Yet Another Super DMZ 2.0 Question, mainly DMZ dosage and stacking

futuredesign

Awards
Could you guys help me out with DMZ dosage and stacking. I have a bottle of Super DMZ 2.0 leftover, and it suggests 2 caps per day, which would be 20mg Msten and 20mg DMZ. I dont want to get another bottle and run more caps of dmz 2.0, because the Msten at 20/20/20/20 is perfect. However 20mg of DMZ/day seem low, and I'd preferably run DMZ at 35/35/50/50. I already have 4, multi steroid cycles under my belt, so fairly experienced.

Should I get another bottle of dmz 2.0, and do 30/30/30/30 of both the msten and dmz? DMZ is still underdosed, and Msten is on the verge of too high.

Or should I add a bottle of Xtreme DMZ, and do 0/20/20/20/20 MSten, and 32/36/36/52/52 DMZ? Seems like awesome cycle, but Im no expert.

OR, should i save my money, and run the epistane I have leftover, so 20/20/20/20 for both msten and dmz, and 30/30/30/30 epistane. Problem with this is that I was saving the epistane ( i have 2 bottles) for a 7 week pre summer cycle next may or june. im afraid to take epistane in the winter, since I have a genetic predisposition for dry joints, but I am a pro level skier, and any more dryness might lead to a serious knee or leg injury if I land wrong of a big hit. and I wanted to run the epi solo, but for 7 weeks ( which is a long cycle for me)

What do you guys think?

clk

clk

Awards
i took it @ 30 MG and loved everything about it except for the back pumps. i couldnt even sit in my truck after the gym. i had to lay on the floor before i could leave.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i took it @ 30 MG and loved everything about it except for the back pumps. i couldnt even sit in my truck after the gym. i had to lay on the floor before i could leave.
Couple grams of taurine should take care of that, try it next time.

jaylongjohn

Awards
I've read 40mg of msten is actually the sweet spot. I did 4 caps a day of super dmz 2.0 and loved it. Bumped it up to 5 caps and for the last week and loved it even more.

futuredesign

Awards
Really, OK. I might have to rethink this cycle now. I am fairly experienced, but I dont want to mess anything up. 40mg seems very high for such a potent compound as msten. Based on reports, anything over 30mg is considered toxic.

may go with another bottle of super dmz 2.0 and run at 3 pills per day

anyone else care to respond?

clk

clk

Awards
I ran it at 3 pills a day for 5 weeks and really enjoyed it. Had great gains all around. Squat and DL suffered because I could not get rid of back pumps. I was eating taurine.like candy. But I'm just susceptible to back pumps for some reason.

My sides were:
back pumps
high Bp (I have hypertension though. So take that for what its worth)
Erectile dysfunction (get something for that if you have a gf or like to beat your tallywacker)
Prostate issues. Nothing confirmed by a doc on this. But I was having a slow flow of urine. Same amount of urine, just took forever to get it out. That came on around the third week.

clk

clk

Awards
Also, it takes at leat two weeks to notice anything at all. So be patient.

futuredesign

Awards
I ended up just getting some extra DMZ. 30mg of MSTEN is supposedly a lot and i hear people get great gains, but also have pretty bad sides. Whereas 36-52mg DMZ can be done with less sides hopefully.

So far it will be 0/20/20/20/20 of Msten, and 32/36/36/52/52 of DMZ. This will be my first cycle over 4 weeks. Nolva and Clomid on hand, and covered all bases for cycle support. blood pressure, cholesterol, liver, prolactin, and endocrine support which i am starting to take now to get my organs ready. Will start the hormones soon after the new year, when i feel my body is ready. i am getting prepped now. Drinking more water, and cutting alcohol out of the picture completely.

