First PH cycle help

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Decided to pick 4 weeks of AMS 4-AD tabs 20mg each for 40mg a day but want another to stack. I've seen androvar and was thinking 600mg ED for 4 weeks. I prefer non meythl just to get a cycle under my belt first but if I must I would do a mild meythl. Any advice guys and gals? What to stack with my bottle of 4AD. Bulking at the moment and need a little push.

Current of what I have and know:
AMS 4AD 40mg ED for 4 weeks
-missing PH-
Cycle support
Nolva 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/20/20

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Bump just realized this isn't the right section sorry forum but even if you can help please do.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
yates84 could probably help you with your question.
Admin could help you out by moving it to the right subforum.

Permabulk95

Awards
I'm taking 4 ad liquid from from ams for my first cycle, I'm dosing it at a bit higher dose than recommended and stacking it with 1 andro tabs and androvar from hard rock supplements

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10 will be fine, you could run 40mg for the first 3 days if you want though

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
1-ad and 4-ad was always popular pre ban.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to pick 4 weeks of AMS 4-AD tabs 20mg each for 40mg a day but want another to stack. I've seen androvar and was thinking 600mg ED for 4 weeks. I prefer non meythl just to get a cycle under my belt first but if I must I would do a mild meythl. Any advice guys and gals? What to stack with my bottle of 4AD. Bulking at the moment and need a little push.

Current of what I have and know:
AMS 4AD 40mg ED for 4 weeks
-missing PH-
Cycle support
Nolva 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/20/20
I would stretch out this run to 8 weeks and I would add in 1 andro. I won't even try to give you a dosing protocol because I'm just not familiar with how everyone is dosing these new cyclosomed dhea products. As already stated, always taper off your serm so do the 20/20/10/10 dosing.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
1-ad and 4-ad was always popular pre ban.
What do you think I should do? Should I add AMS 1 Andro? I need help on dosing as well. AMS says to take 4 AD twice a day which is only 40mg but I've seen people talk about 300+. Pretty confused on this.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think I should do? Should I add AMS 1 Andro? I need help on dosing as well. AMS says to take 4 AD twice a day which is only 40mg but I've seen people talk about 300+. Pretty confused on this.
That's because they claim increased absorbtion with the use of cyclosomes so they are dosing them stupid low.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I would stretch out this run to 8 weeks and I would add in 1 andro. I won't even try to give you a dosing protocol because I'm just not familiar with how everyone is dosing these new cyclosomed dhea products. As already stated, always taper off your serm so do the 20/20/10/10 dosing.
So should I do 40mg ED of 4AD for 8 weeks and 40mg ED of 1 AD for 8 weeks.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
That's because they claim increased absorbtion with the use of cyclosomes so they are dosing them stupid low.
So I'm sure 40mg is fine then hopefully. The reviews are rather high with the new tab absorption.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if 1-andro and 4-andro convert to the old 1-ad/4-ad products, they compliment each other well. I'm not very familiar with 2 step hormones so I'm not gonna pretend like I know what I'm taking about. I'm sure there are logs out there for new DHEA products and such.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Yeah if 1-andro and 4-andro convert to the old 1-ad/4-ad products, they compliment each other well. I'm not very familiar with 2 step hormones so I'm not gonna pretend like I know what I'm taking about. I'm sure there are logs out there for new DHEA products and such.
Thanks for the help! Much appreciated!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Give TheGilmore a shout and check his log out. He's running LG's 1 andro and 4 andro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10