What to expect

Mototech

Awards
Due to recent blood work results I found out that my test was a little low. I was prescribed test cyp, arimidex, and HCG.
My question is what should I expect if anything if I am sticking with a good diet and in the gym 5 days a week. This is my first time posting here so please be gentle lol.

Test Cyp 100 mg/ml a week
HCG 250 IU 2x a week
Anastrazole .5 mg 2x a week

Any suggestions or words of advice are welcome.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? And how low is your test?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
did you use any aas before ?or it's just a natural hormones decline

Mototech

Awards
Just natural...never used anything before

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
from hormonal point your recovery should be like 20 y old men if not higher . unless your body have very good response for the drugs do not expect massive gains. Higher libido more energy that's it

Mototech

Awards
That's what I figured... I appreciate your response. I'm only on my second week so nothing very noticeable as of yet.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
It's long estr needs time to kick go to 35 or older forum there is a lot if guys on TRT they have more info

emantest

emantest

Awards
Any mention when you will return for labs or 6 months? Just want to be sure you feel good with the 100 per week. Are you self pinn or going to the clinic?

Mototech

Awards
I go back in 3 months for blood work and to raise my test if needed. I pinn myself.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once you get your dosing correct you'll be more energetic, probably sleep better, more confident, etc. You may not gain muscle much quicker but recovery and ability to drop fat easier increased quite a bit in my case.

Mototech

Awards
Good to hear...thanks for the input.