Suggestions for next run?

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Hi AM,

I've run H-Drol previously and now thinking about my second cycle. I've thought Tr3n, but don't know if it's the best one for my goals.... Also bit afraid of prolactin gyno with Tren :| Inhibit-P is a must if I'll run Tren. I'd like to hear about your experiences running it.

Aim is to put on as much mass as possible ;) diet and training are fine (Ben Pakulski's MI40).
Also M-Sten is one option I've thought.

I'd like to hear your suggestions. Also suggestions for PCT and on-cycle supps are to be respected, but let's remember the student-budget lol.

I have an access to Nolva and Clomid and Aromasin. Just need to figure out the amount and dosages after I decide which kind of cycle I'll run. Thanks in advance.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought of some dmz? Or stacking a few things? You can try the inhibit p, but have some exemestane or adex on hand just in case!

For pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25 would work
OL super pct as labeled

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Yeah, actually first plan was to stack Tren with M-sten, I know it would be awesome, but also it would cost a lot - so much I could run test on working dosage for like 15 weeks or more :D Not going to jump on real test yet, but I somehow think it would be insane to do PH cycle which would cost like 300$ or more, when you can put that money to better and probably more liver safe stuff. But that's it for the off-topic.

DMZ sounds pretty good, IF I can get legit stuff :) Personally I'd like to run one product before stacking it with another. For example if I'd stack Tren and Sten and get horrible sides, how I can know which one actually makes the sides. Does it matter if I ran a methyl PH earlier this year? I mean, does it make any difference if I'd run a methyl based PH again?

Many choose Clomid over Nolva. It's a bit more expensive, but I wanna handle my PCT with care.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have DLN dmz that just came out, haven't tried to yet as it just came out. I'm planning on running some oral tren in the near future. What about SARMs would you take those? And how long has it been since your last cycle , the end of your pct?

I'm in pct from a LGD into OL Trest and Halofire, 15 days into pct now. Clomid is treating me good along with my other stuff, OL super pct, OL epic unleashed, exemestane

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
We have DLN dmz that just came out, haven't tried to yet as it just came out. I'm planning on running some oral tren in the near future. What about SARMs would you take those? And how long has it been since your last cycle , the end of your pct?

I'm in pct from a LGD into OL Trest and Halofire, 15 days into pct now. Clomid is treating me good along with my other stuff, OL super pct, OL epic unleashed, exemestane
Thanks for your reply :)
What are your goals when running oral Tren? I've read that it's not the most ideal bulking prohormone. And what comes to SARMs hmm.. Well if they give more mass than DMZ or M-sten I can think about them too :D

Honestly I don't want to use anabolics for cutting, I use them to build muscle and later I'll shed that fat off without heavy cycles and let my body rest a bit.

It has been over two months after my PCT, I think three is more accurate answer. I'd like to stack for example 19-nor with a methyl but it would be lot cheaper to run with methyl only.... Hmmmm.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your reply :)
What are your goals when running oral Tren? I've read that it's not the most ideal bulking prohormone. And what comes to SARMs hmm.. Well if they give more mass than DMZ or M-sten I can think about them too :D

Honestly I don't want to use anabolics for cutting, I use them to build muscle and later I'll shed that fat off without heavy cycles and let my body rest a bit.

It has been over two months after my PCT, I think three is more accurate answer. I'd like to stack for example 19-nor with a methyl but it would be lot cheaper to run with methyl only.... Hmmmm.
lol I have a crazy stack for my next cycle. But my goal is a bad ass bulk, I stay semi lean even during bulk. No SARMs would be a kicker for your cycle. You could do like rad or LGD

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, actually first plan was to stack Tren with M-sten, I know it would be awesome, but also it would cost a lot - so much I could run test on working dosage for like 15 weeks or more :D Not going to jump on real test yet, but I somehow think it would be insane to do PH cycle which would cost like 300$ or more, when you can put that money to better and probably more liver safe stuff. But that's it for the off-topic.

DMZ sounds pretty good, IF I can get legit stuff :) Personally I'd like to run one product before stacking it with another. For example if I'd stack Tren and Sten and get horrible sides, how I can know which one actually makes the sides. Does it matter if I ran a methyl PH earlier this year? I mean, does it make any difference if I'd run a methyl based PH again?

Many choose Clomid over Nolva. It's a bit more expensive, but I wanna handle my PCT with care.
Definitely stick to only one new compound at a time. Run the dmz first and then you could try adding in some tren. You could always run halo/tren, that would be a great stack. I've Ran tren up to 150mg with no sides other than night sweats. Your prolactin will pretty much be controlled as long as estrogen is controlled but an otc supp like inhibit p for prolactin control never hurts.

DMZ 40/40/40/60/60/60
Armicare pro ( label doses )
Tudca 500mg ed

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL super pct ( label doses )
Epic unleashed ( label directions )

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Get some pmag. Like hdrols older brother without the back pumps as bad (genetics took guess). I'll be running it bridged int a methyl cocktail called vitiman 2x (m1ad, dmz, msten, hexadrone) for my next cycle.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Epistane, Dmz, Pmag, and Methyldiazirinol are all solid choices. My second cycle is going to be dmz, already have two bottles of the older Xtreme Dmz :)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A bunch of new products coming out, need to look into those.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Any of you ran Tren-only cycle?
I thought of running 7 weeks with 30/60/60/90/90/90/90 dosage.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
The tren is mild, and it would be lackluster to you after using a methylated compound, you could stack with the tren or just run the m-sten and be satisfied lol

jaylongjohn

Awards
I wouldn't run tren only, tren converts to trenbolone. And you don't see anyone running trenbolone only cycles. And 30mg ed and even at 60mg ed it wouldn't be worth worth it

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
You would pack on a good amount of weight with methylstenbolone. It is a great compound and easy to find.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Thanks a lot for your help ! Respect it. I let these arguments sink in.... Though I ordered Inhibit-P and Letrone for my Tren cycle on Black Friday it doesn't hurt to put them to closet and let them wait for the stacked cycle.

How long cycles and which kind of dosages have you ran in your Sten cycles?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I would do epistane or methyldiazirinol as your second cycle but run for 6 weeks at proper dosage with a test base. Could add trenavar if you want.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I'll do M-Sten as soon as I find a legit source, PowerMyself has it but only Brawn Nutrition in stock.... I'd like to have OL but do you guys have any experience with Brawn Nutrition? Is it legit stuff? Last thing I'd like to do is to put my money on ****ty gear...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
Supplements 10
Anabolics 14