What do you guys think is the best legal test base? I tried Andro the Giant (4-ad) on my last cycle, and while i definitely noticed less side effects, it wasnt as strong as i was hoping. It worked, and id take it again, but i just would like a little more oomph. I cant get my hands on real test, is there any alternative stronger than 4-AD? I am a skier, I ski almost everyday during the winter, and Id like to feel "great" all day, so i have enough energy for skiing and bodybuilding.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ended up just getting some extra DMZ. 30mg of MSTEN is supposedly a lot and i hear people get great gains, but also have pretty bad sides. Whereas 36-52mg DMZ can be done with less sides hopefully.

So far it will be 0/20/20/20/20 of Msten, and 32/36/36/52/52 of DMZ. This will be my first cycle over 4 weeks. Nolva and Clomid on hand, and covered all bases for cycle support. blood pressure, cholesterol, liver, prolactin, and endocrine support which i am starting to take now to get my organs ready. Will start the hormones soon after the new year, when i feel my body is ready. i am getting prepped now. Drinking more water, and cutting alcohol out of the picture completely.

What do you guys think is the best legal test base? I tried Andro the Giant (4-ad) on my last cycle, and while i definitely noticed less side effects, it wasnt as strong as i was hoping. It worked, and id take it again, but i just would like a little more oomph. I cant get my hands on real test, is there any alternative stronger than 4-AD? I am a skier, I ski almost everyday during the winter, and Id like to feel "great" all day, so i have enough energy for skiing and bodybuilding.
trest is beastly and you will definintely "feel" it

we have transdermal, sublingual, and regualr oral all up for sale at PHWsupplements

jaylongjohn

Awards
Exactly what booneman77 said. Dermatr3st or oral trest hands down the best legal base. You can run it for a test base at 25-50mg a day. If you run it at 100mg a day it'll greatly add to gains. I picked some up from PHWsupplements on they're blackfriday sale and I must say they had fast shipping!

futuredesign

Awards
I was just looking into trest, and it seems awesome for energy, but I really dont want to mess around with another 19-nor this cycle because I took one last cycle, and will take a deca clone again summer 2016. I know it doesnt cause deca dick like other 19 nors, and it can actually fully sustain male physiology and drive, however it is extremely suppressing on the endocrine system and I heard it can shut people down very hard. That scares the crap out of me.

Dermacrine and 4-ad might be my best options. thats ok.

futuredesign

Awards
Rethinking the last post, I just read a bunch showing shutdown is harsh, but most recover very easily with clomid (for LH). I may pick up a bottle of dermaTr3st, with the 10% off code, and run at 50-100mg per day.

If I ran 100mg trest, Would that mean I would need to run an AI on cycle? I have eradicate on hand.

Also, can you run 4-ad (andro the giant) alongside Trest, and would eradicate do the job for both those test bases?

jaylongjohn

Awards
Idk if this code is still active it was a few days ago, it'll give you 30% off all Olympus products including tr3st code is OL30. Yes you should had a strong AI on hand like letro, estrogen sides can be pretty strong. However some people run just arimistane or no AI and are fine. It's also good to have a little estrogen on cycle to keep the joints from getting to dry and adding a little extra size. If you running just 4 ad you should be fine with eradicate. And it would be a waste to run andro the giant alongside trest, trest is just so strong it'll get the job done. Save the andro for later if you end up running the trest. And you are right, people rebound pretty easy and quick from trest with some clomid

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was just looking into trest, and it seems awesome for energy, but I really dont want to mess around with another 19-nor this cycle because I took one last cycle, and will take a deca clone again summer 2016. I know it doesnt cause deca dick like other 19 nors, and it can actually fully sustain male physiology and drive, however it is extremely suppressing on the endocrine system and I heard it can shut people down very hard. That scares the crap out of me.

Dermacrine and 4-ad might be my best options. thats ok.
I ran IM trest and I can vouch for the fact that it was the easiest recovery of anything ive run.

I would absolutely run an AI with trest tho as it does aromatize quite a bit and to methyl estrogen.

The code jaylongjohn posted (OL30) is good for 30% off all OL UK products as well as epic unleashed