosages?
Also, how would a solo sdrol cycle be at 10mg for 3 weeks?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I know you already ran a strong ass cycle, save your liver some stress and run a solo cycle m8.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Don't stack any other methyls with superdrol.

And a 3 week sdrol cycle @ 10mg might be great..might be too low. User dependent.

bananagains

Banned
Awards
I know you already ran a strong ass cycle, save your liver some stress and run a solo cycle m8.
Will do. Probably just vitiman 2x 4 weeks bridged in to pmag 4 weeks at 70mg. Will be using tudca as well. If I have enough money I'm thinking about adding 10mg sd pre workout to the last 2-3 weeks.
Pct will involve Clomid and DAA

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Will do. Probably just vitiman 2x 4 weeks bridged in to pmag 4 weeks at 70mg. Will be using tudca as well. If I have enough money I'm thinking about adding 10mg sd pre workout to the last 2-3 weeks.
Pct will involve Clomid and DAA
Ayeee running a serm this time, goodluck

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Don't stack any other methyls with superdrol.

And a 3 week sdrol cycle @ 10mg might be great..might be too low. User dependent.
sounds good. Maybe ilk save the sd for a second cycle and did pmag bridged into sdrol

bananagains

Banned
Awards
I'll be pinning hopefull this summer. I'm pretty strong so I want to compete in powerlifting and this definitely gives me an edge lol

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Not going to run anything for another month here anyways

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer 1000mg of test.. Over 600mg test/400mg deca.

1000mg test + dbol is the only thing I'd ever bulk on.. Contest Prep is when I dabble with the rest.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards

1000mg test + dbol is the only thing I'd ever bulk on.. Contest Prep is when I dabble with the rest.
This is the response I was looking good for.

Can you please elaborate as to why?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Intresting, I didn't get much more out of 800mg Test than 600mg Test stacked with Deca. I pretty stick with 600mg Test or below then stack for desired effects of other compounds.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the response I was looking good for.

Can you please elaborate as to why?
What do you want to no. Dbol provides quick gains that I can solidify with test over time. I do not like progestin based hormones like deca as I would prefer not to run prami or caber, especially in the off season.

Test is also safest IMO. It is really personal preference and what you body enjoys, not your mind. I tend to do what my body wants, not what I want.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
What do you want to no. Dbol provides quick gains that I can solidify with test over time. I do not like progestin based hormones like deca as I would prefer not to run prami or caber, especially in the off season.

Test is also safest IMO. It is really personal preference and what you body enjoys, not your mind. I tend to do what my body wants, not what I want.
Why don't you like to run caber or prami in the off-season?

Also, is test at mega doses really any safer than stacking a few compounds at more moderate doses?

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
I use to prefer stack multiple compounds at low or moderate doses than overdose a single compound.

When stacking PHs i prefer a methyl test based compound (hdrol, mecha) and a non methyl DHT compound (pstanz, furaza); or a methyl DHT compound (epi, dmz) and a non methyl 19-nor compound (tren, trest); and so on. Always at low to moderate doses.

When using "real gear" i do the same. Im not a fan of high test, i bloat too much using test, so i prefer low doses of test and higher doses of bold; or low doses of test and higher doses of DHT (winny or masteron) - and maybe low doses of tren in the end of cycle.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I use to prefer stack multiple compounds at low or moderate doses than overdose a single compound. When stacking PHs, for example, i prefer a methy test based compound + a non methyl DHT compound; or a methyl DHT compound + a non methyl 19-nor compound; and so on.

When using "real gear" i prefer to do the same. Im not a fan of high test, i bloat too much using test, so i prefer low doses of test and higher doses of bold; or low doses of test and higher doses of DHT (winny or masteron) - and maybe low doses of tren in the end of cycle.
Same. I bloat far too much from high test.

For my next cycle, I'm planning 250 mg test, 4-500 mg NPP and now thinking of throwing in ~400-600 mg Mast E. Ive been reading people's experiences with higher dosed Mast even while lean bulking, and they fell in love with it.